truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10) truther445 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nutrition coaches needed in dallas, tx bad!!! Full/pt time--texas is fat please help!

Hi my name is Tom. I own Ellipsis Fitness Centers of Texas INC. in Garland, TX. I have had my own business for 16 months and worked for Bally's and LA in the past and got tired of charging people money that I never saw. So I went on my own--but the case for most personal trainers your income goes up and down on your clients training needs like slowing up training during the holiday times...exactly when I needed money for presents. Why not add another stream of income to my business? That's what I did check it out:

I know that my people were not as successful as they could have been because we all know 70% of your body is what you put in it. Before these products I always had a problem maintaining my weight over 200 lbs, especially after a show. I personally used these products to get up to 210 about 14% bf about 15 weeks ago and used the same products to get down to 182 about 3% bf in about 10 weeks (IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK OUT MY NEW POSING VIDEO THAT I SHOT TWO DAYS AGO IN MY BACK YARD AND POSTED ON BB.COM) CELLULAR NUTRITION is the KEY as well as ABSORPTION of the food and supplements you are eating and drinking. Now I have a healthy digestive tract which is absorbing 65% more through my small intestine; so imagine it I don t have to eat 5000 calories anymore and go bathroom and loose 4lbs. I have healthy guts not a healthy toilet!!!

Here's ONE of my many many stories: one of my clients is named is Scott Davidson, 6'7'' 280 lbs 50 year old truck driver who would drive from 4am to 2pm 5 to 6 days a week. Unhappy with his weight and energy level but always made excuses to himself for his declining physical condition and problem lower back...here is a few..."my job makes me eat fast food, I don't have time to cook, I cant afford the healthy food, I'm too old to loose the weight, I don't have the money for supplements (but he had $ for 16 dollars a day in fast food and buffets), If I only had the time and energy for cardio." and my favorite "I'm just a BIG tall guy look at me I'm 6'7''.

The reasons he is different is:

He is now a full time nutrition coach with me at my nutrition club but he uses all 11 of these clubs in the Metroplex as his own personal nutritional consult areas--
    He is now one of my star nutrition coaches, and 220lbs, and has energy through the roof! How many people did it take him to bring to me and the thousands of dollars he brought me in to my shop before he decided to get in on the action and become a distributor after his super healthy all-natural weight loss?

It took Scott two and a half months of everyone asking him "what are you doing?" and him saying, "Before the introduction of these very affordable, pharmaceutical grade, 30 day money back guaranteed products I trained with Tom for over 6 months and only lost about 20-30 lbs in that time. I started taking Tom's supplement routine, first thing I noticed was my high energy w/o getting shaky and my hunger control (by the way I'm 6'7'' and 50 years old).To date due to my personalized nutritional and supplemental routine and training I lost 25 lbs in two months additionally making me a total of over 50lbs lost. Here's the regrettable thing what if i would have started 6 months earlier?"

That is a good question where would both of us be? He would have got his results faster, more people would have asked him about how, he would have been making the money not me so he would have built a team of coaches for him to sponsor. I don't know about that but what I do know is that I'm making over 1000 dollars a month working 15 hr. a month and my company has grown over 300% just in this first week of the month than all of last month put together.

PS. I CALCULATED IT IF I HAVE 20 CLIENTS A MONTH AND THE EACH SPEND 100 DOLLARS A MONTH FROM GNC OR VITAMIN SHOPPE OVER THE PAST FOUR YEARS TAKING OFF 6 WEEKS A YEAR FROM TRAINING FOR MY SHOWS--THAT 21000 A YEAR I GAVE GNC AND THAT'S OVER 80000 DOLLARS AND WHAT DID I GET FOR ALL MY REFERRALS--

TWO T- SHIRTS AND 13 EXPIRED PACKS OF MUSCLE TECH SAMPLES AND A WHOLE LOT OF HANDSHAKES AND PATS ON THE BACK (PLUS THESE ARE ALL THESE SUPS WERE FOOD GRADE PRODUCTS THAT DON'T HAVE A 30 DAY GUARANTEE THAT ARE MADE BY A COMPANY LESS THAN HALF THE AGE OF MINE AND PROBABLY 10% OF THE SIZE MINE...HECK WERE IN 74 COUNTRIES NOW! WE ARE THE LARGEST PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE SUPPLEMENT COMPANY IN THE WORLD! DID HE EVER CALL ME TO FOLLOW UP ON THE USE AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PRODUCTS HE JUST SOLD ME..NO!!! HIS JOB IS DONE AS SOON AS YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR!)

NOW I BUY FROM MY OWN STORE AND AM MAKING 50% OF EVERYTHING, PLUS WHOLESALE $ FROM MY TEAM(LAST MONTH MY FIRST CHECK WAS 166.57 JUST FROM MY TEAMS WORK--OVER $450 THIS MONTH), BONUSES, ROYALTY OVER RIDES, AND 5 STAR VACATIONS.

CALL ME ASAP I NEED NUTRITION COACHES!!! I CANT KEEP UP WITH ALL OF MY CONSULTS FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED--PART/FULL TIME, FLEXIBLE HOURS.
    TOM RUTHERFORD RESPOND TO NUTRITION SUBMISSION ON BB.COM 9728053038
    Thomas Rutherford
    Owner Ellipsis Fitness/Nutrition Submission
    1715 Wall St. #106 Garland, TX 75041
    972-805-3038
    www.ellipsisfitness.com
    NPC National Level Bodybuilding Competitor

kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Herbalife??

I responded to an add very similar to this off of Craigslist when I was unemployed a while back.
    The mind leads the body...get your head right and the body will follow

ACE CPT
    NFPT CPT
    NCSF CPT

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have your fat loss clients do curls and tricep extensions? Lateral raises perhaps?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.