SWED420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long will it Take to gain 50 Lbs.

height - 5'10 Weight around 115 Lbs. 16 Years Old...Howl ong will it take to gain 50 Lbs. on Rippetoes during my Bulk>>>???? Think i can reach my goal By December??
    Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.

hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    50 lbs in 6 months?
    Hell no, altho you did not specify mucle or fat lbs that's a bit too much. 2 years, maybe less depending on your genes, BTW rippetoes is a strength program, not a hypertrophy one.
    word.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight, but i do"

-TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im curious as to what would happen if someone were to eat 500 calories over maintenance performing starting strength due to a low amount of volume. Ive seen some pics on here and they were not promising but I don't know if i they were just eating too much.

ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironman622 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SWED420 View Post
    height - 5'10 Weight around 115 Lbs. 16 Years Old...Howl ong will it take to gain 50 Lbs. on Rippetoes during my Bulk>>>???? Think i can reach my goal By December??
    Trying to reach that goal by December would probably be nearly impossible. And 6months is a very long time to set a goal..my advice would be to set smaller goals and just be persistent.

Originally Posted by hugohdz88 View Post
    50 lbs in 6 months?
    Hell no, altho you did not specify mucle or fat lbs that's a bit too much. 2 years, maybe less depending on your genes, BTW rippetoes is a strength program, not a hypertrophy one.
    Okay thanks

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bout 350

days.

srs, if you do it right.

Originally Posted by ironman622 View Post
    Trying to reach that goal by December would probably be nearly impossible. And 6months is a very long time to set a goal..my advice would be to set smaller goals and just be persistent.
    I saw guy gain like 12 Lbs. a month on noob gains. But thanks for the advice i will set easier goals so i am satisfied

seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanthebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    as a noob ive gained 5lb/month of muscle on average so far. Thats a pretty reasonable goal for a noob if u eat and train right IMO. Go for about 1lb gain per week. (of muscle)

lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i went frm 145-200 in a year minus a couple days and dropped my BF by roughly 3%
    and i did this by taking on lifting as my one and only love. and i ate like a beast. im sure you could replicate that but to do so in 6 months you would have to eat til you gag every day and welcome quite a bit of fat gains.
    Do not compare yourself to others.
    Compare yourself to you from yesterday.

Rollin Swollen

-bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lathamhardee View Post
    i went frm 145-200 in a year minus a couple days and dropped my BF by roughly 3%
    and i did this by taking on lifting as my one and only love. and i ate like a beast. im sure you could replicate that but to do so in 6 months you would have to eat til you gag every day and welcome quite a bit of fat gains.
    Eating till you gag. LoL. I'm currently doing this. And I'm so sick of chicken and tuna.
    I rep back w/ 1500 reps +. always

Gettin' Swole
    *Dead Lift Junkie*

reps: mrkrishan, Ka0s, Gibman, JOSEF RAKICH

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I saw guy gain like 12 Lbs. a month on noob gains. But thanks for the advice i will set easier goals so i am satisfied
    same here
    i gained almost 20lbs in 3 months
    i still have a couple months left till my noob gainers are gone

Yeah im coming off a eating disorder right now so i dont know how long its gonna take me to get my diet in check but i will be a beast by next summer =) And by senior week ( 2 years ) I should be huge!!

lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah im coming off a eating disorder right now so i dont know how long its gonna take me to get my diet in check but i will be a beast by next summer =) And by senior week ( 2 years ) I should be huge!!
    gl dude. just try and avoid that hungry feeling. dont let yourself get hungry. i have conditioned myself so that i get pissed off/depressed when im hungry. my girlfriend iss always feeding me because she knows im a dick when i dont eat.
    and if your thinking mmmsnack time....eat a pb&j.
    Do not compare yourself to others.
    Compare yourself to you from yesterday.

Rollin Swollen

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You could do it if you started an anadrol cycle
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

Sampaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sampaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sampaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sampaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gl dude. just try and avoid that hungry feeling. dont let yourself get hungry. i have conditioned myself so that i get pissed off/depressed when im hungry. my girlfriend iss always feeding me because she knows im a dick when i dont eat.
    and if your thinking mmmsnack time....eat a pb&j.
    Haha, nice.
    I've sort of done that. Or I just don't like chocolate anymore but now I just get meat sort of cravings and feel bad when I eat chocolate or something.