Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it ok to drink coffee right after taking lipo 6x?

By, right after I mean about 30 min after I take the pill.

Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guitarguru9909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im sure if you are actually asking this question then you must be an avid coffee drinker, so your body probably has some tolerance built up anyways. in short.. yes it's ok
    although just beware, if you get light headed or start feeling overly ancy/shaky i'd probably stop drinking the coffee.

Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Guitarguru9909 View Post
    Im sure if you are actually asking this question then you must be an avid coffee drinker, so your body probably has some tolerance built up anyways. in short.. yes it's ok
    although just beware, if you get light headed or start feeling overly ancy/shaky i'd probably stop drinking the coffee.
    haha nice!. anyway, i tried taking today for the first time and I didn't feel a thing!

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Death will be distinct possibilty.

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Death will be distinct possibilty.
    You know, I read about ephedra, and wikipida says it can kill you..

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It depends if you can handly alot of caffine or not. Lipo 6X dont do anything to me so I can but some people Lipo 6X is to strong by itself for them
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

yasakanamee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember researching this before because I wanted to know too. I also remember reading somewhere if your body has a higher tolerance to caffeine a little would actually HELP the lipo 6 since caffeine is supposed to boost it (READ, ONLY IF YOU DONT FEEL THE CAFFEINE FROM THE PILLS! DO NOT HAVE CAFFEINE TO BOOST THE PILLS RESULTS!! THIS ISNT WHAT I AM SAYING!!!) but also i dont remember WHERE i read it so i cant vouch for it.
    My experience is this
    After taking the dosage i feel NORMAL. like i didnt take anything....and like i havent had my morning coffee either....so i still feel slightly sluggish. i remember taking my first bottle a few months ago and it used to keep me awake like coffee did. but then by the middle that effect stopped.
    I am an avid coffee drinker, so i dont know. I also might think it might be a mental thing where i need a cup of coffee to stay awake, so i still make myself a cup of coffee after taking my lipo 6 if i feel sleepy. then will slowly slip on it....and ill stop once i "wake up" but wont have more than that so as to make me feel jittery. (tho i have NEVER experienced jitters on lipo 6 either...)

so i GUESS its to each their own..i dont think it will kill u...i mean if u have 8 cups of black coffee a day and then u have one in addition to lipo 6 it wont kill u if the 8 cups didnt before lipo 6.

This is just my personal take on this matter.
    =)