Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Applied Nutriceuticals HGH up/Drive stack making me tired??

I am on my third day of the Applied Nutriceuticals HGH up/Drive stack. For the second day in a row I am just extremely exhausted. The last 2 nights I have gotten 8-9 hours of sleep. I have not experienced the deep sleep others have reported or any crazy dreams. I wake up 2-3 times a night just like always and have found that I have had no energy the past 2 days. I did not start the stack for energy, but did not expect to become tired from it. I use other pre workout supps like Jack 3D or Super Pump for extra energy before a workout, but have never had a problem being lethargic during the day except for the past 2 days.

I take:

3 Drive and 2 HGH up first thing, 3 drive before workouts, and 3 HGH up before bed 2 hours after I eat my last meal

Today is my first rest day on them, and I am taking all 5 of the HGH up before bed.

Has anyone else experience anything like this?

Thanks!

Brian

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bdicinti View Post
    I am on my third day of the Applied Nutriceuticals HGH up/Drive stack. For the second day in a row I am just extremely exhausted. The last 2 nights I have gotten 8-9 hours of sleep. I have not experienced the deep sleep others have reported or any crazy dreams. I wake up 2-3 times a night just like always and have found that I have had no energy the past 2 days. I did not start the stack for energy, but did not expect to become tired from it. I use other pre workout supps like Jack 3D or Super Pump for extra energy before a workout, but have never had a problem being lethargic during the day except for the past 2 days.

I take:

3 Drive and 2 HGH up first thing, 3 drive before workouts, and 3 HGH up before bed 2 hours after I eat my last meal

Today is my first rest day on them, and I am taking all 5 of the HGH up before bed.

Has anyone else experience anything like this?

Thanks!

Brian
    The 5 before bed should work- I am not sure if you are taking any other supps besides Drive and HGH-Up, but this sounds like there is an interaction HGH-Up and something else you are taking....
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

mr.ks.special has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HGH-UP and Drive

Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    The 5 before bed should work- I am not sure if you are taking any other supps besides Drive and HGH-Up, but this sounds like there is an interaction HGH-Up and something else you are taking....
    HGH-UP and DRIVE is it good to use these two supplement together? Only..

Thanks