ninjarealist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What does in-between phase of six pack look like?

I've been working hard to get a six-pack for about three months now and am feeling a little discouraged. All I have to show for it are some irregular kind of lines on my stomach. They are almost like stretch marks you could say. They seem to fill in some lines of the six-pack but not others. Is this what the in-between phase of blank stomach to six pack looks like? Do any of you have pictures to show me? I want to know if i am making progress or if i need to re-evaluate my program.

xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never heard of an in between phase, I usually don't have them towards the end of a bulk or they are hard to see, and have them after a cut. Just eat 500 calories under your mantinence and you will have them soon enough. also doing ab work with added weight will make them bigger so you may be able to see them at a higher BF%

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mine maybe (avi pic is somewhat recent)? I don't really work out my abs (starting to now), so you can see them because I have a lowish bf%, but they're not that defined because they're not large.

Edit: Or maybe I have what you're saying. I also only have 5, and they're offset
    ** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

Originally Posted by xerbia View Post
    I've never heard of an in between phase, I usually don't have them towards the end of a bulk or they are hard to see, and have them after a cut. Just eat 500 calories under your mantinence and you will have them soon enough. also doing ab work with added weight will make them bigger so you may be able to see them at a higher BF%
    So If I'm trying to bulk up it will be impossible to have a six pack?

I have to go through a cutting phase?

Originally Posted by Mike-anon View Post
    Mine maybe (avi pic is somewhat recent)? I don't really work out my abs (starting to now), so you can see them because I have a lowish bf%, but they're not that defined because they're not large.

Edit: Or maybe I have what you're saying. I also only have 5, and they're offset
    Oh wow that is alot like what my torso looks like too, just my abs are a little less defined. It seems once they get bigger perhaps they will look like yours.

Did you have to go through a cutting phase before your abs looked like that?

tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look at my avi. abs barely showing through fat, guessing that's what you're on about,.

Originally Posted by tdale View Post
    look at my avi. abs barely showing through fat, guessing that's what you're on about,.
    Yes, that is almost exactly what my abs look right now. So this is the precursor to the six pack, or it means I need to cut?

So can anyone tell me, do I need to o through a cutting phase to get six pack abs?

Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have like little bitch abs, maybe not even so i dont know haha.
    Going for 220 lb

Rep back everytime

-- R.I.P Zyzz --

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends on the person.

Originally Posted by mistahAIM View Post
    It depends on the person.
    I'm an ectomorph with a figure similar to Mike-Anon the poster in post #3.

anddrksaid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you don't have abs now, then yes, you have to cut to get them.