Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I AM SO EXCITED - I GET MY "YOUR SHAPE 2012" FOR XBOX KINNECT TODAY

I am super excited to use this along with the gym.

For more info...http://electronictheatre.co.uk/xbox3...x-art-revealed

Anyways, Did a full bodyworkout yesturday and I am sore feels good.
    Then my Friend's boyfriend is a registered dietician and he recently went on a tangent telling me that the amonia/ keto smell I get from my sweat during workouts is from my body breaking down muscle tissue. He explained that I am not clearly not eating enough food and when I workout my body is buring protein for energy and thus causing the scent of amonia from my sweat.
    I went into a debate with him over it and explain Keto the best I could and it was a back and forth debate. I explained that I take Extend and Amino energy prior to workouts and during workouts - but, he said it did not matter So, I looked up some articles on this website and saw a few things pertaining to it. But, they talk about adding in carbs and I know that it's not like that on Keto.
    Here are the links I found;
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ammonia.htm
    What are your thoughts ? Could he possibly be correct that my body is breaking down muscle. Or could this be another thing that is complelty wrong and just ingore.

I posted this on the keto forum and people said I have noting to worry about and this makes me happy and relieved, but I STILL wanna research a bit.
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Come on Thanksgiving - I want to weigh myself and eat !!

Last night I was trying to make goals for myself body wise - I really want to create some good calve muscles and have been focusing on them lately. I can really feel them when I do lunges & walk at inclines in the gym....I need to start incorporating more calves.

I would like to have arms like Kelly Ripa's arms. They are nice and muscular - but not over the top. Eventually I will get there and I have been doing pretty stellar lately with workouts. The yourshape 2012 is realllllly fun - I get addicted everytime and it's harder this time around. They have activities like running in place but mini challenges like getting your knees up as high as you can for 40 seconds and then jogging slowly....

Xmas Eve is when I will be seeing my family next and I am determined to look different - perhaps get a compliment on my shoulders
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

This weekend marked the two months on keto and consistently going to the gym
    Actually, it will be 3 months faithful to the gym the on thanksgiving

Gosh, this weekend I did damage to my calves....I jump-roped for over an hour on Saturday an now my calves are very sore it hurts to walk - I look really funny walking.
    Yesterday, i felt so hopeless at the gym - I could not really do much of a workout with my calves that way, so i did my triceps and shoulders -so those are sore.
    Not seeing my definition tho - Hmm.

I made almond flour pizza last night it was 1080 cals for a cup of almond flour !! I was shocked - my pizza came out very very dry and I was still hungry after but the calories from that pizza had me eating 1800cals an i could not eat anymore...

bummer

Only 3 more days of "No cheat November" & "no weigh November" I am excited to deplete myself, weigh myself, and measure myself
    Today I am wearing a old work sweater that fit snugly on me last winter and now fits perfectly today along with my pants - so, a little Non scale victory.
    This weekend was my boyfriends birthday an completed temptation island all weekend with cookies,cakes,junk food. I remained in keto and still worked out...I even had my boyfriends Mom make me a low carb zucchini lasagna for dinner last night instead of eating the regular lasagna.

I am excited to weigh myself and enjoy some awesome thanksgiving food GUILT FREE

3 more days

Happy Turkey day !!

I lost 3 inches all over and down 5 lbs
    Depleted & now going to eat

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Way to stick with your plan(I'm still subscribed). A lot less panic and craziness in your log lately. Looks like the gym is working out well for you too. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and keep going.

kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kwebbers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Way to stick with your plan(I'm still subscribed). A lot less panic and craziness in your log lately. Looks like the gym is working out well for you too. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and keep going.
    I full heartedly agree. keep it up

Training/Food/Recipe log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135443421

other recipe logs:
    'Cooking on Keto'
    (Part I) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132899693
    (Part II) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132982263

Awww, thanks guys - this make me want to continue to post in here now !!!!
    I am doing better now & have made a turn to keto as the best decison for me - I know that I WAS CRAZY in the past about which plan to do and I am glad I chose to stick with keto. Now, I am trying to work on loosing this water weight and not cheat for 11 days until my birthday.

Going thru carb withdrawl now - with headaches

adelight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done on those results on thanksgiving, pretty inspiring.
    I'm going throug carb withdrawl here too and I haaate it, got this little dull headache that won't go away!

Well, December is fast approaching an I have 10 days until my birthday and I know that I am going to want to cheat on my birthday. So, I guess I can not cheat for 10 days then - easy right ? LOL
    After my birthday I will not cheat until Xmas eve and then after Christmas time I can focus on not cheating for a few weeks.

I can see muscles when I lift weights and in the gym I was amazed how my arms are actually going to look when I shed this fat off them. They are pretty lean and toned under there...Now, I just need to strip this fat off them. Hopefully by spring I won't have to flex to see definition.

moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100) moecker2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Check out the following site for some sweet Sports Memorabilia at a great price!

proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=46404

kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmccory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Boochie21 View Post
    Well, December is fast approaching an I have 10 days until my birthday and I know that I am going to want to cheat on my birthday. So, I guess I can not cheat for 10 days then - easy right ? LOL
    After my birthday I will not cheat until Xmas eve and then after Christmas time I can focus on not cheating for a few weeks.

I can see muscles when I lift weights and in the gym I was amazed how my arms are actually going to look when I shed this fat off them. They are pretty lean and toned under there...Now, I just need to strip this fat off them. Hopefully by spring I won't have to flex to see definition.
    I love that line "hopefully by spring i won't have to flex to see definition" i completely agree!! keep @ it and gud luck girl!

Originally Posted by kmccory View Post
    I love that line "hopefully by spring i won't have to flex to see definition" i completely agree!! keep @ it and gud luck girl!
    Thank you - thank you

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I AM SO EXCITED - I GET MY "YOUR SHAPE 2012" FOR XBOX KINNECT TODAY

I am super excited to use this along with the gym.

For more info...http://electronictheatre.co.uk/xbox3...x-art-revealed

Anyways, Did a full bodyworkout yesturday and I am sore feels good.
    Then my Friend's boyfriend is a registered dietician and he recently went on a tangent telling me that the amonia/ keto smell I get from my sweat during workouts is from my body breaking down muscle tissue. He explained that I am not clearly not eating enough food and when I workout my body is buring protein for energy and thus causing the scent of amonia from my sweat.
    I went into a debate with him over it and explain Keto the best I could and it was a back and forth debate. I explained that I take Extend and Amino energy prior to workouts and during workouts - but, he said it did not matter So, I looked up some articles on this website and saw a few things pertaining to it. But, they talk about adding in carbs and I know that it's not like that on Keto.
    Here are the links I found;
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ammonia.htm
    What are your thoughts ? Could he possibly be correct that my body is breaking down muscle. Or could this be another thing that is complelty wrong and just ingore.

I posted this on the keto forum and people said I have noting to worry about and this makes me happy and relieved, but I STILL wanna research a bit.
    Dont worry about the 'ammonia' smell. Its from acetone, the same ketone body that gives 'fruity' breath. My sweat has been smelling of ammonia for that last year or so on the anabolic diet. My lifts have gone up a good amount, so Im obviously not metabolizing muscle.

Good. I still have the stink as you may call it....
    It's pretty bad when I go to the bathroom and after I workout

It's Friday which means I have 7 more days until my cheat on my Birffday...
    The scale is showing me last night that I am back to my thanksgiving weight of 164lbs.

Now, I am not posting progress pics because of two reasons;

1. I don't have a digital camera at the moment and hoping that's a birthday gift. So, Phone pictures won't be so wonderful to post.
    2. If you recall when I first did the bodybuilding transformation contest I started at 165lbs, so I am basically restarting again just one pound less.

Yes, I am trying to get down to the 140's and I have a wedding I am attending in August of 2012 - So, I gave myself plenty to time to tone up and loose weight.. as I said, I am trying to hit the 140's by February or march the LATEST.

What I am noticing that my clothes are really showing a difference. Yesterday when we went to the gym I put on a tee shirt that used to be tight to me 2 months ago, an now it was actually baggy around the arms and midsection !! I am also noticing my pants are getting loose in the leg area - but the dreaded issue I am having right now are jeans....my jean's don't fit right...I am in between sizes almost !

So, I used to wear a 11 and they are now baggy and frumpy on me....but when I put on my size 9's ( which I was always a 9 ) they give me muffin top and are to tight. So I am in between sizes and it's terrible. I don't look so great when we go out

Now, here are to private topics so since it's my log - beware with what I am typing.

- I have the breath or scent of keto 2 days ago and then recently I bought a new protein powder called Pure isolate which is supposed to have 0 carbs and 50 grams of protein.
    Well, I sucked that down after my weights and was kicked out. So, I did a hard workout yesterday with HIIT and eat a ton of fat for dinner ( homemade spin & art dip) and I am still testing negative. I am trying to not let it bother me...since I know I am not doing anything wrong and I am drinking a gallon of water a day. Maybe, I am just using them all up... I hope. WAIT A MIN - I just remembered before I got kicked out I ate almonds and then for dinner had almondflour bread. Could almonds kick me out ?! BTW - I still tack my carbs and cals and m carbs have only been in the 20's

- Anddd the second issue - I have not pooped in almost a week. I cut out cheese, I drink a ton of water, I even took fiber powder supplements and coffee - NOTHING. I usually never have this problem. I feel fine but, it worries me no bowel movement

dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dzr0001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

- Anddd the second issue - I have not pooped in almost a week. I cut out cheese, I drink a ton of water, I even took fiber powder supplements and coffee - NOTHING. I usually never have this problem. I feel fine but, it worries me no bowel movement
    I have had this problem on keto diets in the past. The last time was about 18 months ago and it was so bad that it started causing severe pain in my back and I couldn't work. I took dulcolax and it just made my stomach hurt. When I finally went to the doctor, they advised that I get a bottle of magnesium citrate.

Here is the thing with magnesium citrate. It works, really really well. When you take it, make sure you don't have to go anywhere for a couple of hours. However, it doesn't seem to cause the same discomfort as other laxatives, and after you move it is over with. No days worth of diarrhea. When I did this I mixed the magnesium citrate with diet sprite so I barely tasted it.

Thank - you for the tip. I will have to look into that next time I am in a jam. Thankfully I drank some coffee along with some fiber powder and I was good to go!
    I started doing new routines in the gym with my other half and man have I been sore. I started doing 3 sets of 12 back extensions and wooo weee are they are killer. Also, I am doing 3 sets of 10 assisted pullups and my abs are even sore with those.

Yesterday, I did arms with the cable machines and some free weights and I am pretty sore today. I am hoping for good results soon....

I have this week to really hammer out the weights and deplete myself as I will not being going to the gym on my birthday and I will be enjoying pizza and drinks
    Birthday's are once a year and I am going to enjoy it guilt free. Now, I am not going to turn it into a weekend binge. But, Friday and Saturday I am going to enjoy my friends and family and enjoy some "no no foods" and get back to keto Sunday and not cheat until Xmas eve...this gives me about 1-2 weeks cheat free lol.However, even though I am splurging on Saturday, I am still going to the gym an working out that morning. I just won't be in keto.

2 days before birthday !

Woke up to 162lbs solid.....it's okay, I did shoulders and chest yesterday so I am sure that's why I am not loosing much ::crosses fingers::
    Last night I had Shepard pies made with mashed cauliflower,cheese,and ground beef. I had 2 servings and I don't know what it was from...my protein shake prior to the meal or even the ground beef that caused it but, I had the Worst tummy troubles last night..The food sat in my tummy like a ROCK and I was so uncomfortable

I am fine this morning an plan on eating the other 2 servings for dinner, but I am hoping no tummy troubles today!! I know that steak ALWAYS rips up my stomach and people have told me to drink red wine with meats to help with digestion but, red wine = heartburn (Wow, red wine and white wine are low in carbs..never knew that lol)

Anyways, getting nervous from my birthday cheat (pizza,bread,rice krispies,gelato,pasta).....I don't know if I will feel to wonderful after dinner. But, I am going to think positive and enjoy two days guilt free. Even though looking in the mirror makes me think I should not even cheat at all !! My fat is all stuck in my lower belly and love handles...it makes my butt cheeks look HUGE
    Last edited by Boochie21; 12-07-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Google !!

Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for your tummy ache! If it can help you, I always drink green tea after a meal. It helps with digestion. Also, I know cauliflowers are known for bloating and gas so you might wanna check that out too!

Don't worry too much about your birthday cheat. Just try and stay close to your carb-up macros. The most important thing is to just accept it and make sure you get back on track afterward. Don't feel guilty, it'll just stress you out. Stress ain't good.

Oh and thanks for mentioning rice krispies! I'll sooo make me some Rice Krispie Marshmallow on my carb-up! Didn't know marshmallows were fat free.

Anyway, keep the progress going! I'll be reading your log!
    My StrongLifts 5x5 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140678801&p=800258551#post800258551

Hmm, Bloating and gas from Cauliflower...Could be the cause of my tummy ache !! Thanks for the tip.
    Yes, Rice Krispies treats are my all time favorite food - I can eat soo many LOL

I am going to try to keep my macros but, I am unsure if Pizza is going to damage it...I hope not

Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nyanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's during a carb-up perdiod, right?
    My StrongLifts 5x5 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140678801&p=800258551#post800258551

Yes, tomorrow & Saturday is a planned carbup...depleting today.

Unhappy Tomorrow is the day...

I am kinda depressed...I am getting old !! 23 years old and I am not anywhere I wanted to be. I wanted to be debt free, a lower weight and with more muscles, a bigger bank account, and a better family. Oh, the changes we go through every year is unreal. We gain friends, we loose friends, families come closer or split away. The up's and downs of weight loss & motivation. I am hoping that this year I can be a better me at 23 I know that I started my new years resolution early and I am on the right track, but sometimes I get so down on myself. I am freaking out over cheating on my own birthday - I am worried about FOOD & cheating for 2 days in a row....Good lord, am I that obsessed with Keto ?!

Anywho,I realized that I have been training for 10 days straight without a rest day....I am thinking I am overdue. I can tell my body is starting to shut down workout wise. But, I must power through this depletion workout....I found it on Musclepharms ******** and apparently you're not supposed to be able to feel your legs after...BRING IT.

Yes, tomorrow & Saturday is a planned carbup...depleting today.
    Ok. So no worries then! Even if you exceed a little bit on your fat macro req, it's not dramatic. The fat macro limitation during carb-up is only preventive of a MINIMAL fat gain. Even if you eat more fat than the numbers, no one knows how your body will react. I wouldn't stress it out too much and just make sure you ENJOY it at least.

I am kinda depressed...I am getting old !! 23 years old and I am not anywhere I wanted to be. I wanted to be debt free, a lower weight and with more muscles, a bigger bank account, and a better family. Oh, the changes we go through every year is unreal. We gain friends, we loose friends, families come closer or split away. The up's and downs of weight loss & motivation. I am hoping that this year I can be a better me at 23 I know that I started my new years resolution early and I am on the right track, but sometimes I get so down on myself. I am freaking out over cheating on my own birthday - I am worried about FOOD & cheating for 2 days in a row....Good lord, am I that obsessed with Keto ?!

Anywho,I realized that I have been training for 10 days straight without a rest day....I am thinking I am overdue. I can tell my body is starting to shut down workout wise. But, I must power through this depletion workout....I found it on Musclepharms ******** and apparently you're not supposed to be able to feel your legs after...BRING IT.
    I am exactly in the same situation you are. My current situation doesn't really reflect the ambition I have. Just keep looking FORWARD and stay focused on your objectives. Stay positive and if you dedicate yourself enough to your goals, you'll get what you want.

Oh and about your obsession with keto: Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Originally Posted by Nyanja View Post
    Ok. So no worries then! Even if you exceed a little bit on your fat macro req, it's not dramatic. The fat macro limitation during carb-up is only preventive of a MINIMAL fat gain. Even if you eat more fat than the numbers, no one knows how your body will react. I wouldn't stress it out too much and just make sure you ENJOY it at least.

I am exactly in the same situation you are. My current situation doesn't really reflect the ambition I have. Just keep looking FORWARD and stay focused on your objectives. Stay positive and if you dedicate yourself enough to your goals, you'll get what you want.

Oh and about your obsession with keto: Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
    Reps for you !!

I know, but even MASStar when he comes in here will say I freak out to much....and I do!!

Birthday's come once a year... I need to just relax and get the water weight of after an then recheat xmas eve an xmas an then NO MORE CHEATS for a while.
    I am going to miss my lean body for a few days

Reps for you !!

I know, but even MASStar when he comes in here will say I freak out to much....and I do!!

Birthday's come once a year... I need to just relax and get the water weight of after an then recheat xmas eve an xmas an then NO MORE CHEATS for a while.
    I am going to miss my lean body for a few days
    That's it! And I don't like using the word cheat anymore. If it's part of a diet, it's not cheat to me. Cheat is negative and I'm sure it affects the mind somehow. If you use carb-ups to help you psychologically, then they're rewards; not cheat.

Thanks for the rep and happy birthday in advance! I'd appreciate if you'd have a look at my log (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140197043) sometimes; helps with motivation!

Happy Birthday to me !!!

My workout last night was H-A-R-D but, I am feeling sore and am Deff. adding this to my routine weekly. Here it the workout according to Muscle Pharm:

5 mins of squats with barbell
    3 mins rest
    5 mins walking lunges
    3mins rest

repeat 2x = Burning my ass !

I am not as sore as my other half because I am used to doing lunges and squats...he however is not and looks like he got a stick up his ass LOL.

Okay, I need to make a note to myself....

Nature's Best:
    Zero Carb Isopure
    Perfect Zero Carb!
    50 Grams Of 100% Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate And No Carbs!

DO NOT DRINK !!!

I bought this stuff after reading the reviews and for the past 2 weeks...WHENEVER, I drink this stuff rather it be 1 scoop or 2, I get the most WORST upper stomach pains and I want to puke everywhere. It makes me bloated and sick. Last night was the final straw. I came home an drank it and about 30 mins later my tummy started hurting, it continued on for 8 hrs and I kept wishing I would just throw up - this morning it still kinda hurts but I think it also has to do with eating a rotisserie chicken night from the store - Also, SICK.

So, after drinking pepto bismol and hoping that lots of water will help this yucky feeling pass, I am NOT drinking that nastiness again. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT !

Depletion weight: 162.6 I lost like half a pound.

Happpy 3 months of dieting to me !! Bet you all did not think I would last this long eh ?
    I got a new digital camera and new protein powder for my birthday so i am excited to post on here my progress.

I am getting so sick of eating eggs tho I tell ya - I need a break from eggs

Working to get this water weight off me and it's been though all last week- Holidays parties, family & friends. December is truly a challenging month - Now I see why New years resolutions are so important