strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50) strongjim will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lifting and working a labor intensive job

I do moving for a living right now (brutal work) but it pays well. Last week I only managed to squeeze in a bench and squat day. Today I was going to do deads but I'm thinking that it wouldn't be such a wise decision as tomorrow and the coming week will be difficult with work. I need the money for school but I'm really trying to make some decent gains and I really don't see it happening with lifting and moving.

-Anyone else here work a labor intensive job and pl? If so how do you train and work without feeling like complete **** and fatigued every day?
    Squat 425
    Bench 275
    Dead 500

USAPL 1200lb total
    Colorado State Championships 12/03/11

endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat more.

It sucks for a bit...then you get used to it

smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by strongjim View Post
    I do moving for a living right now (brutal work) but it pays well. Last week I only managed to squeeze in a bench and squat day. Today I was going to do deads but I'm thinking that it wouldn't be such a wise decision as tomorrow and the coming week will be difficult with work. I need the money for school but I'm really trying to make some decent gains and I really don't see it happening with lifting and moving.

-Anyone else here work a labor intensive job and pl? If so how do you train and work without feeling like complete **** and fatigued every day?
    im in the same boat as you when i first started my job. i deliver spas and stoves. i didnt work out at first since i didnt want to be sore at work but within a week or two i said F it and i decided to work out.

so in the end just workout and do your job. you will probably be super tired but life is all about sacrifices. and hopefully you dont plan on being a mover the rest of your life, so just suck it up now and get it over with
    Follow me on instagram mcleod209

izthewiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work 60+ hours a week, landscaping and firefighting. Usually with one day off a week...I'm trying to cut, but I think my body is keeping the fat...my lifts are still going up though. I usually take NO-explode, helps me with my energy, work get easier the more you train! I'm usually to tired/lazy for cardio though (only once or twice a week)...Get as much sleep as you can as well. Basically, if you want to do it you will.

endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000) endpoint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by izthewiz View Post
    I work 60+ hours a week, landscaping and firefighting. Usually with one day off a week...I'm trying to cut, but I think my body is keeping the fat...my lifts are still going up though. I usually take NO-explode, helps me with my energy, work get easier the more you train! I'm usually to tired/lazy for cardio though (only once or twice a week)...Get as much sleep as you can as well. Basically, if you want to do it you will.
    You need to control your cortisol levels with that amount of work. Thats why you cant lose fat

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try and get plenty of rest when you can, even mid-afternoon naps. Eat plenty (but eat WELL, dont get take out and a bottle of coke because the other labourers are doing it). Also make strategic use of Coffee/Red Bulls/Pre Workout Stimulant Supps for the days when you really feel dead.

other than that, you will get used to it. scale your training back to 2-3 days a week for a while until you can build back up
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291