JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Routine is this guy on....

Because basically.....this is the sort of body that I'd start weight lifting for!!

He looks to have hardly any body fat on him, with a toned and well defined chest and arms.

His shoulders and neck are okay, but overall this is the body I'd personally want I really want.

I've never done weights before, and I'm quite chubby, any recommendations as to what sort of routine I should be looking for?

dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dagger88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you can do the same routine but you won't look exactly like him , unless you have the SAME genetics as him.

and its hard to tell what routine he's on, its like asking what brand of shampoo he's using by looking at his picture.

Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JxMxT View Post

Because basically.....this is the sort of body that I'd start weight lifting for!!

He looks to have hardly any body fat on him, with a toned and well defined chest and arms.

His shoulders and neck are okay, but overall this is the body I'd personally want I really want.

I've never done weights before, and I'm quite chubby, any recommendations as to what sort of routine I should be looking for?
    Looks like chicken legs + little shoulder development. Id say he is doing cardio + diet + chest and arms...and maybe some ab work just because he thinks it will help.

$0.02...im a newb though, so i could be wrong.
    Fierce Five log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172189533&p=1457532133

I am Jack's Testosterone Coppatop's Avatar
    Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey man,

It's hard to tell what routeine someone is on by just looking at them. A body like that is not going to come overnight. It won't even come in a year.

Getting to look like that 90% of the time is a result from years of hard work. Fitness is a lifestyle, and you have to really enjoy it and buy into it. If you just want to look like that, then you might not have the dedication and commitment needed to get there.

Diet, cardio, weight training, and careful planning get you a body like that. I would check out some of the beginning strength programs on this board, try them out.

If you are chubby now, you probably will be good at building muscle. You need to have muscle to be toned like that, you cant just lose all the weight and expect to look ripped.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coppatop is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

WOW you are right, I did not notice his chicken legs, lololol.

JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JxMxT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cheap5.0 View Post
    Looks like chicken legs.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

lool.

yeah I noticed he has tiny legs/thighs too.

But seriously, I like the no fat on the stomach look. Most people have a small amount, he looks like he has practically nothing.

( for some reason I feel like im boarder line gay with this thread lol )

Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500) Labello is not very helpful. (-500)
    the pants-too-low-routine

Originally Posted by Coppatop View Post
    Hey man,

It's hard to tell what routeine someone is on by just looking at them. A body like that is not going to come overnight. It won't even come in a year.

Getting to look like that 90% of the time is a result from years of hard work. Fitness is a lifestyle, and you have to really enjoy it and buy into it. If you just want to look like that, then you might not have the dedication and commitment needed to get there.

Diet, cardio, weight training, and careful planning get you a body like that. I would check out some of the beginning strength programs on this board, try them out.

If you are chubby now, you probably will be good at building muscle. You need to have muscle to be toned like that, you cant just lose all the weight and expect to look ripped.
    Yeah understood, no doubt do I think my muscles will bulge up if I just lose the fat, but my question is, Should I try to shred some of the fat but maintain body weight, or just try to explode in size now and worry about cutting later?

Does it make a difference at all?

Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

lool.

yeah I noticed he has tiny legs/thighs too.

But seriously, I like the no fat on the stomach look. Most people have a small amount, he looks like he has practically nothing.

( for some reason I feel like im boarder line gay with this thread lol )
    If thats all you want, then dont worry about lifting weights. Just run and eat under your caloric requirement for maintenance weight.

And this thread is full of homo.
    Fierce Five log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172189533&p=1457532133

But then I'd look skinny as hell Cheap5.0.

I'd want to have a ripped large chest, with a similar size arms as the biceps and tris are pretty much what I'd want.

Although I'd much prefer to have larger traps

Yeah understood, no doubt do I think my muscles will bulge up if I just lose the fat, but my question is, Should I try to shred some of the fat but maintain body weight, or just try to explode in size now and worry about cutting later?

Does it make a difference at all?

It does make a difference. It is almost impossible to gain muscle, and lose weight/fat at the same time. How fat/chubby/overweight are you?

I would say try to gain muscle first. It is easier to bulk, then cut. One reason is the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn -- having more muscles hastens your metabolism, making it much easier to lose weight.

I would weight train for 3 - 6 months then try to run/diet/cut for 3 months.

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's just really lean, he's not holding a lot of muscle.
    "Worrying about GI is a waste of time & energy." - Alan Aragon.

Allstate11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not trying to be racist or anything, but you gotta have the same genes as him.

Originally Posted by Coppatop View Post
    It does make a difference. It is almost impossible to gain muscle, and lose weight/fat at the same time. How fat/chubby/overweight are you?

I would say try to gain muscle first. It is easier to bulk, then cut. One reason is the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn -- having more muscles hastens your metabolism, making it much easier to lose weight.

I would weight train for 3 - 6 months then try to run/diet/cut for 3 months.
    Okay thanks dude, I've PM'd you with a few questions, you seem in the know.

Originally Posted by Allstate11 View Post
    not trying to be racist or anything, but you gotta have the same genes as him.
    how comes?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cheap5.0 View Post
    Looks like chicken legs + little shoulder development. Id say he is doing cardio + diet + chest and arms...and maybe some ab work just because he thinks it will help.

$0.02...im a newb though, so i could be wrong.

Sounds reasonable to me.