stormballer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormballer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormballer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormballer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormballer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormballer33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

experienced people who have gone from 10% BF to 6-7%

I have been 7-8% BF before, now I am currently around 9 at 188lbs 6;3. The first time i got to 7% BF i lost tons of strength but didnt care bc i was cut up. Now that i bulked hard and long and put on good muscle and cut slower, i sit at 9% BF and want to get to 6-7% so i have rock hard abs 24/7. Was wondering if people who have done this successfully could lend a hand.

I want to not lose any more muscle. Was considering doing carb cycline so lifts dont go down, or a quick 7 day PSMF and then just maintain my weight but im afraid of loing muscle.

I feel like going from 10% and under takes a different approach then just counting calories. I feel like you have to time carbs and fats more and your tweak your workouts.

Also is a 4-5 day split... chest,back, shoulder, legs, arms good or is a
    3 day split full body better since i wont be gaining any muscle???

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No thread hijacking but i want to add some more questions

about cardio to increase or not and how many times cardio a week will help to get to single digit bodyfat% ..

and about loose skin is it really true you get rid of it when you are holding a single digit bf%? (cuz i got very very tiny lil bit of it)

and whats good to keep the metabolism up?
    Beast

IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im just started EC stake so I dont know how good it works yet, but from everything Iv read its really good, increases metabolism. Also what works for one doesnt work for everyone, so the whole workout thing will be different for everyone, I say as long as you lift heavy you wont lose muscle.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would suggest increasing your training intensity and/or cardio frequency. Implementing carb cycling at this point may not be the best choice for you.

So if you are sitting at 9-10% right now and doing cardio 3x/week (example) then increase it to 4-5x/week but keep your diet the same. I would cut calories as a last resort if you are already at a relatively low BF level (9-11%BF) and looking to get leaner- IMO. If you are already doing cardio say 5-6 times a week then you could increase duration.

If the increased cardio doesnt work then could consider decreasing calories in 10% increments.

Always keep the protein and healthy fat intake adequate throughout. Helps with the release of all of those natural hormones in your body (i.e. test, GH, IGF-1, etc..).

Train as hard as possible.

You'll get there and with the look you want. Just be smart about it.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    STRICT STRICT dieting, also helps to increase your reps more and do a little less weight. I got down to 6% but couldnt remain there due to my love for miller lite.

Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000) Zelda55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    to the people who just say lift heavy and that's it, you're not very helpful because it doesn't always work out that way. eventually your "heavy" work set becomes a 1 RM and obviously it's overtraining if you hit your 1 RM for your workout consistently. fact is sometimes you will lose strength even if your diet is on point and you're keeping your weights up. sometimes keeping weight high (without accounting for your inability to lift that weight as before) on a hypocaloric diet leads to exhaustion and loss of strength. the real answer is a combination of things, INCLUDING genetics.