usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Can you build muscle with low testosterone

i had my t levels checked and the were under the low end of the scale =very low.
    but i cant get treatment til i am 16 so what should i do . have gone up in weight but i think it was me growing in height.no real increase in size i think.my strength is lower than my friends and they dont lift and probably eat like 50gs protein a day .... HELP
    " obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated "

KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well women have small levels of testosterone and are still able to build muscle, so it is possible but you might not see much gains.

Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dude................. YOU'RE 15! No need to even think about test levels, so you're a late bloomer kinda like me, it's not like you're 22 or something. Hell, test level will start to increase dramatically at some point between the ages 13-21. If you start ****ing with your natural test levels now then later IT WILL BE SCREWED UP FOREVER!

Everyday someone makes a thread like this, read the pheromone stickie and gather some information first.

usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnnutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Postal2aw View Post
    Dude................. YOU'RE 15! No need to even think about test levels, so you're a late bloomer kinda like me, it's not like you're 22 or something. Hell, test level will start to increase dramatically at some point between the ages 13-21. If you start ****ing with your natural test levels now then later IT WILL BE SCREWED UP FOREVER!

Everyday someone makes a thread like this, read the pheromone stickie and gather some information first.
    will i still bother with the weights
    " obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated "

JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good post, repped.
    Goal 1; 200 lbs by 1st January 2010
    Goal 2; 100KG (220lbs) by June 1st 2010

Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by usnnutrition View Post
    will i still bother with the weights
    My test levels are extremely low too, my wiener is like a bellybutton, I have exactly 2 chest hairs, no facial hair whatsoever, some guys who never worked out are stronger than me (physically). But all this doesn't mean you have to raise the white flag... It's more motivation to go on and train harder. So you keep "bothering" with the weights cuz by the time your (our) natural test will kick in we will have a solid base and you will see how fast your body would change, just keep at it!

Don't forget the diet it is a VERY important part, and it might be 90% of all your troubles.

lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lblizzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't necessarily think this applies to his situation. If he has a genuine test problem and he is seeking medical help then I don't think anyone should be telling him not to, and if his doctor thinks its appropriate to give him test than thats what he needs to do, his body is not going to be f*cked up because it already is naturally and this will HELP him develop normally.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    take cell tech
    /thread

Originally Posted by lblizzie View Post
    I don't necessarily think this applies to his situation. If he has a genuine test problem and he is seeking medical help then I don't think anyone should be telling him not to, and if his doctor thinks its appropriate to give him test than thats what he needs to do, his body is not going to be f*cked up because it already is naturally and this will HELP him develop normally.
    The body does not finish it's physical development fully until 21, his hormonal levels are just forming and reforming all the time. Just because it's hard for someone to build muscle at 15 doesn't mean his testosterone levels are low.

On the other hand, if he really wants why not just go full steam and get REAL gear!?

leyons1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not thier area to talk

Originally Posted by lblizzie View Post
    They may have alot of experience in the gym or they may know how to get muscle to grwo on the nautral human body but they are not a doctor. if you think that you have a medical concern or issue then concult your doctor. I myself wondered if something ws wrong with me, if I was sick or if I had just over done my workouts. I go tto the point going uo stairs I was out of breath. I was a fighter and in shape training all the time. this went on for a week , month, months, year I had finally made chouce to go to the doctor and they tested me. Low I got a script but they wanted me to just try it out see how it went for a bit. It helped and then they took me off. I went right back to normal or close enough after some checking and adjusting they now have me better. I am concerned about if I will be able to properly workout and build since it has been so long. Howerver if you do not get it checked and blood tested to know for sure you will not know if you even neen it for one. If you do need it they can discuss things with you and go over the results and how much you really need. If you do not need it and use it you are playing with fate, it is a naturally released harmone from your body if you are putting it in your body and it doesn't need it then it increases estrogene to compensate and stops making testosterone. Testosterone comes from your male development parts or your testicals do you really want them to get messed up or not work or produce right for you. Taking test when you do not need it can and will lead to a harmone disorder giving you low t syndrome. It is not something you want
    Be smart follow the channels and have it checked right before taking it. I was 29 when I was diagnosd with low testosterone that would require HRT therapy Harmone Replacement Therapy . I have been told I will need it the rest of my life and I DO NOT RECOMMEND CREATING THIS CONDITION FOR YOURSELF.