koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)

the truth is, teen misc, that im not here because ive liked all of u all these years

im here because u have hurt my feelings, right here in my heart.

so i came up with a plan to mess u all up.

im a man who likes to follow through with his plans

YOURE NOT SORRY

this ist even ur birthday...

ur a fukkin lying son of a bitch chavence alright and i hope u fukking go to hell

"dont make things worse kolo-"

SHUT THE **** UP SCHMURR u fukkin stupid canadian knt

"sit down kolo ur out of control-"

SHUT THE **** UP HOWSMYCLUTCH YOU ***GOT! fukkin skinny butt munching ***got. i hate u, u know that? i rly do cuz all u do is prance around this place talking about ur fukkin ***goty pc

ILL TELL YOU WHAT i dont want to hear about your ****ING PC AND HOW YOUR GPU WORKS. IT MAKES ME SICK

ya
    <Made by Koloxoid>

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    come here and give me a hug.

you'll be fine.

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    im here because u have hurt my feelings, right here in my heart.

so i came up with a plan to mess u all up.

im a man who likes to follow through with his plans

YOURE NOT SORRY

this ist even ur birthday...

ur a fukkin lying son of a bitch chavence alright and i hope u fukking go to hell

"dont make things worse kolo-"

"sit down kolo ur out of control-"

SHUT THE **** UP HOWSMYCLUTCH YOU ***GOT! fukkin skinny butt munching ***got. i hate u, u know that? i rly do cuz all u do is prance around this place talking about ur fukkin ***goty pc

ILL TELL YOU WHAT i dont want to hear about your ****ING PC AND HOW YOUR GPU WORKS. IT MAKES ME SICK

ya
    "tssss tss my muddah said "Chippah r u ready for the SuperBowl" tss I said wat kind of soup an wats n da bowl tss or sumpthin tss"

- Chip Chipperson

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners."

- Silverback1996

Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont talk to shmur like dat
    *Team Seid*
    Follow on ig for car/misc/lifting stuff... ig:TimeToMakeGains

-Never Home Crew - FA crew - Virgin Crew -

Current BW: 13 stone

S:30 stone (atg)
    B:15 stone (atg)
    D:30 stone

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ily bby we can talk about ur pc instead

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I gotta pocket gotta pocket full of sunshine I gotta love and I know that its all mine oh

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
    I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you
    Open up the dirty window
    Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
    So close you can almost taste it
    Release your inhibitions
    Feel the rain on your skin
    No one else can feel it for you
    Only you can let it in
    No one else, no one else
    Can speak the words on your lips
    Drench yourself in words unspoken
    Live your life with arms wide open
    Today is where your book begins
    The rest is still unwritten

Oh, oh, oh

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
    We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way

Open up the dirty window

Release your inhibitions
    Only you can let it in
    No one else, no one else

Only you can let it in
    No one else, no one else

Open up the dirty window

Release your inhibitions
    Only you can let it in
    No one else, no one else

Only you can let it in
    No one else, no one else

Oh, yeah, yeah
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

Psychedelics Bruh. Alexander194's Avatar
    Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Making my way downtown walking fast, faces pass, and I'm home bound. DUN NA NANA NA NA DUN NANANA NA NA.

Staring blankly ahead just making my way through the crowd. DUN NA NANA NA NA DUN NANANA NA NA.

DUH DUHH DUH DUH DUH.

And I need you.

DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH.

And I miss you.

DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH.

And now I wonder..

If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by? Cause you know I'd 1000 miles if I could just see you... Tonight.

DUN NA NANA NA NA DUN NANANA NA NA.
    *Jesus Christ is my Savior crew*

Future firefighter/paramedic.

*Nujabes Crew*

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sit down kolo ur out of control-

but srs hnng-

*no sig crew*

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    sit down kolo ur out of control-

but srs hnng-

wow just busted a nut

Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexander194 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Too drunk for a Kolo thread right now

*Nujabes Crew*

Originally Posted by Alexander194 View Post
    Too drunk for a Kolo thread right now
    strong sig to post ratio

Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    strong sig to post ratio
    Jesus drank wine.
    Responsibility and moderation.

*Nujabes Crew*

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Alexander194 View Post
    Jesus drank wine.
    Responsibility and moderation.
    Do as Jesus says, not as he does.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stop writing ****ING LYRICS
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come on Kolo, you know you love us.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

stop writing ****ING LYRICS
    OK, little mama had a swag like mine
    She even wear her hair down her back like mine
    I make her feel right when it's wrong like lying
    Man, she ain't never had a love like mine
    And man I ain't never seen an ass like hers
    And that pussy in my mouth had me loss for words
    Told her back it up like erp erp
    And I made that ass jump like jerk, jerk
    And that's when she lick me like a lollipop (oh yeah I like that)
    she lick me like a lollipop (I like that)
    she lick me like a lollipop (I like that)
    she lick me like a lollipop

Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In the arms of the angel
    Fly away from here
    From this dark cold hotel room
    And the endlessness that you fear

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    miss you kolox. tell me u miss me too
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

i cant lose i cant ****ing lose **** MAN
    <Made by Koloxoid>

HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING

YOURE A PUNK JUSTIN.

"ow get off-"

I OUTTA NEG YOU. you ****ing dick head.

i told you NEVER TOUCH MY GAMES. DIDNT I ****ER. you little WET BITCH. pussy I TOLD YOU. i will fukking neg u

i WILL neg u punk if i catch u ****ing with my video games AGAIN

"relax man"

GET OUT OF MY WAY
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kolo you're so sweet. <3
    Squatting till my ass matches my sass~
    Canadian Powerlifter
    Upcoming Competition: Nationals 2016

Current maxes
    Squat: 300x1
    Bench press: 140x1
    Deadlift: 315x1

Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love
    And forget how to hate

Mental wounds not healing
    Life's a bitter shame
    I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
    I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

Originally Posted by Shmurr View Post
    Kolo you're so sweet. <3
    Things to say to Schmurr on our date

1. So...Schmurr it's a beautiful day isn't it?
    2. Are you happy? Or sad that I'm leaving Teen Misc next year?
    3. So uh...what does your father do for a living again?
    4. Do you believe in God?
    5. So uh...what's it like being a female?
    <Made by Koloxoid>

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is one of the most ******* threads I have ever been in, and ive been in some pretty ****gy threads before. Alot of ****gy threads.

A lot

Alot

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1. Yes because I will be in the gym later today
    2. Wait you're leaving?
    3. lol
    4. lol
    5. lol

There now we just had a date. srs.

notsrs
    Squatting till my ass matches my sass~
    Canadian Powerlifter
    Upcoming Competition: Nationals 2016

Current maxes
    Squat: 300x1
    Bench press: 140x1
    Deadlift: 315x1

Originally Posted by Shmurr View Post
    1. Yes because I will be in the gym later today
    2. Wait you're leaving?
    3. lol
    4. lol
    5. lol

There now we just had a date. srs.
    <Made by Koloxoid>