Cjohnson18711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Taking Oxy Elite Pro... Having touble sleeping... I wanna sleep!!

I've started taking OEP a little over a week ago. I take the recommended dose of (2) in the morning (around 7am) and then (1) in the afternoon (between 1-2pm). I also take green tea capsules with my breafast and lunch... I stop taking any supplements by 2pm yet when I try to go to bed around 11pm I can't sleep?? Now i'm not new to Thermogenics (or whatever there called) I did a few cycles of Re-create and I could NEVER stay awake using that stuff. I figured if I boost up my Cardio i'll be more tired by late night, yet my body just gets sore yet I don't get sleepy... Anybody know of any good products I can get at GNC that will aid me in sleep? Don't think the time frame of when I take my last dose of OEP is the problem because I take it 9-10 hours before I go to bed..

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stimulants can cause insomnia no matter when you take them. You might want to take a break form all stimulants and reexamine your sleeping habits. Eliminate the variable then analyze the problem. If sleep-trouble continues, see your doctor.
    Driven Sports

Cjohnson18711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Stimulants can cause insomnia no matter when you take them. You might want to take a break form all stimulants and reexamine your sleeping habits. Eliminate the variable then analyze the problem. If sleep-trouble continues, see your doctor.
    I took about a month and a half off after Using the recreate.. My body got use to it I think and he stopped working.. I lost 25lbs on Recreate but it never kept me awake...I use to take it in the afternoon and then take a nap right after... I need something to help me sleep.

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cjohnson18711 View Post
    I took about a month and a half off after Using the recreate.. My body got use to it I think and he stopped working.. I lost 25lbs on Recreate but it never kept me awake...I use to take it in the afternoon and then take a nap right after... I need something to help me sleep.
    Try melatonin tabs.

And quit bolding.

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hai im bold

quit taking them, problem solved.

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cjohnson18711 View Post
    I've started taking OEP a little over a week ago. I take the recommended dose of (2) in the morning (around 7am) and then (1) in the afternoon (between 1-2pm). I also take green tea capsules with my breafast and lunch... I stop taking any supplements by 2pm yet when I try to go to bed around 11pm I can't sleep?? Now i'm not new to Thermogenics (or whatever there called) I did a few cycles of Re-create and I could NEVER stay awake using that stuff. I figured if I boost up my Cardio i'll be more tired by late night, yet my body just gets sore yet I don't get sleepy... Anybody know of any good products I can get at GNC that will aid me in sleep? Don't think the time frame of when I take my last dose of OEP is the problem because I take it 9-10 hours before I go to bed..
    The instructions are to start with 1 capsule in the morning to asses tolerance befoer increasing the to two capsules.

And the second capsules is IF needed not a requirement.

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    The instructions are to start with 1 capsule in the morning to asses tolerance befoer increasing the to two capsules.

And the second capsules is IF needed not a requirement.
    My guess, is he couldn't read it because the labels so friggin small D:

sgreger1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am having same problem

I just started taking this yesterday. I only took 1 pill at about 10am and nothing else the rest of the day. I didn't fall asleep untill 4:30 in the morning and only got about 1.5 hours of sleep. Surprisingly, I feel energized this morning and after taking the pill again I am feeling like I just drank a cup of cofee.

I really don't like staying up all night, even if it doesn't seem to make me tired the next day. I run out of **** to do after I watch an entire season of family guy lol. Hopefully my body will get used to it and this will stop.

OP: Did you find a way to fix this?

cjr1ch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am also experiencing trouble sleeping. I started taking the product about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I consume my first dose at 6 or 7 AM and the last dose by 2 or 3 PM.

I don't have trouble falling asleep, but I have trouble staying asleep. I usually wake up an hour or two after falling asleep. When I wake up, I am hungry so I usually end up eat a large meal at 1:30 or 2AM (while i'm still in a zombie like state...) which really sucks.

I love the results OPE is giving me but i'm not sure if the lack of sleep is worth it!

Tonight I'm going to try to take some natural sleep aids like melatonin and L-Tryptophan before I hit the hay. If I sleep a solid 8 hours, I will continue taking the OPE and natural sleep aids before bed. If I don't rest well again, I will probably have to stop taking the OPE and see if that fixes my insamnia.

Sucks but sometimes you have to do what you don't want to
    Last edited by cjr1ch; 05-23-2011 at 05:27 AM.
    MY FITNESS JOURNAL: http://train-and-maintain.blogspot.com/

MY BLOG: http://www.CJRichardsNYC.com/

1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1SIKIS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My gf and I both use Oxy Elite and the green tea. We have never had any problems sleeping. I take it at 6am, then again at 2pm. I usually hit the gym at 8-9pm, take a preworkout (Assualt) then finish up with 15-20min of Cardio. I'm at home by 10pm eat then go to bed. Maybe you should just stick to the 1 pill a day and see if that helps.

RubenDante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Oe

Originally Posted by 1SIKIS View Post
    My gf and I both use Oxy Elite and the green tea. We have never had any problems sleeping. I take it at 6am, then again at 2pm. I usually hit the gym at 8-9pm, take a preworkout (Assualt) then finish up with 15-20min of Cardio. I'm at home by 10pm eat then go to bed. Maybe you should just stick to the 1 pill a day and see if that helps.
    I use to take it, and it is IMPERATIVE that you drink the recommended water amount! Otherwise you won't get any rem sleep