Witboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pre-fatigue workout program for great pumps and ripped muscle gains!

Hey guys!

I just thought i'd try to share something with you guys that some of you might now know about. Its called pre-fatigue training. And basically what you do is do many warm-up sets of one exercise and then follow it up by 1-2 exercises for that body part. The warm-up sets have basically tired up the muscle so that you feel ever rep of the following sets as if it was your last! Its great! Also the repeated sets at a low weight helps lodd flow in teh muscle before the main exercise which helps create a monster pump.

let me give you an example to clarify:

12 X 12 incline BB bench press (warm-ups)
    4 X (15- 12-10-8) flat flies
    4 X (15-12-10-8) side lateral raises
    4 X 10 close grip presses
    4 X (15-12-10-8) reverse-grip pushdowns

so basically the incline bb bench press is used to tire out teh chest tris and shoulders and then teh other exercises are the main exercises that will damage teh muscle.

Let me tell you it works! Its teh best way to whip yourself into shape! Its been 3 days since i did chest and it hurts as if i just did it yesterday it kills and its great! if anyone is interested in trying it let me know i can post my whole routine here .
    it changes every week

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry man but thats not pre fatigue. Pre fatigue is doing any isolation movement before do a compound movement. like doing leg extensions before squats, or flyes before chest presses. What your saying is actually retarted, your saying tiring the muscles before they can actually be worked. Im sorry about being a dick but learn what your talking about before you start trying to teach it.

fsheva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your chest probably hurts because of lactic acid buildup due to so many sets with high reps. And I too don't understand why you would waste all that energy on warming up, which(given you're using light weight) does not build muscle. You've just fatigued your muscle with 12 sets and still have another 16 sets to go. Not only are you spending more time in the gym, but you're starting your muscle building sets after you've fatigued your muscles. Your intensity and focus will be affected big time.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That "program" makes absolutely no sense at all. In addition, "pump" (and burn, for that matter) is not a reliable indicator of a good workout, nor is the absence of such reliable indication of a bad workout - no matter what the plastic bimbos on Bodyshaping chirp.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

MiloMan, you're a broken record... next time when you feel the urge to say that, just post a link to this thread...
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

I've got more mass than a church on sunday.

someone, somewhere is training harder with less excuses.

the harder I lift and the more I eat, the better my genetics seem to get.

got www.bodybuildingapplied.com ?

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: ..........................

Originally posted by massmatters
    MiloMan, you're a broken record... next time when you feel the urge to say that, just post a link to this thread...
    Some things need repeated, although it seems to have hit a raw nerve, based on your reaction. "Pump" and "burn" away, if it makes you happy.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, pump and burn doesn't build muscle but I think we can agree that it's highly addictive.

massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

the only thing that I pump and burn is gasoline.
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

I've got more mass than a church on sunday.

someone, somewhere is training harder with less excuses.

the harder I lift and the more I eat, the better my genetics seem to get.

got www.bodybuildingapplied.com ?