Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2 weeks out from NGA Natural Mr. California

Here's some pics 2 weeks out from my first show. Disregard the pild or laundry on the couch. I hadn't folded it yet lol.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Omg at your legs that's insane
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500) Predominance is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow brah, amazing. Wish my triceps looked like yours.
    I rep back (srs)

brb curlin' for tonez

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking great as always - when did you decide to do the show? (last week probably! - keeping so cut all the time is a tribute to your dedication!)
    Only weak point is your calves!
    Good luck!

Registered User guitaristplayer's Avatar
    guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitaristplayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, great body there. Nice fullness in your delts.

Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000) Jab1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fark. Good work. How long did it take when cutting for your rectus femoris to pop like that, or has it always done for you? Can't see it my legs yet.

anonymous
    Wow dude you're looking fantastic. If I honestly had to pick a long term goal for my body, I'm pretty sure yours would be it.

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ah tricep striations. Good job

Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Foxtrot-Oscar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hardcore, ****ing hardcore.

IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100) IluvAmusement is not very well liked. (-100)
    what is your weight there?

testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're BF is low. You're ready!!!

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking solid as always. Can u put up some front double, back double, most musclular, etc poses?
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**

eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    motivation to continue my cut
    wut

Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Looking great as always - when did you decide to do the show? (last week probably! - keeping so cut all the time is a tribute to your dedication!)
    Only weak point is your calves!
    Good luck!
    Ya actually it was last week lol. Pretty much last weekend I decided to do a show and then after talking w/ 3DMJ they told me being as lean as I am I should do this show in a few weeks for more stage time.

Originally Posted by IluvAmusement View Post
    what is your weight there?
    I weighed in at 192.4 in the morning but was about 197 last night when the pics were taken.

Originally Posted by MacDaddy68 View Post
    Looking solid as always. Can u put up some front double, back double, most musclular, etc poses?
    Maybe later, I'm working on posing right now. I've made great improvements but there's still work to be done. Meeting with Jeff Alberts tomorrow to get some posing instruction.

MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ideal physique, bro. Also, I read on your site you are carb-cycling.

could you give me an example of a high carb day and low-carb day.

meal 1
    meal 2

thanks, man

Originally Posted by MHurricane View Post
    Ideal physique, bro. Also, I read on your site you are carb-cycling.

could you give me an example of a high carb day and low-carb day.

meal 1
    meal 2

thanks, man
    I'm eating way more right now than in the past. My cut diet on my site needs to be changed but I'll update that later. Right now my low days are 50f/300c/250p and my high days are 50f/500c/250p. I'm doing the high day twice a week right now. Obviously this works for me because my metabolism can handle the high carbs and I'm already as lean as I am.

rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Insane, as always. Wish you the best.. gl!
    Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one of the best in bodybuilding.com, insane looking triceps and legs man.
    ******** Aesthetic Crew

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    very nice job on the legs considering your height and all

all around though look really good

any back pics though?

MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50) MHurricane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice ****, man. What would the off-season diet be like, you think. Now, since you can handle more carbs.

Would you keep it at 500 carbs, 250 prot, and 50f.

Just wondering, cause im 18, super fast-metabolism like you.

However, kind of shy away from carbs. I always keep them the same as my protein (300g) or a little less.

Just wanted to know what you would do in the off-season since we have similar metabolisms, and you have the physique I am striving for. Thanks, brha.

Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Immensely jealous of the legs man. Great work.
    -chew crew- (hamsters, baby joeys, hedgehogs, lunch, pinch, chaw...)

~Barefooters Crew~

"Cheat on your girlfriend, not your workout" -T.F.

Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zoraku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin shredded goodluck in your show.

Originally Posted by MHurricane View Post
    Nice ****, man. What would the off-season diet be like, you think. Now, since you can handle more carbs.

Would you keep it at 500 carbs, 250 prot, and 50f.

Just wondering, cause im 18, super fast-metabolism like you.

However, kind of shy away from carbs. I always keep them the same as my protein (300g) or a little less.

Just wanted to know what you would do in the off-season since we have similar metabolisms, and you have the physique I am striving for. Thanks, brha.
    Never really 'offseasoned' it so I'm not sure. I'll be doing an IFPA pro qualifier in mid-July so after this show I'll splurge for a day or 2 then right back onto contest diet. I'm going to look really good for the show in 2 weeks but Berto thinks he'll get me onstage @ 200lbs+ for the July one. Oddly enough the digital scale I use at home appears to be off. The scale at the gym looks calibrated well enough (hovers at 0) and I weighed 201 last night at the gym, and 197 at home right after the gym. So I might be bigger than I think weight wise.

My guess is post contests I'll be on the same carbs as my refeed day, maybe more, definitely more fats and the same protein.

clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clbruce4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin' awesome man, should do great. Good luck! How much leaner are you looking to get for the show?
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."
    - Muhammad Ali

Registered User burbank2broward's Avatar
    burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50) burbank2broward will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy mother..... thats the physique i would love to attain. and your near my hieght 6'2 GEEEEEEZZ!!! can it be possible for u to send me your rotuine???

Heavy in the streetz benchforever's Avatar
    benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchforever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just went through ur blog and if u really are natural your are a true inspiriation

knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking sick dude... good luck on your show

Phaleron75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaleron75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaleron75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fantastic physique.

Thanks everyone. Not sure how much leaner I will get but I'm excited to see. I've never eaten this many carbs when cutting so I expect to be fuller and bigger than I've ever been at whatever bodyfat percentage I get to. I've been super lean before but was always flat when I was there.

1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good god!!!!!

I'm on my cell phone and those pics look amazing. Good luck at the show.
    Attempting to earn a new screen name, my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=503452151

One year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130620043

And if you look at your reflection, is that all you want to be?
    -Trent Reznor