redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneckriot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help organizing!

I've been strengthening for about 3-4 months now and I want to take it to the next level. I'm a little confused to what I'm reading about back days and "doing 80% one day" and what not. My week breaks down like so:

Sunday: Arms and chest
    Monday: back and shoulders
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wensday: Arms and chest
    Thursday: back and shoulders
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: off or cardio and hard abs

I also do 1-2 hours on either a stationary recumbant or stand up bike every day. I also work abs in some capacity every day.

Pretty much I do my stuff and will work everything to failure with 1-2 sets + catches and generally will superset with 1-2 other exercises of the same muscle group.

I'm trying to get a lean strong body type. I'm currently 6'5 200-205 lbs with 12-13% fat. I've had results with this routine, but have been plateauing as of late in terms of weight and strength.

Does what I'm doing sound like this best course for what I want (<9% fat; overall strength; defined core)? Anything I could do for better results?

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redneckriot View Post
    I've been strengthening for about 3-4 months now and I want to take it to the next level. I'm a little confused to what I'm reading about back days and "doing 80% one day" and what not. My week breaks down like so:

Sunday: Arms and chest
    Monday: back and shoulders
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wensday: Arms and chest
    Thursday: back and shoulders
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: off or cardio and hard abs

I also do 1-2 hours on either a stationary recumbant or stand up bike every day. I also work abs in some capacity every day.

Pretty much I do my stuff and will work everything to failure with 1-2 sets + catches and generally will superset with 1-2 other exercises of the same muscle group.

I'm trying to get a lean strong body type. I'm currently 6'5 200-205 lbs with 12-13% fat. I've had results with this routine, but have been plateauing as of late in terms of weight and strength.

Does what I'm doing sound like this best course for what I want (<9% fat; overall strength; defined core)? Anything I could do for better results?
    Here are a few recos:
    1) Split arm and chest into 2 separate days:
    - Potential Split: Arms, Legs, Rest, Chest, Back & Shoulders, Rest (Repeat)

2) Decrease the duration of your cardio sessions and increase the intensity:
    - Instead of steady-state cardio, use HIIT instead

OR

3) Decrease your rest periods between your strength-building sets to keep your heart rate elevated while you lift

The other key variable in terms of preventing a plateau and seeing gains is nutrition, is your current diet on point? Are there any potential optimizations you could make?
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17