Thread: Initials

swymg25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Initials

I am new to lifting and I have researched some exercises I could use in my routine. Can anyone tell me what these initials stand for.

BB or DB Rows
    DB or Incline Bench
    DB OH Press
    DB Flyes

Also, in the routine it says curls. They mean bicep curls right? And chins means chin ups?

Also, for these below, are they specific exerciese or is it just telling me to work these muscles?
    Ham Work
    Calf Work
    Tricep Isolation

on the path to being lean Moloholo's Avatar
    Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Moloholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BB = Barbell
    DB = Dumbbell
    OH = Over Head

Yes it means bicep curls and chinups respectively.

Telling you to do exercises that hit those muscles. (:

i hope i've helped you.
    The world would be a better place if everyone would channel their frustration and anger to better themselves and be nicer to everyone they meet. Everyone has their own fights and stories to tell, you are not more important than another.

- note to self, lessons from 2016.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by swymg25 View Post
    Also, for these below, are they specific exerciese or is it just telling me to work these muscles?
    Ham Work
    Calf Work
    Tricep Isolation
    Those are muscle groups, here are some example exercises for each (there are more but these are the better ones IMO):

Ham work:
    - Glute ham raise
    - cable or band pullthrough
    - Goodmorning
    - Stiff leg deadlift

Calf work:
    - Barbell calf raise
    - Single leg DB calf raise

Tricep iso:
    - Skull crushers
    - Cable pushdown