bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

accepting myself

atm i really feel like i will never be able to accept myself and be happy with myself. Its one thing after another for me , its like i have to find an excuse. I have acne , ****ty looking hair and i always say to myself if i didnt have acne i would be so confident , but really i know when i do lose my acne i will be the same , is just an excuse im using. My whole life ive taken it the easy way , just sitting back watching life pass by. I never feel like anyone respects me (likes me) . I dont know why i worry about what others think about me so much, but ive always been like that since i started highschool. Maybe i will grow out of this when i get older ( well thats what im hoping for anyway ). Or maybe im going to be like this for the rest of my life ( which would ruin my life).

Did anyone else used to be like this , what did you do to overcome it?
    What do you think i should do ?

Thankyou,

maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maakan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

i used 2 be like this
    wat u should do is get a gf and fk her hard
    no jokz bro it will work

problem solved reps for advice tanx

MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100) MegaHold is not very well liked. (-100)
    sounds uncannily like me. I have acne, but I'm on the accutane now and it's getting better. Pictures of me on ******** I'm no longer as ashamed about, but as it's clearing up although I'm more confident I'm still not confident enough to get a girl. I've never kissed a girl but I want to by after prom (1-2 months time).

Gonna try and change. You should to. Get a haircut, get hair product and mess it up and make it look neat and good. Get a new shirt you like and jeans and go out to a party and talk to people you've never spoken to before.

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got a haircut and it worked wonders.

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hopefully youll grow out of it, thats what happened to me at least.
    superficial things boost your self esteem to some degree.
    but what really matters is how you view things and your attitude.
    Last edited by 7399martyn; 05-29-2010 at 04:18 AM.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 7399martyn View Post
    superficial things get boost your self esteem to some degree.
    but what really matters is how you view things and you attitude.
    This, and you should travel to a different country, shit will change your life, srs.

bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bill-tander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MegaHold View Post
    sounds uncannily like me. I have acne, but I'm on the accutane now and it's getting better. Pictures of me on ******** I'm no longer as ashamed about, but as it's clearing up although I'm more confident I'm still not confident enough to get a girl. I've never kissed a girl but I want to by after prom (1-2 months time).

Gonna try and change. You should to. Get a haircut, get hair product and mess it up and make it look neat and good. Get a new shirt you like and jeans and go out to a party and talk to people you've never spoken to before.
    stupid thing is , i got a haircut last week and im still not happy with my hair , i get one every 10 weeks.

Originally Posted by 7399martyn View Post
    superficial things boost your self esteem to some degree.
    but what really matters is how you view things and your attitude.
    yes im really hoping i will grow out of it.
    Superficial things ?
    yes i have to change how i view things and attitude

Originally Posted by LankedOut View Post
    This, and you should travel to a different country, shit will change your life, srs.
    how would it change my life ?

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stop that....it wont be like that if u do something to improve them...

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was the same i had really bad acne at like 15-16 and went on roaccutane, i stopped going out cos it was so bad and lost all confidence had no esteem. When it cleared up it did improve my confidence and self esteem but i was still by no means a confident and outgoing person. I'm growing out of it, im not that awkward teenager anymore, im 22 now and way more confident and talkative. Tried to overcome my fear of public speaking recently but failed just gotta take baby steps. I know how it is though theres things you want to do but your personality prevents you from doing it and you get angry at yourself its frustrating but the older you get the more you will improve

Take yourself out of your comfort zone, keep doing it and you will slowly improve. Don't you just wish you were born with the gift of the gab and bags of confidence huh. I'd guess most people here lack confidence and esteem thats why we lift in the first place amongst other reasons

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, to me it sounds like you may have a little bit of GAD (generalized anxiety disorder).

Your thoughts sound a lot like mine and I never in a million years thought I'd have anything anxiety related.
    My school counselor tricked me when I was taking my ADD exam/test or whatever you want to call it. He slipped in a GAD test as well, and it turned out that my ADD was mild but my GAD was extremely severe.
    I didn't want to believe it at first, but as I evaluated my life I realized that I really had that problem.

Anyway it was just a thought, maybe you'd like to at least discuss it with your folks, maybe not. (shrug.)

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you will grow out of that. Never underestimate the power of your mind.
    I know it sounds cheesy but I used to have **** self esteem but after I started telling myself over and over in my head things like, "Every single girl wants to **** me," "Everybody thinks I'm really cool" "I look really good today"
    I know it sounds like stupid, even arrogant things to think, and you may laugh at yourself a bit, but it really does work over time.

When we do things, a thought about it automatically pops into our heads, like you may glance in the mirror and think, "God my eyes look like ****" in a split second, but if you get so used to just thinking positive thoughts, you're more likely to think in a split second, "damn I look good today"

Anyway just my .2 cents.
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.