Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i ****ing hate my life (srs)(no troll)(no suicide)

im not CJ, so im not going to ****ing kill myself. i made a new account for this post so im not trolling and mods please dont delete this or my account until i ask you to. im not harming anything. im not a troll.

this is 100% serious.

i need any help from anyone who has dealt with an absolute terrible life and how you changed it. i don't want to get into details right now because i don't ****ing want BOZZ contacting the FBI because he thinks im going to commit suicide or because he thinks im going to harm other people. im simply making this thread, because i am 17, with all my dreams ruined, and im looking to completely change my life and make it how i want it to be.

but it has honestly gotten to the point where i can't take it anymore. once again im perfectly sane, im not going to ****ing commit suicide.

my dreams as a kid:
    -play in the NFL. **** was ruined when my mom didn't allow me to play football as a kid and it is now 100% ruined with the fact that i am still the size of a 12 year old and im 17 right now.

-go to a big, fun college and make a good living. brb not having the grades to get accepted anywhere or having the money to go to any college since i don't have scholarships.

-get a girlfriend or at least **** a girl before college...you know what? **** that. how about ****ing makeout with a girl? brb being smaller than every girl in my school and brb entering senior year with never kissing a girl. **** im not some nerd that sits on their computer all ****ing day long or plays video game and isn't social. i am social but its pretty ****ing hard when you are this small to get chicks.

the list can go on. they may seem like pretty shiitty dreams to you guys, but that is what i wanted to do and can't accomplish any. i want to be more successful than my poor ass parents and be able to afford **** for their kids and life an enjoyable life, but how can i do that when i pretty much can't get into college?

ive never been invited to a party (not talking about a little birthday party from when you were 13, but an actual party where there is alcohol and bitches to ****. people say that high schoolers that drink are just idiots and it is stupid, well i dont give a ****. that **** seems like fun, rather than sitting at home every ****ing friday and saturday night beating off and miscing. ive tried to go to **** like that or tried to start other **** with my friends that could be fun but they rather go to a party and **** little high school whores rather than chill with me. anyways if i got invited to one of those parties i would probably pussy out since im small as **** and wouldn't want to get my ass kicked.

i am just fed the **** up with my life, and i want to change it so i am not like half the ***got ass miscers that are in college and sit at home playing video games and sitting on the computer on friday and saturday nights.

edit: just got told by my mom, literally 20 seconds after i made this thread that she is tired of ****ing having me around so she is looking for a military school for me to go to over the summer or something of the sort. once again im not planning on killing her BOZZ or anything, so don't report me to the FBI. just saying how much i hate my life. even my parents think im a ****up.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw title.
    Saw age.

Did not read.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.
    srsly
    There's plenty of time to kiss girls and go to parties. Not the end of the world.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    RIP Zyzz

screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) screwmylife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    Saw title.
    Saw age.

Did not read.
    good fat ass. people like you are my inspiration in turning my life around. there is no way im going to end up in my 30s ****ing posting on a message board, while being 200+ pounds over weight.

debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500) debo911 is not very helpful. (-500)
    did not read. fail. again.

Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you can't handle the pressure of being 17, you sure as $hit won't make it in the real world

Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Quit complaining and be grateful for what you have. serious. Your lucky u aint some kid in africa eating 1 meal a day or have some disease. Your problems are minor.

bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by screwmylife View Post
    good fat ass. people like you are my inspiration in turning my life around. there is no way im going to end up in my 30s ****ing posting on a message board, while being 200+ pounds over weight.
    Oh lawd lol.

OP What height are you?By small do you mean weight or height?

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Did not read this post either.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000) Dan828 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you don''t stop growing until you're 20. jus sayin

fornicating predator bird SexFalcon's Avatar
    SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SexFalcon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are u that 5'2 dude with the haircut of a mushroom?
    No homo
    repping back

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Good work, let it out OP.

We were all cocky and naive at one point in our life.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    even my parents think im a ****up.
    After reading that giant pile of sht I don't blame them.

You're only 17, you little emo phoggot. You haven't even smelled "real" life yet so WTF are you whining about?

You need to be bitch slapped.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you ****ing lifting?

Are you looking for ways to involve yourself in anything?

Are you taking any martial arts?

Are you ****ing studying? Reading? Developing your logic?

Are you trying to understand this life? Why we're here? Ways to get what you want?

Are you trying to get control of your mind?
    My BLADES swing FREE-LY, DECAPITATE-A-HATER with AMA-ZING EASE...

rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro, dont worry about going to those parties or trying to get laid. Its not worth it. Most of the people at those parties are douche bags. Try to find a good workout plan and use all of your energy and devotion to build tons of muscle and achieve your goals.
    You can do it.

Former 115lbs twig Getmotivated's Avatar
    Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Getmotivated is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your life is what you make it brah, I bulked up 40 pds in 6 months at the age of 26. Ive never been over 150 pds in my life and I finally decided to do something about it.

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uzbek View Post
    Are you ****ing lifting?

Are you looking for ways to involve yourself in anything?

Are you taking any martial arts?

Are you ****ing studying? Reading? Developing your logic?

Are you trying to understand this life? Why we're here? Ways to get what you want?

Are you trying to get control of your mind?
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    RIP Zyzz

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    son, get off the ****ing internet and do something with your life if you want to

stop sitting around waiting for people to do it for you

set goals
    work hard
    ??????
    accomplish goals
    profit

NOWHERE IN THAT TIMELINE IS THERE TIME FOR YOU TO ****ING MISC
    GTFO

thiocfaidh mo lá BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD's Avatar
    BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500)
    It sounds harsh mate but there are plenty of kids your age in much worse positions. If not getting to play in the NFL is on your list of things that are ruining your life then you've obviously had quite a blessed life.

You can easily change your situation. Make some new friends outside school - join a sports team or a boxing gym or something. Chat a girl up at the bus stop. If you don't get invited to parties I can guarantee it's not because of your height.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my dreams as a kid:
    -play in the NFL. **** was ruined when my mom didn't allow me to play football as a kid and it is now 100% ruined with the fact that i am still the size of a 12 year old and im 17 right now.

I know where you're comming from.

When I was a kid I wanted to be the richest and strongest man in the world (srs).

Here you go, OP.
    You can join up with these folks like yourself.

R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.

BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000) BigMacMeal is just really nice. (+1000)
    you should do whatever you can to enjoy this period of your life as it could either be the best time of your life or the most regretful because you wasted it

NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why dont you fucken try hard in school, you get what you put in
    Everytime you squat high your making Baby Jesus cry.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you even make it to 30.

Right now it's not looking so good for you...
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000)
    im not CJ, so im not going to ****ing kill myself. i made a new account for this post so im not trolling and mods please dont delete this or my account until i ask you to. im not harming anything. im not a troll.

this is 100% serious.

i need any help from anyone who has dealt with an absolute terrible life and how you changed it. i don't want to get into details right now because i don't ****ing want BOZZ contacting the FBI because he thinks im going to commit suicide or because he thinks im going to harm other people. im simply making this thread, because i am 17, with all my dreams ruined, and im looking to completely change my life and make it how i want it to be.

but it has honestly gotten to the point where i can't take it anymore. once again im perfectly sane, im not going to ****ing commit suicide.

my dreams as a kid:

-go to a big, fun college and make a good living. brb not having the grades to get accepted anywhere or having the money to go to any college since i don't have scholarships.

-get a girlfriend or at least **** a girl before college...you know what? **** that. how about ****ing makeout with a girl? brb being smaller than every girl in my school and brb entering senior year with never kissing a girl. **** im not some nerd that sits on their computer all ****ing day long or plays video game and isn't social. i am social but its pretty ****ing hard when you are this small to get chicks.

the list can go on. they may seem like pretty shiitty dreams to you guys, but that is what i wanted to do and can't accomplish any. i want to be more successful than my poor ass parents and be able to afford **** for their kids and life an enjoyable life, but how can i do that when i pretty much can't get into college?

ive never been invited to a party (not talking about a little birthday party from when you were 13, but an actual party where there is alcohol and bitches to ****. people say that high schoolers that drink are just idiots and it is stupid, well i dont give a ****. that **** seems like fun, rather than sitting at home every ****ing friday and saturday night beating off and miscing. ive tried to go to **** like that or tried to start other **** with my friends that could be fun but they rather go to a party and **** little high school whores rather than chill with me. anyways if i got invited to one of those parties i would probably pussy out since im small as **** and wouldn't want to get my ass kicked.

i am just fed the **** up with my life, and i want to change it so i am not like half the ***got ass miscers that are in college and sit at home playing video games and sitting on the computer on friday and saturday nights.

edit: just got told by my mom, literally 20 seconds after i made this thread that she is tired of ****ing having me around so she is looking for a military school for me to go to over the summer or something of the sort. once again im not planning on killing her BOZZ or anything, so don't report me to the FBI. just saying how much i hate my life. even my parents think im a ****up.
    Thats ****ing life, i hate my ****ing life too, im surrounded by ****ing ******* "friends" if you can even call them that. ****ing in pain all the time from an l5 disc protrusion, diabetic, kidney failure. Indian whore dr wont fill my vicodin script. Got ****ed over by a "friend" for 80 bucks.

So

SHUT THE PHUCK UP *******!!!!

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, kid you are one whiny useless brat! Take my advice and get a job, a work ethic and learn to start taking responsibility for yourself...Things most of us do before the age of 17.

uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uzbek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by patnelo View Post
    I am ****ing confused as **** about how creatine works bro!
    My BLADES swing FREE-LY, DECAPITATE-A-HATER with AMA-ZING EASE...

Registered User italianmafia306's Avatar
    italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italianmafia306 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

edit: just got told by my mom, literally 20 seconds after i made this thread that she is tired of ****ing having me around so she is looking for a military school for me to go to over the summer or something of the sort.
    Pics of said mom?

- Jayarbie