Sammo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does it stunt your growth?

Hey guys i have heard rumours of body building stuning your growth? Is any of this true????

I heard it has something to do with hurting your growth plates??

I duno, but i dont want to stunt my growth.
    Winners dont quit and quitters dont win

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes it will, stop working out right now.
    Also, working out shrinks your penis and makes you a homosexual.

baxters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

working

shrinks your growth entirely. You start out like thinking hard work will get you large. After hearing everybody say to join and workout, your lead to believe you have a chance. 6 months later, everyone else gets big, while you are there days and hours trying to flex one muscle. You call lifting a scam, I do.

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i heard working out stunts your growth if you start to early..
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't listen to the posts above Sammo. Lifting will not stunt your growth unless you do it incorrectly. In fact, some exercises such as squats increase the Growth Hormone in your body and cause you to grow more.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sammo check your PM's.