Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Double-T BETACENE log: *insert witty title here*

I thought of soooo many dumbass things to call this log.

Getting Betta with Betacene
    Steppin on the scene with betacene
    You betacene read this log

etc, etc. But I decided I was far too sophisticated for that.

FWAH! ha...haha.

Anyway... I'm logging BetaCene thanks to Fitty and the fine folks at Double-T. Not sure exactly how I'll be doing this yet (as in knowing the effects), since I'm stacking it with so many other Double-T supps, but I guess I'll just ramble and people can interject.

Here's a purdy photo to make my log look nice.

I got the Wildberry flavor, because everyone on the boards was going ape$hit over it. I took my first dose yesterday, and they were right! I put it in a shaker cup with some water and ice, and it was like a refreshing burst of fruity fun in my mouth. I'm thinking about throwing some seltzer in and making a soda next time. Seriously.

Since I didn't work out yesterday I don't have any other things to rate the BetaCene on yet except for taste. I give taste a 10! Seriously, between BetaCene and CreaDyl, Double-T's gonna have a lot of casual creatine drinkers on their hands.

Once I hit the weights later today I'll have more things to talk about regarding my recovery, strength, and all of that.

By the way, here's how I'm dosing the BetaCene and my other supps right now. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can time everything better, or if you think this is good timing let me know that too!

BetaCene: 1 scoop non-workout days
    CreaDyl: 1 scoop per day btwn 1 and 1/2 pre-workout (weights or cardio)
    KetoCuts: 2 in AM, 2 in afternoon
    NO Beta: 3 in morning, 3 pre-workout on workout days (weights or cardio)
    NitroMine: 5 pre-workout, 5 post-workout on weight days only

Question for the reps also - I'm thinking of possibly also using the BetaCene in the mornings that I commute to work by bike, but if I take that in the morning and the CreaDyl before my weight workout in the evening, is that too much?

Thanks for stopping by my log!

Reigning Pong Champion HappySnowBunny's Avatar
    HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subb'd and in for wildberry delishness as only a ninja can demo
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

My all around awesome journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122223251

mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000) mountaindog1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How about Brooklyn on Betacene!!!

Good luck!!!

JM
    John Meadows
    CSCS, CISSN

Creator of the "Mountain Dog diet"
    http://www.mountaindogdiet.com/

Prime Nutrition
    Blackstone Labs

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mountaindog1 View Post
    How about Brooklyn on Betacene!!!

Good luck!!!

JM
    Not silly enough!

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IN & SUBBED. Now let's see some updates
    NJ Crew

Originally Posted by Lucky_ROA View Post
    IN & SUBBED. Now let's see some updates
    Woo! Welcome.

Won't be taking the BetaCene again until tomorrow, because I'm taking it on off days, and yesterday and today are weight days. Weight days = CreaDyl. So far I went up 5 pounds in my deadlift, which is fun. Can't really attribute it to the BetaCene solely, because I've only taken 1 dose of it. But I sure as hell appreciate the combination of all these Double-T supps - I definitely have more strength and stamina in the weightroom in general.

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Woo! Welcome.

Won't be taking the BetaCene again until tomorrow, because I'm taking it on off days, and yesterday and today are weight days. Weight days = CreaDyl. So far I went up 5 pounds in my deadlift, which is fun. Can't really attribute it to the BetaCene solely, because I've only taken 1 dose of it. But I sure as hell appreciate the combination of all these Double-T supps - I definitely have more strength and stamina in the weightroom in general.
    Alright so I its CreaDyl day today ? Whats on the agenda for today ?
    NJ Crew

Alright so I its CreaDyl day today ? Whats on the agenda for today ?
    Yep, CreaDyl today pre-workout. I'm doing weightlifting - upper body today. Concentrating mostly on compounds - trying to maximize muscle growth & calorie burn at this point until I'm at a weight where isolation will actually show.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I always make an attempt to insert a sexual reference in my thread titles. But that's just me.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I always make an attempt to insert a sexual reference in my thread titles. But that's just me.
    Good plan!

Yep, CreaDyl today pre-workout. I'm doing weightlifting - upper body today. Concentrating mostly on compounds - trying to maximize muscle growth & calorie burn at this point until I'm at a weight where isolation will actually show.
    Alright ! anxiously awaiting for some updates here
    NJ Crew

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for updates.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Hey guys! So I'll be taking my next dose of BetaCene today at around 4pm. From the 1 dose I've taken so far (Monday) I haven't had much effect. I'm expecting great things once it starts building up in my system, though.

I have DOMS in my legs from Tuesday's leg workout. I was hoping the BetaCene would get rid of it, but it's still here. Hoping that'll become less with the build up of the BetaCene as well.

HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys! So I'll be taking my next dose of BetaCene today at around 4pm. From the 1 dose I've taken so far (Monday) I haven't had much effect. I'm expecting great things once it starts building up in my system, though.

I have DOMS in my legs from Tuesday's leg workout. I was hoping the BetaCene would get rid of it, but it's still here. Hoping that'll become less with the build up of the BetaCene as well.

How'd dose 2 go? Any better on the DOMS?
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

My all around awesome journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122223251

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HappySnowBunny View Post
    ^^ That.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Haha, beta on betacene, what a clever title, but I don't think anybody would want to be beta haha. Subbed for this log as well Allie!

^^ That.
    Took the 2nd dose on Thursday. It doesn't really seem to be helping much with DOMS. I'm ok with that, when I take it it makes me look jacked, haha. Maybe it's in my head but my muscles seem fuller when I take it.

Took CreaDyl on Friday because I thought I was going to work out but I got out of work too late. Bummer. Totally forgot all supps except for KetoCuts on Saturday, and took another dose of BetaCene on Sunday. It's so yummy! Will see how intense my strength is this evening at the gym, hehe.

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, BetaCene is not going to help big time with DOMS, but it does volumize, and saturate muscles! So, you looking fuller, is the real deal!
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Had a KILLER workout yesterday, had some relatively high numbers and didn't get fatigued at all. BetaCene is kicking ass so far. Figured I'd rate the supps on some general categories (out of 10):

Strength 10
    Taste 10
    Mixability 7 - for the most part it's good, but I do see a little white powder in the bottom of my shaker and have to reshake after every sip. Also, the last sip or two is sort of grainy.
    Overall: 9

Today is an off day from lifting, but I have a feeling I'll have another good day in the weightroom tomorrow!

I have to shake it every so often, too. But I guess after shaking and shaking supps, and finally settling on lumpy drinks, I'm not too worried about the shake thing.

I just see it as a part of my workout...the shaking. Much more respectable than a shake weight
    Fe= Iron
    Male=Man
    I am Iron Man!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Hope you had a great off day! And I find with all of the creatine products I've tried, I had to keep shaking it for the most part, so no worries there.

I have to shake it every so often, too. But I guess after shaking and shaking supps, and finally settling on lumpy drinks, I'm not too worried about the shake thing.
    Yeah, it's not really a big deal, but it's the only thing I would really change if I could.

I just see it as a part of my workout...the shaking. Much more respectable than a shake weight
    Haha, I always thought I was the only one that does that! I don't turn off my HRM until after I shake, and I make sure to use both hands for equal amounts of time LOL. We're a little strange in the head, methinks.

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Hope you had a great off day! And I find with all of the creatine products I've tried, I had to keep shaking it for the most part, so no worries there.
    My off day was ok, but I got stuck at work late, so I didn't get to ride my bike home like I had planned. That was somewhat of a bummer because now I can't pig out at dinner, haha. I haven't taken creatine products since like '97 before now, so I didn't have anything to compare it to. However, the CreaDyl doesn't have this issue, I wonder why?

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WHOOT ...

My HR monitor always shut off when I was doing BB wrist curls ... so I quit ....

SUBBED for the EPIC!!

Heh, it doesn't always have residue on the bottom for me as well (the Creadyl), but I don't think anything of it if it ever does is what I meant haha. Bummer about not getting to ride your bike home though!

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Heh, it doesn't always have residue on the bottom for me as well (the Creadyl), but I don't think anything of it if it ever does is what I meant haha. Bummer about not getting to ride your bike home though!
    I just notice it because if I don't keep shaking it up, the last sip is really sandy, haha. It's not a huge deal, it's just the ONLY thing I would change if I could.

My workout KICKED ASS today - I felt really strong. I think the alternating of the BetaCene and CreaDyl is building up in my system and kicking some serious butt. I'm definitely lifting more weight with more confidence since starting the BetaCene. I just feel like I CAN lift this weight I'm about to lift, I'm not dreading it. It's a nice mental state to be in, haha.

Will be taking my next dose tomorrow afternoon. So far so good!

I just notice it because if I don't keep shaking it up, the last sip is really sandy, haha. It's not a huge deal, it's just the ONLY thing I would change if I could.

My workout KICKED ASS today - I felt really strong. I think the alternating of the BetaCene and CreaDyl is building up in my system and kicking some serious butt. I'm definitely lifting more weight with more confidence since starting the BetaCene. I just feel like I CAN lift this weight I'm about to lift, I'm not dreading it. It's a nice mental state to be in, haha.

Good stuff ! This guy needs some details of your workout to quench my inner-workout-detail thirst
    NJ Crew

Good stuff ! This guy needs some details of your workout to quench my inner-workout-detail thirst
    Aww man, you mean you're not subscribed to my Double-T transformation log?! WTF?

Haha, I just had the same thing, I had to add a little more water for my last sip so its not too grainy. Good workout yesterday, and I told you the alternating would be a great idea! I'm glad it's working out for you.

You should copy and paste your workouts into this journal too.