Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    So you are an official during games???
    No I am not a ref! I am part of the coaching staff and a member of the Board of Directors for the league.

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    No I am not a ref! I am part of the coaching staff and a member of the Board of Directors for the league.
    OK. So why are you on the field during the games? (curious)
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK. So why are you on the field during the games? (curious)
    Okay seriously did I not just say I am part of the coaching staff?

Or are you one of those men that has a problem with a female on the coaching staff? Or just a female that is involved with any sports that is male dominated?

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay seriously did I not just say I am part of the coaching staff? Or are you one of those men that has a problem with a female on the coaching staff? Or just a female that is involved with any sports that is male dominated?
    Did you not say "Oh and btw I am not in the bleachers or the sidelines I am right on the field"

Only people on the field are the players in the game & the officials.

No idea where the sexist comment came from.........
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Did you not say "Oh and btw I am not in the bleachers or the sidelines I am right on the field"

Only people on the field are the players in the game & the officials.

No idea where the sexist comment came from.........
    In youth football until you hit the age of 10, one coach per team is allowed on the field to help them line up and guide them it is part of the PAL guidelines. I know coaching is different in school ball, maybe you are not familiar with youth football, or maybe the rules are different in our state. Not that I have to prove anything to you or anyone but this is the organization I am a member of, and I even added a pic of me and my son, you can see how abused he is LOL
    and one of me receiving an award from the President of the League for my dedication to the kids and organization and one of my head coach for one of the teams I assist on giving me the horns LOL

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Wow!!! So, he disagrees with you screaming "Man up" at a child and you can only think of calling him sexist??

That is a very high level of defensiveness don't you think?

I actually feel a little sick when I imagine your idea of compassion.
    Okay obviously you have your idea of what's right and wrong and I have mine. Honestly your opinion or anyone else's don't matter to me. We will just have to agree to disagree.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I have 4 boys they played ALL sports growing up, I say yes let him. Its not like he is going up against 13 year olds, the kids there will be his age as well.

In this day and age the pussyfying of men/boys is f'cking ridicules.
    I am on the board of a local football (rugby league) team here in Australia, some 300 players aged from 7yo up about 30yo.

Fitness, self-confidence, leadership, making new friends, that's what we're selling. It also tends to be one big social club as well and as much fun for the parents as the kids. For man kids their social life & friend list IS the football team.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

In youth football until you hit the age of 10, one coach per team is allowed on the field to help them line up and guide them it is part of the PAL guidelines. I know coaching is different in school ball, maybe you are not familiar with youth football, or maybe the rules are different in our state.
    I coached youth football for 5 years, 3 as a head coach, in Western PA. Age group was 10-12, no weight limit. My 1st year my starting tackles weight 235 & 280 lbs. Our lines averaged about 170-180lbs at that age. However, if you weighed more than 135lbs you could only play the interior line & could never handle the football in any capacity. We gave everyone the chance to play & did not penalize a kid for the sin of being big.

Every game day we played 2 entire games. One was for our starting team vs theirs, the second game was our seconds/reserves vs theirs. This way everyone got dirty, played a whole game & played against kids their age, size & skill level. We had no MPP at all. Many kids who were 2nd string players at one position in the first game started at another in the second. And they were on their own as far as getting organized during the game.

Our team was, by far, the most "ethnically diverse", if you will of any team in the league. I loved going to away games & seeing all these moms of opposing team's players that looked like they walked out of a casting call for "The Hills" react when MY parents showed up . Many of the teams had no players of color of any sort, but they did dress a fair number of girls as players.

I also organize an annual nationwide coaching clinic every year devoted to the single wing offense that draws over 100+ coaches from all levels. At this clinic coaches from schools as big as Apopka HS in South Florida share the stage with coaches of 8-10 year olds from West Virginia. It is in its 10th incarnation & is the largest gathering of its kind in the world. We have had coaches attend from Germany, England, New Zealand and all over the US.

I have done everything you can probably do as far as a youth football team is concerned. One of the best things I did was come up with a Player's Handbook......and a Parent's Handbook. It outlined everything expected of each, and they were required to sign it, show me that they did, or they could not play....or their kids could not play. It never ceased to amaze me how many parents were surprised that they were being held to a standard as well.

As far as equal rights here is a good one. One time a player was late to practice, which was outlined in both Handbooks. Specifically, it said in the Parent's one "Telling your child its OK to be late because it is OK with you is not OK without letting us know prior" So when Timmy was late, Mrs. Timmy bubbled up & said "Oh I'm sorry but I told him I was running late & that it was OK"

I looked her in the eye & said "So are you going to run his late laps for him?"

A moment of silence, then a look of cold terror on Timmy's face as he realized "OMG Coach is gonna make my MOM run my laps!!!!!!"

He took off like wild dogs were loose. I'd never seen him run so fast.......

I still have no idea why you brought up the sexist remark.....

IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by titanNC View Post
    Sign ups are starting soon for our local fall youth football (American) teams. My son has played flag football for the last 2 seasons and is asking to play tackle this fall. I am just not sure an 8 year old is ready for tackle football.

I played tackle football from the age of 9 through my senior season.....for the most part loved it. I think I beat my body up pretty good though. What I would really like to do is find him a solid flag football team/league and let him hone his skills, and I think he has the potential to have some, in FF before he dives into tackle.

What do you guys think?
    Can you get unbiased opinions from his FFcoaches; about your son and the youth football program/coaches? Or meet the/some of the youth football coaches?

I'd say yes, if that's what your son wants to try; you could discuss pros and cons with him, but if he still opts for it, be in the stands supporting him from the get go.

titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) titanNC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IR45N View Post
    Can you get unbiased opinions from his FFcoaches; about your son and the youth football program/coaches? Or meet the/some of the youth football coaches?

I'd say yes, if that's what your son wants to try; you could discuss pros and cons with him, but if he still opts for it, be in the stands supporting him from the get go.

I think I can. The PE teacher at his elementary school is also a coach for one of the youth teams and I think he will give me an honest opinion.

Actually, I talked to a middle school football coach this morning and he told me that he typically gets better results from his players who have not played in youth programs below middle school age. He just is not a believer in the quality of coaching in the youth programs in our area. He says they tend to learn the wrong things and bad habits.

I really appreciate all the replies.....we have some time to decide. At the end of the day I just want him to be active and to learn good fitness habits....and all the great things that can come from participating sports.

BuckSpin - Sorry it's just you kept on asking what I was doing on the field, after I had said I was part of the coaching staff. After your explanation it seems that our leagues are different then yours. We also have a player handbook, parent hand book and also a PAL handbook with the rules of the game. Most leagues in NY are part of PAL (Police Athletic League) and honestly if anyone has a child in youth sports whether it's football or baseball they should make sure they are part of PAL because they have very strict guidelines on game plays, behavior and requirements. We do have weight requirements and we break our teams up in A,B and C divisions that way every child is guaranteed of playtime. PAL also mandates that each child on the team has to have 8 plays per game min. Our teams are also very ethnically diversified, and there are actually several girls that play throughout our different leagues. They are quite good

I think it's great you were instrumental in putting together coaching clinics. We have a coaching coordinator who handles that for us, and PAL requires that all new coaches and 7&8 yo coaches attend at least one clinic. Plus all of us whether head coaches, assistant and jr. coaches all are required to take a certification course every year.

Our ages range from 6 - 13 year olds. Up until they are 10 both defensive and offensive coaches are on the field, one for each team. Plus they are restricted on what plays they are allowed until they are 10. For example the 6 - 9 year olds can't shoot the gap. Plus their passing games really don't start until 10, for the most part under 10 we are teaching them how to tackle, block, the basic fundamentals of the game and it's mostly a running game. We try and teach them to play as a team, and that no one player is a superstar, which is very hard to do when you have Daddy telling Johnny he is a superstar, and can be a quarterback, then he gets on the field and he is not quite the superstar that dad thinks LOL

Anyway like you said we can agree to disagree on certain things

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sign ups are starting soon for our local fall youth football (American) teams. My son has played flag football for the last 2 seasons and is asking to play tackle this fall. I am just not sure an 8 year old is ready for tackle football.

I played tackle football from the age of 9 through my senior season.....for the most part loved it. I think I beat my body up pretty good though. What I would really like to do is find him a solid flag football team/league and let him hone his skills, and I think he has the potential to have some, in FF before he dives into tackle.

What do you guys think?
    Go for it. It's no more statistically dangerous than crossing the street.

Just remember the rule, "If there are no broken bones, and you're not bleeding, get out and keep playing!"

Srsly, I think that kind of team experience is priceless for a kid.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Go for it. It's no more statistically dangerous than crossing the street.

Just remember the rule, "If there are no broken bones, and you're not bleeding, get out and keep playing!"

Srsly, I think that kind of team experience is priceless for a kid.
    And if you are bleeding or have broken bones, one word: Robatussen : )
    pick it up and put it down

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    And if you are bleeding or have broken bones, one word: Robatussen : )
    LMAO!!!!!!! OMG you can't live without TUSSIN, it fixes everything

immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd let him play. Absolutely. In my first year of "Little League", I was placed at center. My mom used to recount stories of being horrified when she would read the program and see that my opponent used to be DOUBLE my weight at times. Lol. Little kids with a lot of padding are pretty safe. That was also one of the proudest times of my life. One of those years, we didn't allow a single point the entire season. And in the championship game, it went into overtime. The final score? 0 - 0 (ps... linebacker is by far the most fun to play at that age... or cornerback)

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO!!!!!!! OMG you can't live without TUSSIN, it fixes everything
    Nor duct tape. I fixed all of my sons broken bones, busted lips, black eyes with duct tape. Are you kidding me? Best thing ever invented

Love your way of thinking FM.

More men should be like you, too many f'cking pu$$y men in this world seriously.
    On the list for Bannukah

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope I am not abusive at all, I shower my children with love and affection. BUT I am not raising girls I am raising boys , I will not tolerate any whiny sissy behavior from my sons end of story. If they chose not to play a sport that is fine I totally support their decision not to, on the other hand if they chose to do so they will not whine and cry because they are tired or they lost a game or they scraped their elbows.

See that is the problem with today's society you are coddling your children to much.
    Excuse me but that behavior is unacceptable from any gender. I did not raise my daughter to be like that. While there are certain differences in raising a boy over a girl, please do not foster the fscking stereotypes either!

Crying after losing is bad? Gee, better tell some of the professional athletes.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Excuse me but that behavior is unacceptable from any gender. I did not raise my daughter to be like that. While there are certain differences in raising a boy over a girl, please do not foster the fscking stereotypes either!

Crying after losing is bad? Gee, better tell some of the professional athletes.
    freebirdmac you seem to disagree with whatever I say. You have your opinions and I have mine.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let 'em play if he wants to. He'll know if he really wants to play after the first day in pads
    Most leagues will have a partial refund period if your child doesn't like it.
    I've seen many kids want out after the first "full contact" practice.
    Conditioning drills for the first week in 95+ temps usually weeds out the non runners/poor endurance, and the first contact day with all the gear on in 95+ temp usually weeds out the softies. But I realize climate will depend on location....and the cooler the temp, the easier it is for them to gut it out.
    If your son gets out soon enough, there's still time to get back to a flag football team/ fall baseball, or soccer. It takes a "special mentality" to be a football player, even at 8 or 9. There is no shame if a kid doesn't have "it", there are plenty of other sports to play.
    And please people, just cause a male child doesn't like sports doesn't mean he's a wussy and society has ruined "our boys"...... sports aren't for everyone. That's like saying all female children who play and are good at sports are going to be butch lesbos.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    freebirdmac you seem to disagree with whatever I say. You have your opinions and I have mine.
    You scream sexism in an earlier post and can't handle being called out yourself? You do not denigrate one gender to boost another up. Plain and simple. Bad behavior is bad behavior. I cannot believe if you had a daughter you'd accept whiny and sissy as acceptable adjectives. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like them applied to you. You're overcompensating for something here.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    You scream sexism in an earlier post and can't handle being called out yourself? You do not denigrate one gender to boost another up. Plain and simple. Bad behavior is bad behavior. I cannot believe if you had a daughter you'd accept whiny and sissy as acceptable adjectives. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like them applied to you. You're overcompensating for something here.
    Nope not overcompensating for anything I don't like whiny behavior coming from anyone. But having several niece's and having heard their whiny behavior that is where that comment is comming from. I was NEVER a whinny girl, I was a tomb boy and into sports. And I did not scream sexism I just could not understand why i was being asked the same question over and over again, so I was just wondering if it was so hard to believe that a female was part of a fooball coaching staff. Like I have said time and again, we all have our opinions. And anyone anytime can call me out, I'm a big girl I can handle it

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nope I am not abusive at all, I shower my children with love and affection. BUT I am not raising girls I am raising boys, I will not tolerate any whiny sissy behavior from my sons end of story. If they chose not to play a sport that is fine I totally support their decision not to, on the other hand if they chose to do so they will not whine and cry because they are tired or they lost a game or they scraped their elbows.

See that is the problem with today's society you are coddling your children to much.
    Wow. I don't think he said anything that made me think he coddles his child(ren).

Understood. But please explain to that when my starting Mike linebacker, tri-captain & one of the smartest, toughest players I have ever had the privilege to coach came off the field with no apparent injury/etc, walked up next to me & started to cry because of being called one of the ugliest words in the English language.......that you could tell from the stands that this was an "acceptable" time before you yelled?

I've been on the sidelines & seen the faces and eyes that you can't see from the stands when a parent strands up & screams something like you do/did. Not only is that child mortified & embarrassed beyond words, but all his teammates know who was yelling and will remind him every chance they get about it.

I'm sorry, but we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, no matter where your heart is.
    Great post. Repped.

I would let my kid play, although I would prefer that he waits until he's older to begin any contact sports. Everything that I've read suggest that children that age shouldn't play full contact sports. And because football is primarily a gross motor skill sport, there's no harm in starting later in life, in regards to the amount that you achieve in middle school/high school/college. However, if the kid wants to play, I don't think I would/could stop him.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What do you guys think?
    I started at 8. It's not unheard of. Honestly, though. I'm going to try to steer my boys toward other sports. Of course, I won't forbid them from playing football if that's what they really want. I'd just prefer they do something that involves a little less head trauma.

One thing though, with any sport, if one of my sons joins a team he WILL finish the season. (barring injury or what I deem to be some inordinate psychological trauma) After that season, he doesn't have to set foot onto a football field, basketball court, hockey rink, etc ever again after that. But he'll finish what he starts.
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started playing football at age 9 and it still forms some of the best memories from my youth. I was a complete twig but never had any serious injuries that have affected me in later years. The leagues were divided by weight and age, and I do think that is a good idea for kids who are still growing.