Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post be all end all post about alcohol and creatine

So i just wanted to make a new thread that will divert all the people posting about creatine and alcohol or creatine and your liver / kidneys.

let me start out by saying that there is no records of any significant side effects with creatine. But it can leave you extremely dehydrated. Creatine delivers water to your muscles and acts as a buffer for lactic acid and what not. When you work out your muscles tear and then re build. creatine as well as protein and everything else you may take aid in the re build process. lots of water is needed for the creatine to work properly. Now i havent found any good articles on the various forms of creatine being mono and krealkalyn but they are both derived from mono and even though one says no loading no bloating you still need water. This being said, have you ever looked in the mirror haggard as F*** all hung over and said damn i look cut right now. That is because the alcohol has sucked you dry of water and made you extremely dehydrated. Mix this with creatine and you are sure going to be doubly hung over and doubly dehydrated. as for your organs? Creatine is not Crazy ass drug! or Crazy ass sterioid it is like protein, derived from foods we normally ingest and already created in the body to aid in every day normal activity. But if you know anything about building muscle you know that you need to amp up your dosages of protein at least to gain muscle and creatine just helps. Now think about how your liver works. everything ingested in your body passes through the liver and the liver acts like a Giant filter for waste and bad by products. it sends the **** away for you to get rid of it. Now the liver is a self cleaning organ and even though that magic cleaning pill you take claims to work, all you simply need to do is add water and take a little break form a hard lifestyle to keep it on track. Now because the liver needs water to clean itself its safe to say that alcohol + creatine = dehydration = dry liver. But why always think of your liver? your entire body is made of over 60 % water! If you really care about it at all you are going to stay hydrated!

Now we need to seperate people reading this into a bunch of categories.

1. Body builders: If your serious about it, you dont drink and you dont even need to read this because you know more than i do.

2. Teens / young adults ages 18-25:

Unless your serious, you are young and are going to party and live life to the fullest while you can. You most likely slam back the necessary shakes and supplements to get jacked up before a workout and heal after but will go out boozing on weekends or whenever the opportunity to have fun and wake up with a story to tell comes by. Advice? if you are taking creatine drink more water than anything else you consume ( even beer) and i know from personal experience it blows when you gotta go to the bathroom ever 30 mins because you drank a butt load of water but its worth it in the end even if your not on creatine becasue youlll be less hungover. and a fact is that water doesnt sober you up! if you drink 10 shots or 10 shots and 10 glasses of water you wont lose out on alcohol its still in there : so dont be all like hey water is for pussies you should be ordering a drink ! water is for people who like to drink in the night party hard then wake up and still be able to function. People in this younger age range ( lower 20's) from looking at most of my friends work out only to temporarily hinder the side effects of alcohol which is a big gut and poor skin and bones. we workout then drink hard so were not complete messes at the end of it all and still feel ok to take our shirts off

3. if your older liek 30's or higher and are not competitive or anything in bodybuilding and sports just proper nutrition and exercise should cut it. Creatine isnt really going to do much for you and plus you most likely drink tons of wine at the cottage or go to fancy partys. just try and eat right and exercise its that simple. You cant really teach an old dog new tricks.

Now everyone is different of course but they way i look at things is if that guy in his late 50's that has smoked since he was 14, done drugs from 20's on and drinks like a dehydrated mexican at a 90 cent beer stand can still be alive. Go Fu ken have a drink work out hard to burn off the extra cals, slay some dragons along the way and if you feel up the the incredible challenge of drinking your face off with water that is then take some creatine and forget about it.

heres a few articles, and thanks just thought id put my 2 cents in and feel free to leave all the comments you want because im no scientist im just opinionated

muscleandstrength .com/articles/creatine-and-alcohol.html
    creatine-tips.blogspot .com
    And i ran till my legs burned and my heart pumped battery acid, then i ran some more

M.M.M ----> Mental Macro Math crew

ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ