itsjustpip87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Starting Stength Hack Squats instead of Squats

I'm doing Starting Strength but am doing it at home because I already have the barbell and weights but can't afford gym membership right now.

I know that it's recommended that we don't tweak with the Starting Strength routine until we've mastered it, but I am unable to squat more than I press (as I don't have a squat rack at home).

Recently someone mentioned that I should try Hack Squats. This seems to have solved the problem, but are Hack Squats as good as Squats or will I be missing out?

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hack squats are good, but more quad focused, where as the low bar PL style squats SS will have you do, is glute/ham dominant.

If nothign else, you can look into sumo deadlifts. Or maybe buy a trap bar for trap bar deadlifts, which is more akin to squats than deadlifts.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

_Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Hack squats are good, but more quad focused, where as the low bar PL style squats SS will have you do, is glute/ham dominant.

If nothign else, you can look into sumo deadlifts. Or maybe buy a trap bar for trap bar deadlifts, which is more akin to squats than deadlifts.
    Trap bar deads sprang to mind, although their similarities with a conventional deadlift are a bit close for my liking in a program that focuses so heavily on squatting.
    I'd say stick with the hack squat, but make getting a squat rack or gym membership a priority
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=552584973#post552584973

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another option would be to clean the bar and do a front squat. In fact you could perhaps alternate between front and hack squats.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheKansan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by itsjustpip87 View Post
    I'm doing Starting Strength but am doing it at home because I already have the barbell and weights but can't afford gym membership right now.

I know that it's recommended that we don't tweak with the Starting Strength routine until we've mastered it, but I am unable to squat more than I press (as I don't have a squat rack at home).

Recently someone mentioned that I should try Hack Squats. This seems to have solved the problem, but are Hack Squats as good as Squats or will I be missing out?
    You will be missing out. You won't be able to go as heavy, still they are better than nothing. I'm assuming that you don't have a squat rack or a bench at home?

_Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by itsjustpip87 View Post

Originally Posted by TheKansan View Post
    You will be missing out. You won't be able to go as heavy, still they are better than nothing. I'm assuming that you don't have a squat rack or a bench at home?
    See bold
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=552584973#post552584973

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Back squats are the basis of the Starting Strength program. If you replace them with anything you are not doing SS. If you bothered to read it you wouldn't be asking this question here. No you cannot replace squats with anything.

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by doctapeppa View Post
    Back squats are the basis of the Starting Strength program. If you replace them with anything you are not doing SS. If you bothered to read it you wouldn't be asking this question here. No you cannot replace squats with anything.
    True but a hack or a front squat isn't that horrible of a replacement for the back squat.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This x2.

Originally Posted by matjusm View Post
    True but a hack or a front squat isn't that horrible of a replacement for the back squat.
    Yes it is. A hack squat is not a squat at all IMO. As far as front squats go, I doubt the OP has the power clean ability/technique to progress into the +200 range for front squats.

As Doc said, the basis of the program is squats. Would you do Super Squats/20 rep squat method with hack squats or front squats? No. If you dont do back squats, youre not doing the program correctly.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kinda parrot like response there, 'you are not doing SS' is the most overused phrase on this board.

What exactly is the problem? OP has chosen a program that is based on workout to workout progression focusing on important compounds. If he can add weight each workout than it should be fine. He'll most likely plateau before he would have if using back squats but he's using his limited equipment the best he can.

What would you advise he do?

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    As Doc said, the basis of the program is squats. Would you do Super Squats/20 rep squat method with hack squats or front squats? No. If you dont do back squats, youre not doing the program correctly.
    Correct, you are not doing the SS program correctly if you're not doing back squats but if you really have no other option whatsoever as is the case with the poster here, then hack/front squats are as good as you can get with replacement exercises.

As for the OP: try to look around your house/garden/garage or wherever it is you work out to see if you can construct a set up where you can place the barbell high enough for you to go and get under it. I'm sure you can do it with a bit of imagination.
    Strength + Speed = Power

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Muckle_Ewe View Post
    Kinda parrot like response there, 'you are not doing SS' is the most overused phrase on this board.

What exactly is the problem? OP has chosen a program that is based on workout to workout progression focusing on important compounds. If he can add weight each workout than it should be fine. He'll most likely plateau before he would have if using back squats but he's using his limited equipment the best he can.

What would you advise he do?
    I advise he finds a different program. If you read the book it is very clear that you cannot substitute the squat.

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just drop the damn bar if you fail. You're not squatting heavy yet, and you're not going to injure yourself unless you do something incredibly stupid.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    I wonder why we just don't call the hack squat a 'rear deadlift' or something.

But it is more analagous to squatting due to the greater quad dominance.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I advise he finds a different program. If you read the book it is very clear that you cannot substitute the squat.
    ZoMG!!!11!1! You can't replace the squats! Why not? In actuality, it might be a far better exercise for a balanced workout program. Deadlifts are more ham dominant than quad dominant. Rip's squat style is definitely far more ham and glute dominant. The entire program is destined to leave the quads lagging. With a front or hack squat, this can definitely solve that issue right from the get go.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ZoMG!!!11!1! You can't replace the squats! Why not? In actuality, it might be a far better exercise for a balanced workout program. Deadlifts are more ham dominant than quad dominant. Rip's squat style is definitely far more ham and glute dominant. The entire program is destined to leave the quads lagging. With a front or hack squat, this can definitely solve that issue right from the get go.
    I agree. It also bothers me that there is no core work recommended, and that calves also end up lagging.

I think he set up the program the way he did and wrote what he did so that beginners wouldn't mess with it and say "ohh, I'll just do that and add in a few curls, drop the squats since I don't want to do those, and bench 3x a week."
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

Well, then you should go talk to Mr. Rippetoe about changing his program but you can't say "I'm doing Starting Strength" if you are replacing squats with hack squats.

Well, then you should go talk to Mr. Rippetoe about changing his program but you can't say "I'm doing Starting Strength" if you are replacing squats with hack squats.
    Nope, but he can say, 'i'm doing starting strength, but had to replace back squats with front squats."

Or

"I'm doing a starting strength-esque program. Due to lack of equipment, I can't do back squats, so I had ot make a substitute."

-
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What does this have to do with the OPs question? I'm pretty sure ole Rip isn't reading these boards looking for people that are doing SS and going to their house to see if they are doing it exactly as he said to.

OP- you could always build a squat rack out of 2X4s. But I think hack squats are a great strength builder.

Good luck!
    My workout log ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133269973

Nope, but he can say, 'i'm doing starting strength, but had to replace back squats with front squats."

Or

"I'm doing a starting strength-esque program. Due to lack of equipment, I can't do back squats, so I had ot make a substitute."

Brb.. I'm going to go play a baseball-esque game but do to lack of equipment I'll be using a bowling ball and some pins.

If you believe that hack squats are a fine replacement for squats on starting strength you either didn't read the book or are intentionally trying to be difficult

Here is a post about hack squats by Mark, himself:

http://startingstrength.com/resource...ead.php?t=7989

Brb.. I'm going to go play a baseball-esque game but do to lack of equipment I'll be using a bowling ball and some pins.

If you believe that hack squats are a fine replacement for squats on starting strength you either didn't read the book or are intentionally trying to be difficult

They are an interesting old exercise that I have had no personal experience with performing correctly.

^ Yep, strong quote to put the kabosh on that.

Yeah, because starting strength is just like playing a game that requires two teams totaling about 60 players, coaching staff, and umpires.

I understand it "won't be starting strength" if he makes changes. Why is there no reason he can adjust the program to fit him, and still make progress with his strength, whether it be with hack squats or squats?
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

I understand the whole "stick to the program" thing but in the case of the OP, it is physically impossible for him to do back squats. Are you saying he should stop working out altogether just because he can't do a specific variation of one of the exercises stipulated in the program?

If he were to do hack, front or perhaps even zercher squats then yes by definition he would not be doing the Starting Strength program. Nobody is arguing with that. But I really think some other squat variation is still an ok (though perhaps not ideal) substitute As it really isn't that different from the back squat. I mean we aren't comparing curls or dips to squats here, we're just comparing one kind of squat to another. A black hole won't suddenly appear and swallow up the world if this one guy do to lack of equipment does a different type of squat within the general framework of the Rippetoe program.
    Strength + Speed = Power

Originally Posted by matjusm View Post
    I understand the whole "stick to the program" thing but in the case of the OP, it is physically impossible for him to do back squats. Are you saying he should stop working out altogether just because he can't do a specific variation of one of the exercises stipulated in the program?

If he were to do hack, front or perhaps even zercher squats then yes by definition he would not be doing the Starting Strength program. Nobody is arguing with that. But I really think some other squat variation is still an ok (though perhaps not ideal) substitute As it really isn't that different from the back squat. I mean we aren't comparing curls or dips to squats here, we're just comparing one kind of squat to another. A black hole won't suddenly appear and swallow up the world if this one guy do to lack of equipment does a different type of squat within the general framework of the Rippetoe program.
    ...but my momma said hack squats are the devil!

If I weren't on recharge, I'd rep that post matjusm.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

...but my momma said hack squats are the devil!

If I weren't on recharge, I'd rep that post matjusm.
    Finally we found something we agree on. I think this calls for celebration.
    Strength + Speed = Power

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAppetite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried this for two months but didn't had a proper bench for chest either so i went hack squats and DB bench press. Truthfully i found it very hard to progress as supposed, and don't think it's an ideal programme with these limitations. You definetly can do it but another programme, say All Pro's might be more fitting, as it's less focused on pure strenght.

You'll just stall a lot earlier than otherwise. But you can still make gains naturally and hack/front squats are probably the best substitutes
    A disciple of the barbell MUST deadlift

OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10) OrbitalBurn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like Rip has had to answer this question before:
    startingstrength.com/resources/forum/showthread.php?t=9385

JayNizzle: I have been on the ss program for about 5 months. The college I currently attend does not have any squat racks only the squat machine (I know it is a damn shame). I have email the president and told him it would be wise to add some squat racks into the gym. So far I have been doing front squats with my power cleans. I have heard hack squats might be useful. My friend who is also only the ss program recommended I do deadlifts three times a week. I would like to know what would you recommend?

Mark Rippetoe: I recommend that you change colleges.

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this type of sh**t pissesme off. The SS nazi's need to stop sucking rips cock and making the book the bible. In all honestly another squating type exercise will yield good gains and is better than doing nothing at for a squat.All your gains dont magically go down the drain if you decide to use a different squat people need to realize you can change programs to your liking and still make gains.

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The squat is somewhat quad-dominant to start out with, and using a low-bar style squat just increases the load on the posterior chain to allow you to lift more weight and recruit more muscle. It doesn't magically make the quads lag. If you have done the program, you know that your quads develop very rapidly on it, so it's definitely not 'unbalanced' in that way.

In an emergency, do hack squats and use linear progression. You'll get bigger and stronger. You may however not get the results that SS is known for. Who knows? Try and see. Personally I don't like hack squats as an exercise due to their short ROM and awkward execution and definitely don't think they're an equal substitute for a back squat, but if they work for you that's great.
    GOMAD!

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zanderini View Post
    this type of sh**t pissesme off. The SS nazi's need to stop sucking rips cock.
    Here here.......I mean, I'm sure he has a giant cock and all but have u seen him?

Best thread I've read in a while. Hacks FTW
    Last edited by Skwidward; 05-29-2010 at 09:28 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill