mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500)

HELP bad injury on my first steroid cycle

so I finally put my hands on it and I took my first injection on Sunday Monday I worked out legs Tuesday I was gonna work out chest and triceps so I jump on the bench did 2 worm up sets and when I put on 225 to start my first real set I did 3 reps but when my hands got fully extended it slipped out of my hand and the bar hit me right in the chest...now my right tit and my back hurt like hell...I couldn't workout the next day cuz my back hurts too and on Wednesday night I still took my second shot...
    ok here is the deal I just looked in the mirror and flexed my chest and the area where I got hit is soft like a vegetable...u can even tell when u look at it its like a little well...
    and now I don't know if I should quit my cycle till I fully recover?? or should I continue??
    am taking andropen 275 BD am planning on staying on it for 12 weeks than jump in to my PCT
    NOLVADEX CLOMID and something else that is suppose to bring your balls back a powder in a little sealed glass bottle

mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500) mohammed-abdul is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mohammed-abdul View Post
    so I finally put my hands on it and I took my first injection on Sunday Monday I worked out legs Tuesday I was gonna work out chest and triceps so I jump on the bench did 2 worm up sets and when I put on 225 to start my first real set I did 3 reps but when my hands got fully extended it slipped out of my hand and the bar hit me right in the chest...now my right tit and my back hurt like hell...I couldn't workout the next day cuz my back hurts too and on Wednesday night I still took my second shot...
    ok here is the deal I just looked in the mirror and flexed my chest and the area where I got hit is soft like a vegetable...u can even tell when u look at it its like a little well...
    and now I don't know if I should quit my cycle till I fully recover?? or should I continue??
    am taking andropen 275 BD am planning on staying on it for 12 weeks than jump in to my PCT
    NOLVADEX CLOMID and something else that is suppose to bring your balls back a powder in a little sealed glass bottle
    what the hell guys?
    am I gonna heal before I get an answer?

bump

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    SOunds like an accident and probably something broke. WHy didnt you visit a doctor?

tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's an impact trauma. If it hurts to the point that you fall to your knees in agony when you laugh, you probably broke a rib. All you can do in that case is tough it out. All a doctor can do is wrap it up, but you can't keep the wrap on too long or you'll get fluid in your lungs. If it hurts when you breath heavy but you can deal with it, probably just a bruised rib and it will feel better in a month or so.

If you can still workout and the pain is mild, keep doing what you're doing.

All that said, anabolic steroids can be used for pain management. That could be tricking you into thinking it's not a very serious issue. You should really see a physician just in case.

I went to the doctor they gave me an X ray and every thing is fine he just prescribed me an anti inflammatory pill witch is similar to voltaren witch iv bin taking before I even went to the doctor...how long do u think I will be injured for?
    am thinking if 2-3 weeks than al just take those weeks off and continue my shoots cuz they don't kick in till 2-4 weeks any way?
    what do u guys think?

and BTW am feeling much better now..but I still don't know if its the voltaren just covering the pain or is it really recovering am taking the pills and am also putting voltaren gel on my injured spot...now my mom tells me it helps it recover but I don't know

Epic Beard Man's Mentor mustangguy1980's Avatar
    mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mustangguy1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to the doctor they gave me an X ray and every thing is fine he just prescribed me an anti inflammatory pill witch is similar to voltaren witch iv bin taking before I even went to the doctor...how long do u think I will be injured for?
    am thinking if 2-3 weeks than al just take those weeks off and continue my shoots cuz they don't kick in till 2-4 weeks any way?
    what do u guys think?
    Who's Al?
    "Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot."

"I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people."

Originally Posted by mustangguy1980 View Post
    Who's Al?
    I meant I will

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    and BTW am feeling much better now..but I still don't know if its the voltaren just covering the pain or is it really recovering am taking the pills and am also putting voltaren gel on my injured spot...now my mom tells me it helps it recover but I don't know
    Listen to your mom.

Originally Posted by Finnegan Bell View Post
    Listen to your mom.
    lol she knows am taking steroids

asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you sound like you have no idea what you got yourself into

Originally Posted by asdf89 View Post
    you sound like you have no idea what you got yourself into
    only way to learn is to do it I already started giving my self the injections on my thigh....but any way dose any of u guys know if voltaren helps u recover or dose it just cover the pain?

Originally Posted by tedsheckler View Post
    That's an impact trauma. If it hurts to the point that you fall to your knees in agony when you laugh, you probably broke a rib. All you can do in that case is tough it out. All a doctor can do is wrap it up, but you can't keep the wrap on too long or you'll get fluid in your lungs. If it hurts when you breath heavy but you can deal with it, probably just a bruised rib and it will feel better in a month or so.

If you can still workout and the pain is mild, keep doing what you're doing.

All that said, anabolic steroids can be used for pain management. That could be tricking you into thinking it's not a very serious issue. You should really see a physician just in case.
    your right I was just researching and it seems like u know what your talking about..now do u know if voltaren helps u recover or dose it just cover the pain?

JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JosephLoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it's a NSAID, then it is reducing imflammation, that will decrease your pain. It will also allow for normal body functions, healing, to occur. Really the only things that "cover the pain" are going to be narcotics.

J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice one, your 16 and taking steroids, cheating and seriously quite sad. If you choose to do something as idiotic as this, perhaps get someone who knows what they're doing to assist you!?

Originally Posted by J9S3 View Post
    nice one, your 16 and taking steroids, cheating and seriously quite sad. If you choose to do something as idiotic as this, perhaps get someone who knows what they're doing to assist you!?
    I am 21...the number 16 was for my posts lol...but any way I don't consider it cheating unless your competing in a natural show or something....even at natural competing they still use steroids any way sooo...I cant wait till I move back to Saudi Arabia...over there a whole year supply will cost u a half a cycle in the US

Originally Posted by JosephLoor View Post
    If it's a NSAID, then it is reducing imflammation, that will decrease your pain. It will also allow for normal body functions, healing, to occur. Really the only things that "cover the pain" are going to be narcotics.
    thanx man I finally started icing it...it really helped a lot better than the voltaren I wish if I have done it earlier