Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Girlfriends brother hits her

he has hit her in the past and for some reason he is always violent towards her and threatening her. the guy is basically a loser who has hit his gf before and is a high school dropout and doesn't listen to his parents and still lives at home. the parents obviously raised him poorly but he doesn't even respect his own sister and is jealous of her. this has always been the case. she told me that he hit her before and she says it hurts. he hit her in the face also before and body. it doesn't happen anymore now cause she just doesn't say anything to him but he still threatens her. she has to always back off before he loses it and gets violent. i am scared that he might actually hurt her. i just told her to call the cops if it happens cause it doesn't seem like her parents will ever do anything and he wont ever learn. i would love to handle it myself but him being her brother makes things a lot more complicated especially since her parents doesnt even no about me and are very strict.

so what should i do? how can i help?

cliffs:
    -brother hit her in past
    -brother still threatens her but she backs off before he gets violent
    -i am scared he might hit her in future, she is actually scared and doesnt talk to him anymore. they all live in same house with parents.
    -what should i do? him being her brother complicates things
    -also her parents doesnt no she has a bf and is very strict.
    - gf is 24, her brother is 23. he hits to hurt her she said , not some brotherly fun beating...
    Last edited by ALLdaytoday; 06-01-2010 at 11:10 PM.

fornicating predator bird SexFalcon's Avatar
    SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If the first grape you eat is bitter then you will not bother eating grapes again. If the first grape you eat is a sweet one then you will be willing to eat a lot of bitter grapes in search of another sweet one
    No homo
    repping back

ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    maybe she deserved it? my sister is a useless waste of life money spending whore who definately deserves a few beatings here and there (though i dont touch her because she threatens to call the cops)

Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delta1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this one time i tried yelling at my food to make it cook faster. the weird thing is, my rice was done in 2 minutes. i still dont know if that was a dream or if it was reality.

500 Internal Server Error Anthony_ept88's Avatar
    Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anthony_ept88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybecuz she's with an stradd like u
    ToN3LoC

Mod.negged

ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALLdaytoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Anthony_ept88 View Post
    maybecuz she's with an stradd like u
    what?

StimJunkieExtraordinaire hedfullofmusic's Avatar
    hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Introduce yourself to her parents. Find the jackoff away from home and clean his clock.
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At that age there is no fuking way he should be hitting his sister. Kick his ass OP. I wouldn't lay a finger on my sis no matter what she did to me... and she's already punched me in the face.

Originally Posted by hedfullofmusic View Post
    Introduce yourself to her parents. Find the jackoff away from home and clean his clock.
    cant introduce myself cause they will kill her. they are really strict! i thought about beating him up but its her brother.....

Originally Posted by Bebop12601 View Post
    At that age there is no fuking way he should be hitting his sister. Kick his ass OP. I wouldn't lay a finger on my sis no matter what she did to me... and she's already punched me in the face.
    trust me i seriously want to. i seen his picture as well and it would be overkill... but problem is that its HER BROTHER.. how do i beat him up... his parents should be kicking his ass but ofcourse they dont. i told her to call the cops if it ever happens again and call me. but i still dont no how i can beat up her brother. i doubt she wil want me to beat her own brother up.

Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dismal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your gf is 24, she can take care of herself unless she's retarded.

SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong join date to post ratio...

anyways, he hasn't hit her recently so I don't think he deserves a beating at this time.
    LA Lakers-Cal Bears-Manchester City

andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andeezy23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its obvious OP, put on a ski mask with your boys, find his ass

beat his ass badly, and when hes like WHY ME!?!? say dont hit -insert gf name here- again little nukka, or else ill come back and chop your fukin nuts off ya hurd

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump into him on street, instigate fight, wound him, eat him.

Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ALLdaytoday View Post
    cant introduce myself cause they will kill her. they are really strict! i thought about beating him up but its her brother.....
    She's 24 and she's not allowed to have a boyfriend? Maybe you should just not talk to her anymore. Sounds like a pain in the ass to me.
    Om nomnomnomnom

Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bebop12601 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    trust me i seriously want to. i seen his picture as well and it would be overkill... but problem is that its HER BROTHER.. how do i beat him up... his parents should be kicking his ass but ofcourse they dont. i told her to call the cops if it ever happens again and call me. but i still dont no how i can beat up her brother. i doubt she wil want me to beat her own brother up.
    Just talk to the brother. Although you'll feel like kicking his ass, you're smart on not starting ****. Simply tell him to stop or you'll take action.

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This string brings up an interesting question. The photos exhibit the typical young, vain and reckless body builder who consider themselves invincible. We lust for their bodies and joke about posting their before and after photos on this website. Clearly, we would never cross the line and commit homicide.

What if we just let them do it to themselves but accelerated the process by indulging their many weaknesses. The law says they are adults who are responsible for themselves. But, we know that there elevated levels of testosterone makes them behave like adolescents.

Say you acquainted with some of these young jocks and you have your eye on one in particular. You insert yourself into their life probably by offering some hollow admiration and a beer or two. Two of their favorite things. So long as you build upon their egos, (and buy them a beer or two) they will allow you to. (Vain people are usually to wrapped up in themselves to have real friends.) The interesting thing is that they become addicted admiration like an addict to crack. So, you just keep feeding that.

Then, you begin planting ideas like the little devil on their shoulder. Maybe, just a bit more subtle. "Look at how big that other guy is. " "I bet he takes some kind of steroid or vitamin." "Wouldn't that be something if you were as big?" That often will get right gears moving. If there is one thing a young body builder wants its to have to biggest build. You have now directed him down an alley with a DEAD end.

Another option, if you can afford it, might be to buy you friend all of the alcohol he cares to consume. He may start with beer. But, he will soon realize that liquor is quicker and less fattening. As you know, alcohol is addictive and once it reaches a certain level in the blood, toxic. Beer drinkers rarely have alcohol poisoning. But vodka drinkers often consume too much too fast. Now, all you have to do is wait for an emotionally vulnerable moment. A big win or some significant loss. You build them up if need be. You invite the guy to some place relatively isolated and you lay out the good stuff. Salt and spicy foods and lots of alcohol.

Clearly, it is his choice to overindulge himself. All you do is not interfere. (Maybe give some verbal encouragement) Depending on what type of alcohol he indulges in, he may drink himself into unconsciuousness or, preferably, cardiac infarction. Just remember these words, "I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't listen."

Keep in mind, this is all fantasy. But, people have done it. What about you? Would you be able to carry out such a nefarious scheme? Does the means justify the end? Would you prefer to just plant the seeds and wait or would you feed it in order to speed things up?

Originally Posted by SICKK View Post
    strong join date to post ratio...

anyways, he hasn't hit her recently so I don't think he deserves a beating at this time.
    he has beat her when he was like 22ish i think. basically he would beat her now and every time if she basically says something to him to piss him off. like today she was going to the apt and he stops her in hallway and asks her about something and she says she doesn't no and to move. and he gets pissed and starts yelling and stopping her from going to the apt. she has to give in and back off everytime otherwise he will go berserk... she shouldnt have to be scared of her own brother. i told her to tell him and everyone in the house that she feels unsafe and that if he threatens her again that she will call the cops.

Originally Posted by Day_Monster View Post
    She's 24 and she's not allowed to have a boyfriend? Maybe you should just not talk to her anymore. Sounds like a pain in the ass to me.
    shes south asian so our culture is very strict on things like that. its a pain in the ass i know but she is actually very amazing so i am willing to go around the parents issue.

Originally Posted by Bebop12601 View Post
    Just talk to the brother. Although you'll feel like kicking his ass, you're smart on not starting ****. Simply tell him to stop or you'll take action.
    he is a hot head. talking to him like a grown man will be impossible. he has major temper issue. he needs some sort of rehab from what i heard from her cousins.

Registered User ultimaet_solder's Avatar
    ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500)
    shes south asian so our culture is very strict on things like that. its a pain in the ass i know but she is actually very amazing so i am willing to go around the parents issue.
    i think the use of physical violence is a lot more acceptable in that culture. i have a few mates who are asian, i remember one time i was over at one of them's house, and his little brother (who was prob about 10 at the time) was practising piano. anyway he was playing some ridiculously hard piece, really fast too, but about halfway through his uncle (not even his dad) rushes in screaming "YOU PLAY TOO FAST, TOO FAST!" then he picked up this dvd case and started hitting the kid over the head with it. was pretty funny

Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's her bro. None of your business.

Originally Posted by ultimaet_solder View Post
    i think the use of physical violence is a lot more acceptable in that culture. i have a few mates who are asian, i remember one time i was over at one of them's house, and his little brother (who was prob about 10 at the time) was practising piano. anyway he was playing some ridiculously hard piece, really fast too, but about halfway through his uncle (not even his dad) rushes in screaming "YOU PLAY TOO FAST, TOO FAST!" then he picked up this dvd case and started hitting the kid over the head with it. was pretty funny
    might be accepted but he is 23... he isnt a little kid and she isnt a little girl. the guy has beat up his girlfriend before as well. he has major issues.

Registered User ultimaet_solder's Avatar
    ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500) ultimaet_solder is not very helpful. (-500)
    might be accepted but he is 23... he isnt a little kid and she isnt a little girl. the guy has beat up his girlfriend before as well. he has major issues.
    girls in asian cultures are still treated as kids pretty much until they get married, and then their husband owns them.. it's open season for a girls brother/dad to beat up on her till she gets married basically

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dump her, the next girl wont have an abusive brother you have to worry about

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My brother is the same way. He hasn't touched me in a few years, and we don't see each other often anymore. But I will say that I would never, everrrr want a dude to get involved. It's a family matter and not anyone else's place. I don't tell people about it for that reason.

If I want charges pressed, that's my decision to make. If I wanted someone to kick his ass, I could have arranged that at any time. I'm sure your girlfriend has plenty of "friends" who would have come to bat if that's how she wnated the matter handled.

She just wants someone to vent to. Nod your head and agree that it's ****ty, but don't ever talk crap about him of your own volition, and don't ever get involved unless she specifically asks you to--in which case, you should simply call the cops. Hitting him will make her parents hate you, and will get them on her case to dump you. If you were to seriously hurt him, she may even end up hating you for it. And god forbid they should decide to retaliate or press charges against you for touching/threatening the brother. Then your girlfriend has to pick sides, and who knows what would happen.

You'd do best to stay out of it. Keep your comments to yourself, and don't ever lay a hand on the kid. Srs. Anything else will not end well.

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    My brother is the same way. He hasn't touched me in a few years, and we don't see each other often anymore. But I will say that I would never, everrrr want a dude to get involved. It's a family matter and not anyone else's place. I don't tell people about it for that reason.

If I want charges pressed, that's my decision to make. If I wanted someone to kick his ass, I could have arranged that at any time. I'm sure your girlfriend has plenty of "friends" who would have come to bat if that's how she wnated the matter handled.

She just wants someone to vent to. Nod your head and agree that it's ****ty, but don't ever talk crap about him of your own volition, and don't ever get involved unless she specifically asks you to--in which case, you should simply call the cops. Hitting him will make her parents hate you, and will get them on her case to dump you. If you were to seriously hurt him, she may even end up hating you for it. And god forbid they should decide to retaliate or press charges against you for touching/threatening the brother. Then your girlfriend has to pick sides, and who knows what would happen.

You'd do best to stay out of it. Keep your comments to yourself, and don't ever lay a hand on the kid. Srs. Anything else will not end well.
    great great advice.

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    beat the sht out of him you fcking pussyy

woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what are you waiting for
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kbOne View Post
    didn't read get an avi or show ur tits
    best advice so far

why is everyone feeding a troll that hasnt even posted up fake pics yet?