Thread: joy ride

ITZDACLAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool joy ride

teen misc just got my license and decided to take my moms car on a joy ride and the best thing is i didnt get caught. i was scared at first but my little sister told me to live life on the edge so i was like fuk it ok. parked the car in a diff spot and my pops was so smashed he thought he parked it in the new spot. reps for being alpha

bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ITZDACLAN View Post
    teen misc just got my license and decided to take my moms car on a joy ride and the best thing is i didnt get caught. i was scared at first but my little sister told me to live life on the edge so i was like fuk it ok. parked the car in a diff spot and my pops was so smashed he thought he parked it in the new spot. reps for being alpha
    ^^^ ur sister was the alpha 1 brah
    Go hard or go home. I didn't get here with high reps and low weight.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121018721

Will always rep bak even when im at 1k and above