Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lifting HEAVY

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strong kathy View Post
    What is getting TONED ??
    "Toning" means bull**** like 5lb dumbbell presses and 10lb squats so you don't get OMG BULKY.
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."

Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LinStarr View Post
    was at maintenance (2000 cal) now I am doing 1400 - which is not close to a mofo
    You will not gain muscle eating at 1400 cal/day. You really need to make up your mind what you want to do first, lose fat or build muscle.
    My GreenMag/White Flood log and general journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123644451

LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adelaide. View Post
    You will not gain muscle eating at 1400 cal/day. You really need to make up your mind what you want to do first, lose fat or build muscle.
    My mind is made up Adelaide. I was at a stall and Kimm suggested I do a metabolism reset because my calories were at a defecit for too long and I wasn't getting any results from my workouts. I've been workout for quite a while and needed to start a more aggressive approach. So she suggested I consume 2000 calories a day, continue to lift heavy, and after 4 weeks cut back to 1400, which I am doing.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LinStarr View Post
    Quite the stir I've caused in this thread.

Let me clear things up first of all.

squatting using 2 plates total (1 - 45lb on each side) yes I JUST learned that "plate" is the word for 45 lb

@ the Troll comment, that's extremely unncessary and doesn't contribute to the POINT of this website or FORUM. If you have nothing intellectual/educational to post, BUGGER OFF.

Perhaps being a "noob" I am still learning the terminology of everything. Give me a BREAK!

I want to BUILD MUSCLE and STRENGTH and LOSE FAT. I want to be able to see definition. I'll avoid using the four letter word I previous used in the future as it clearly offends people and must be unclear.

As for my picture, "it looks like something you can get off google" I'm assuming because it's a professional picture? Would it make everyone happy if I took it down and put a non pro pic?
    Like I said, my mistake.

And fair enough on the terminology issue. To help you out, a '2 plate squat' means 2 plates on EACH side. The same with any lift. Confusing, but there you have it.

Also like I said, I post mainly in the teen section and there a professional picture + unusually high stats (which turned out to be a misunderstanding) = someone making a troll account.

As has been mentioned, decide on one goal and stick to it.

You might be overreacting a touch here, I've explained my point and apologised. I was out of line. So no, don't take down your picture.

I'll stick to answering questions that I know on training...

Have a good one

LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinStarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=MrB1g;500032011]Like I said, my mistake.

And fair enough on the terminology issue. To help you out, a '2 plate squat' means 2 plates on EACH side. The same with any lift. Confusing, but there you have it.

Also like I said, I post mainly in the teen section and there a professional picture + unusually high stats (which turned out to be a misunderstanding) = someone making a troll account.

As has been mentioned, decide on one goal and stick to it.

You might be overreacting a touch here, I've explained my point and apologised. I was out of line. So no, don't take down your picture.

I'll stick to answering questions that I know on training...KP

Thanks Mr. B - I also wasn't familiar with the Troll Account term either.

I do have one goal, and I'm definitely sticking to it.

Thank you for the apology, I appreciate it. I only suggested it because it seems to be that my pic would cause a lack of respect because it appears "fake." I'll have to search for a non pro one. Or take one, but I haven't been real KEEN on putting up a recent pic since I did my 2000 increase because it caused me some retention and I DO NOT LIKE IT...so i'm holding out until the 4-6 weeks after my cut. So I feel better.

AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlyseMcKee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lifting heavy to me is when I need a spotter. lol.
    Kettle Bells? Bulgarian Bags? Cross Fit? Eff Yeah, on it.