Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The lesson on "love" every man must learn,when was yours?

I was just thinking EVERY man who is a player and who knows how to act around women is only like that because of the one who shattered his heart(aside from a couple born and raised pimps),and taught him the truth and that truth is that when you COMPLETELY open up eventually you will get hurt.Almost every cold hearted womanizer started out as an afc always buying flowers and telling his girl how beautiful she is,that is until she popped a squat on his heart.This is what happened to me,all my friends ,and countless people on this board.

Now what i was wondering was at what age does this usually occur,and how did it happen?Who was the girl?Do you still think about her?Are you happy you learned the lesson?

I was 17,just lost my v-card and thought i was going to marry a bish.She was a sexy mexican girl and was the exact opposite of me.I was kindof quiet and she was loud and outgoing and popular.I think i liked her so much because we were so different that together we made a good team.

Anyways she was the WORST gf ever,always texting other guys,always blowing me off to hangout with friends,lying.One day I saw a pic of her at a party kissing some other dude,it was the worst emotional pain i've ever felt in my life.Was deppressed for 2 months didnt talk to anyone.The girl who i believed when she said she wanted to be with me forever(naive highschool kid) was a drunken party slut.Thought my life was over,then my friends MADE(came in my house and bothered me until i went) me go bowling with them and they introduced me to this girl.I treated her like i didnt care and right there i developed the game i still use.I cant let myself get attached because i refuse to let myself be destroyed again.

Post your stories of when you learned to disregard females,im particularly interested in janky and al-pals(or any other players)stories

EDIT:still think about mine all the time and it was 3 years ago wont ever forget her

sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was never really good with girls. At around 17 I eventually thought to myself "I MUST be doing something wrong". Did a quick google search and ran across PUA websites. Read The Game that same day and pretty much every other pua book out there after that.

So it didn't come as a surprise to me when my first relationship failed because I expected to much out of a bitch, PUA warned me.

kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyles1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sfvalley View Post
    I was never really good with girls. At around 17 I eventually thought to myself "I MUST be doing something wrong". Did a quick google search and ran across PUA websites. Read The Game that same day and pretty much every other pua book out there after that.

So it didn't come as a surprise to me when my first relationship failed because I expected to much out of a bitch, PUA warned me.
    See you were lucky that you didnt get blindsided,the worst hits are the ones you dont see coming.

xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000) xduelx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kind of similar here brah. Lost my V card a few days after my 17th bday, left for the Army shortly after. I wrote her all kinds of letters, but never got one from her. Thought maybe she had the address wrong, I don't know. When I got out of training and came back home, she had deleted me from myspace, ignored all my calls/texts. Turns out she started dating a new guy just a week or so after I left. That was 4 years ago, and I'm still trying to get over the trust issues. Tired of the meaningless hook ups, but I can't bring myself to commit. Feels bad man :/

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kyles1991 View Post
    See you were lucky that you didnt get blindsided,the worst hits are the ones you dont see coming.
    this.

when you find them cheating and you never thought they would ever do it.

/worst

Originally Posted by xduelx View Post
    Kind of similar here brah. Lost my V card a few days after my 17th bday, left for the Army shortly after. I wrote her all kinds of letters, but never got one from her. Thought maybe she had the address wrong, I don't know. When I got out of training and came back home, she had deleted me from myspace, ignored all my calls/texts. Turns out she started dating a new guy just a week or so after I left. That was 4 years ago, and I'm still trying to get over the trust issues. Tired of the meaningless hook ups, but I can't bring myself to commit. Feels bad man :/
    Rough man,thanks for sharing though i think we could here some good stories on the topic.And I know exactly what you mean.I feel like the most ignorant person on the planet every time i start to feel for a girl.Last gf i actually semi opened up to and got close with her,i dumped her because i was scared that i was gonna fall completely in love with her.I realized one day when i looked at her pic and smiled unintentionally that i was gonna get fukked if i stuck around.Its bad but every relationship i have i assume shes going to do me wrong so i push them away and hurt them so im not the one getting hurt.I feel like a cold hearted monster and find myself doing the same things to these girls that girl #1 did to me.

Originally Posted by Junkie2 View Post
    this.

when you find them cheating and you never thought they would ever do it.

/worst
    Happened to you too bro?

Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000)
    My gf of 6 years just left me for another dude a few weeks ago, guess I just learned. No where near over it yet.

kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dukus View Post
    My gf of 6 years just left me for another dude a few weeks ago, guess I just learned. No where near over it yet.
    See that's what im ****ing afraid of man. Exclude family in this example: when you tell a girl "I love you" or she tells you "I love you", all it really means is, "I love you right now". Things change. My biggest fear is meeting a girl and then 8 years later breaking up and I'm alone at like 35

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My first "heartbreak" was with this girl when I was 17.

We both left our current GF/BF for eachother. Her ex was completely psychotic and had people calling my house all day/night threatening me and my family. He used to be a friend of mine but had done some shady sh!t so I convinced myself it was ok to take his girl as revenge.

We had been friends for like 2-3 years before ever even hooking up. Then one day I was really down and she swooped in and comforted me. Long conversation led to the realization that we both liked eachother.

She helped me quit using meth and basically nursed me back to health. She is still probably the freakiest girl in bed I've ever been with. 9/10 hot and all around cool chick.

We never once had a real fight and we were definately a "power couple". She...the super hot, working, driving, going to school, independent chick and me the "knows everyone and everything" dealer.

After a year she broke up with me out of the blue citing some bullsh!t...I believe it was "I've gone relationship to relationship since I was 14...I just need to be single for a while" Which was true...she hadn't been single since she was really young.

Sucked because I was just sooooo head over heels for her. Never really let myself fall like that since.

LESSONS LEARNED:
    -When you're breaking up don't do the "Lets have a small break and maybe we can get back together" thing. Seriously those 4-5 months were the most painful I've ever experienced. Just rip the bandaid off and get it over with. Slowly pulling it off to save yourself harm hurts 10,000x more.

- If a girl is breaking up with you she will try to make it soft and not hurt your feelings. A breakup is a breakup and you need to recognize it when its happening and not try to rationalize it and try to "make things work"

- Don't forsake a friend for a girl. When that relationship is over you lose 2 people instead of just 1.

- Don't mistake a girl being enamored with your lifestyle with loving you. When I look back on it I'm pretty sure the only reason she REALLY wanted me was because she wanted to be with what I represented and the life I lived more than she wanted to be with ME. Once time went by and she got comforatable and she got her trophy (me) she was no longer as interested.
    Last edited by Dave P; 06-01-2010 at 10:43 AM.

Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000) Dukus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kiddink View Post
    See that's what im ****ing afraid of man. Exclude family in this example: when you tell a girl "I love you" or she tells you "I love you", all it really means is, "I love you right now". Things change. My biggest fear is meeting a girl and then 8 years later breaking up and I'm alone at like 35
    wish I could tell you something to make you not afraid, but honestly I never saw it coming. We got along great, and I still dont get why it happened. Right now Im worried about that being alone at 35 as well.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are worse things than being a single guy at 35.

Like being a single woman at 35.

Or being a single woman.

Or, let's be reality, being a woman.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post

Or being a single woman.

LAwl

Or being a divorced man with 3 kids at 35 because you were afraid to be single until you were 30 and got all in a rush and married some bish just because.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post

Or being a single woman.

repped lol

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happened a few months ago. 8 month relationship, sure I have been in longer ones, but this one stung.

-First month of dating girl was real shady, not doing anything bad, but not respecting me either
    -I was ready to pack up and move shop when she started being everything I wanted in a girl. I didn't have to say anything it just happened.
    -We became that couple you see in the movies, made it through it all. If we fought we found ourselves kissing while yelling. Nothing could stop us.
    -Spent everyday for 2 weeks with me in the hospital(Called off work, didn't go to school, just to sit there and help me)
    -I got her a job at my work(Worst mistake ever)
    -Sex was incredible, she would even watch streaming porn online and suprise me with ****.
    -Then one day it all came to an end. Texting her like anyother day, planning on seeing her that night, and she texts me "hey im going tanning" and to which I responded with "Is something wrong babe?" and Idk why I did.... she responds with "No everything is fine love " and that was the last text I got from her... I called her every hour for 6 hours, nothing. She finally answered with "Stop calling you are ruining my night, I'm not telling you where I'm at, AND NO I'M NOT HANGING WITH ANY GUYS GOD DAMN!, WE ARE BROKEN UP FOR NOW"
    -Lost and confsued I drove by her house the next morning to see her ex bfs car in the driveway, he spent the night....
    -She even had the balls to post pics on ******** of them two hanging out while she was ignoring my calls.
    -Later found out she also gave me HPV

I honestly don't think I'll ever be the same person I was after her.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Around last March when my ex gf of 5 years started to have "feelings" for another dude. I was delusional in thinking giving her space to figure it out would solve anything. Just made her see the other guy while I was out of the picture.

Then she called me up out of the blue and told me she was pregnant with my kid almost into 2nd trimester before she aborted it. Could it have really been mine? Maybe, maybe not, but she was adamant it was since she wasn't fooling around sexually at the time except with me.

In the end, I cut contact with her and got rid of everything and everyone we both knew. Continued my education, got back to work making money and traveled to Europe for a bit.
    I learned not to put myself out there for another woman like that ever again, that I don't need to be in a relationship to be happy, and to put myself and my family first and build meaningful friendships.
    I don't regret anything.

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One thing that we keep seeing get repeated over and over in this forum is the ability for girls to move from one guy to another in a very short amount of time. This almost ALWAYS means they were looking around before things are broken off.

A wise man once said this:

"Women are like monkeys, they don't let go of one branch until they have grabbed ahold of another."

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dukus View Post
    she wont leave u unless u make her unhappy/quarell or something.

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Serge006 View Post
    Around last March when my ex gf of 5 years started to have "feelings" for another dude. I was delusional in thinking giving her space to figure it out would solve anything. Just made her see the other guy while I was out of the picture.

Then she called me up out of the blue and told me she was pregnant with my kid almost into 2nd trimester before she aborted it. Could it have really been mine? Maybe, maybe not, but she was adamant it was since she wasn't fooling around sexually at the time except with me.

In the end, I cut contact with her and got rid of everything and everyone we both knew. Continued my education, got back to work making money and traveled to Europe for a bit.
    I learned not to put myself out there for another woman like that ever again, that I don't need to be in a relationship to be happy, and to put myself and my family first and build meaningful friendships.
    I don't regret anything.

You made the most of the situation and came out on top, reps.

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A couple of months ago.....I'm going to be honest and say I still feel like ****. THe problem was im a senior and she's a junior. I was going away for college but she plans on going there too. The distance wasn't going to work, I thought I could make it work but she didn't feel that way. I told her I'll wait a year for her. The day we broke up she was being a complete ******* and saying she didn't like me anymore. I found out later from her friend that she only said that because she wanted me to forget her because it wouldn't have been fair for me to wait a year for her...she knew that I would literally wait a year for her. Haven't talked to her since then deleted her off my ******** and contacts...=[

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Happened a few months ago. 8 month relationship, sure I have been in longer ones, but this one stung.

-First month of dating girl was real shady, not doing anything bad, but not respecting me either
    -I was ready to pack up and move shop when she started being everything I wanted in a girl. I didn't have to say anything it just happened.
    -We became that couple you see in the movies, made it through it all. If we fought we found ourselves kissing while yelling. Nothing could stop us.
    -Spent everyday for 2 weeks with me in the hospital(Called off work, didn't go to school, just to sit there and help me)
    -Sex was incredible, she would even watch streaming porn online and suprise me with ****.
    -Then one day it all came to an end. Texting her like anyother day, planning on seeing her that night, and she texts me "hey im going tanning" and to which I responded with "Is something wrong babe?" and Idk why I did.... she responds with "No everything is fine love " and that was the last text I got from her... I called her every hour for 6 hours, nothing. She finally answered with "Stop calling you are ruining my night, I'm not telling you where I'm at, AND NO I'M NOT HANGING WITH ANY GUYS GOD DAMN!, WE ARE BROKEN UP FOR NOW"
    -Lost and confsued I drove by her house the next morning to see her ex bfs car in the driveway, he spent the night....
    -She even had the balls to post pics on ******** of them two hanging out while she was ignoring my calls.

Bitch sounds absolutely psychotic.

Originally Posted by P51 View Post

She's insane. I hope Karma whoops her ass badly.

Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The BEST lesson I've learned is that if some girl grabs yur cawk, DON'T TELL YOUR GF.

My ex-love dumped me for that. Just don't cheat in general.

omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000) omglazer is just really nice. (+1000)
    A woman can NEVER be your purpose. You purpose should be you and your vision of what you want to achieve.

skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skylagirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey just a reminder that there actually some girls out there that are nice, beautiful, and thrustworthy.... not all girls sleep around... I been with my husband for 7 years married for 2!!! It's was not always easy but you work thru it...
    Maybe you guys just don't pick the right one... maybe try some average girls instead of 9/10... just a thought

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women don't "love" men. They love the emotions men give them, they love the provisioning, they love the security, the status, but at the end of the day you are a dispensable commodity. Learn to accept that truth and you will finally be at ease.

CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000) CLandry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skylagirl View Post
    hey just a reminder that there actually some girls out there that are nice, beautiful, and thrustworthy.... not all girls sleep around... I been with my husband for 7 years married for 2!!! It's was not always easy but you work thru it...
    Maybe you guys just don't pick the right one... maybe try some average girls instead of 9/10... just a thought
    There are so many bitches out there the chances of finding someone who's not going to emotionally destroy you and feel no remorse is probably worse than winning the lottery.

tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000) tonym9428 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by skylagirl View Post

so 9/10 girls aren't nice or trustworthy???

mind = blown

unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) unclejeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have been in 3 serious relationships. One for 1 year and 10 months, the second for 4 years and 10 months, and the most recent one for 2 years. That takes me back to being about 17 years old. There is always single time in between, and I am a pretty smooth talker. When I am single i play game hard, I always like to have at least 3 or 4 girls to chat up at any time, but when i meet someone that just feels right, I really have no problem settling down. I really dont give a **** about being hurt, imo it is worth it to take the risk if 2 people are both really into each other. Nothing is more painfull than a missed oppurtunity.
    WHO DAT

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I already learned the dating game a couple of yrs ago and well I admit I'm a bit out of practice since I was going from relationship to relationship. But I learned anyways recently I had 2 experiences.

1- exgf: learned as soon as u open up n show ur feelings I got fckd n girl started losing interest. Learned that what my exfiance lied about couldn't apply to new girl. Learned that even when u get srs in a relationship it's bad to seem insecure

2- exfiance: learned that if u aren't interested it's better to end it sooner than later. Learned that keeping that ******* attitude is going to drive her away. Learned that despite how better looking u are compared to her it won't take away the chance of them cheating. Learned how much more it hurts to lose your companion than to lose some pretty gf.

Lost both girls in half a year.... Yes I was playing them, never will do it again cuz I couldn't focus and deal with both, ESP after losing both I felt like the ****tiest guy ever n barely recovering. If I had a chance to fix things would I? Idk, losing the girl I was with for 5yrs I regret but I needed to cuz I didn't want her anymore n wasn't even attracted to her