Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Has anyone taken ******/Lorazepam?

I got prescribed ****** sublingual (dissolves under tongue) and I was wondering if any other teens got prescribed this medicine before. My doc told me it will make me feel calm and less tense during tests, exams and presentations. I haven't taken one since he prescribed them (which was last Thursday) but tomorrow I have two math tests and I might take them.

The amount of one pill is only .5mg. Can anyone describe how it made you feel, the side effects and stuff like that. Thanks guys.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Isn't Lorazepam a sedative / sleeping med?

Edit: May sort out your anxiety, but you won't feel like studying.

toned clavicle group Starboardrwr223's Avatar
    Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deadlift_10KG View Post
    I got prescribed ****** sublingual (dissolves under tongue) and I was wondering if any other teens got prescribed this medicine before. My doc told me it will make me feel calm and less tense during tests, exams and presentations. I haven't taken one since he prescribed them (which was last Thursday) but tomorrow I have two math tests and I might take them.

The amount of one pill is only .5mg. Can anyone describe how it made you feel, the side effects and stuff like that. Thanks guys.
    You would think .5MG is nothing but its actually allot. I have allot of personal experience with both anxiety and various benzo's (vallium, *****, ******). First off try not to abuse the **** as its more addictive than ******* and if you become dependant on it the withdrawels are horrendous. I haven't taken ****** too much but Ive taken allot of **********\***** which is more common. The first few times you take it you will feel super relaxed, tired and not give a flying 2-bit **** about anything, after you take it a few times you start to become tolerant and the sleepiness effect goes away and you'll need more pills to get the same effect. As far as I'm concerned ****** and ***** are like the best thing in the world for anxiety (and recreational use but like I said dont go crazy), like I used to be really anxious and I would take that stuff and literally someone could tell me i had cancer and you would just be chill. Also its nearly impossible to OD on unless your a dumb ass and you start doing other drugs with it. I would honestly take 1MG though that gives you the best feeling (seeing as your bigger than me as well) just don't take it too much because like I said its very addictive and if you get addicted inadvertently and just stop taking it you can have seizures and ****, if you do get addicted the best way to get off it is to taper it off so basically go like .75MG, .40MG then .25 then stop something like that, that always worked for me.
    You will never be forgotten *Team FvrvMuscle* R.I.P
    Lifts: bent over row 170x6, Standing military press 100x10
    My Workout log/progress, please critique need advice:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=377469761#post377469761

yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I have taken lorazepam before, unfortunately i cannot remember why i stopped it, but i believe it was because it simply had no effect on me. The thing about benzos is that while they do help with anxiety they also cause drowsiness and have extremely high mental and physical dependency rates (addiction) the best time to take a benzo like this would be either A) the NIGHT before a test or B) once a day,one a week, whatever youre prescribed but take it at night time or any other time besides the morning really

the side effects from benzodiazapines arent severe at all, and i didnt experience any of them, ive been taking different types of benzos for years now. the only one that you will notice is a little drowsiness and probobally a mild "just-dont-give-a-****-attitude towards everything"

Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yochilllllllll View Post
    the side effects from benzodiazapines arent severe at all, and i didnt experience any of them, ive been taking different types of benzos for years now. the only one that you will notice is a little drowsiness and probobally a mild "just-dont-give-a-****-attitude towards everything"
    This. I really miss ***** not gonna lie, totally immune to its effects at the lower dosage and I'm not about to go up to 2mg's and get addicted for the "dont give a ****" feeling.

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the posts guys. I do want to be relaxed but I also want to be able to do work (like on tests). I'll try it out anyways.

yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Starboardrwr223 View Post
    This. I really miss ***** not gonna lie, totally immune to its effects at the lower dosage and I'm not about to go up to 2mg's and get addicted for the "dont give a ****" feeling.
    i should stop. im taking ****in 3mgs of ***** every night as well as another anti-anxiety medication too.

Thanks for the posts guys. I do want to be relaxed but I also want to be able to do work (like on tests). I'll try it out anyways.
    Yeah I would honestly just save it for when you are really super anxious and can almost not function or when you KNOW your going to be in a crazy stressful situation.

Originally Posted by yochilllllllll View Post
    i should stop. im taking ****in 3mgs of ***** every night as well as another anti-anxiety medication too.
    Yeah dude I honestly don't have an addictive personality but I swear to God ***** is the closest Ive ever come to being addicted to something because of its effects, originally took it for insomnia but its so great. I would get off the benzo's and other **** and find someone to talk with about your anxiety and how to manage it with confidence and positive thinking versus benzo's, like I love ***** but its a drug like any other and it can get pretty bad. 3Mg's though is allot so don't just drop off it all at once unless you like coma and seizures, go down to 2.5, then 2, then 1.5, then 1 for a while and so on you get the idea because at the rate your literally only going to go up in dosage for the same effect....

Originally Posted by Starboardrwr223 View Post

Yeah dude I honestly don't have an addictive personality but I swear to God ***** is the closest Ive ever come to being addicted to something because of its effects, originally took it for insomnia but its so great. I would get off the benzo's and other **** and find someone to talk with about your anxiety and how to manage it with confidence and positive thinking versus benzo's, like I love ***** but its a drug like any other and it can get pretty bad. 3Mg's though is allot so don't just drop off it all at once unless you like coma and seizures, go down to 2.5, then 2, then 1.5, then 1 for a while and so on you get the idea because at the rate your literally only going to go up in dosage for the same effect....
    yeah but its not an issue psychologically though, i get heart palpitations throughout the day which my doctor says is due to anxiety but other than that mentally i dont feel anxious or nervous ever so i dont know, but the ***** and **** keeps my heart beating at a normal rate so i just keep on it.

RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJR rsjrv99's Avatar
    rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you feel tense during exams? i dont think thats normal
    "ive seen you around a few times. something is wrong with you. srs." -Joshua91

Originally Posted by rsjrv99 View Post
    you feel tense during exams? i dont think thats normal
    No ****....its called anxiety. Why else would his doctor prescribe him ******...

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ****** is not a legit medicine to prescribe just to study for an exam

****** makes u high and the last thing u wanna do is study
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

darbelis12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yes.

Originally Posted by jason92 View Post
    ****** is not a legit medicine to prescribe just to study for an exam

****** makes u high and the last thing u wanna do is study
    Yes, you are right, use ****** just for studying.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmm, never used ****** myself, but as others have said I've used many other various benzos. I agree with everything they have been saying; that **** is super addictive.

One thing to watch out for, don't take too much. If you take too much you'll end up forgetting everything you did. Stick with the .5mg for now, then if it truely doesn't work, bump it up. But there is a reason your doctor gave you a low dose.

dalehance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took ****** pills, It really helped for me.. ****** is mainly used to treat for anxiety disorder, panic disorder. I bought ****** pills form overthcounter.com They are providing best quality of ****** pills. Or call at +1 866 925 9892(Toll Free Number)