Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
    icedutah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best prohormone for strength

What is the best prohormone for strength. Don't care about size gains. But if it's comes I don't care. Also, I have read a few places that prohormones are illegal. Is this actually true? I am confused because I see them for sale from legit companies here in the USA.

Also recommend a PCT to use with this.

weight: 220
    height: 5'7"
    years lifting: 13 years heavy

LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LITTLE_FINGER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LITTLE_FINGER's BodySpace
    s-drol

m-drol

Stats: 6'4", 232 lbs
    UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) UNIVERSITYofHUGE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit UNIVERSITYofHUGE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by icedutah View Post
    What is the best prohormone for strength. Don't care about size gains. But if it's comes I don't care. Also, I have read a few places that prohormones are illegal. Is this actually true? I am confused because I see them for sale from legit companies here in the USA.

Also recommend a PCT to use with this.

weight: 220
    height: 5'7"
    years lifting: 13 years heavy
    some prohormones were banned so that's probably where you are reading that they are illegal.

I would recommend a halodrol clone for your first ph. Really good for strength gains and you will gain some size.

If you like that you can consider a superdrol run later on down the road.

Most people will use a SERM for pct if you can get it. Something is better than nothing so I would recommend Reversitol if you cannot get your hands on Nolva/Clomid.
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

Closed Thread