dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chest + shoulders are growing too fast

Hey ladies,

I'm not sure there is any reason to freak out, I'm near the end of my bulk (10 months in from 117 to 128 currently), and I'm very pleased with my leg gains...BUT I think my upper bod (chest and shoulders mostly) is a little bit too muscular. What should I do ? I don't think stopping all my upper body trainings is a good idea so far, but to be honest I don't want to grow this region more and would prefer to lean it out a little bit if that's even possible?

This is my evolution in 9 months:

https://instagram.com/p/7DxOFzSEIc/?taken-by=dominorose
    Instagram: @clemsuicide

anonymous
    It is extremely difficult to evaluate your chest/shoulders with the photos you have posted - a plain front-facing and back-facing pose would be better. It does look like you have put on some weight (have been following your journey), but you will be surprised at how little muscle mass you will end up with when you lean out. Women usually lack in shoulder and back development as compared to legs, so it's important to train all areas of the body. Have you taken pre-training measurements of your body? Is your clothing fitting differently? You look great, and your upper body certainly does not look too muscular at all. What are your goals? I would stay the course with training, then evaluate your gains after you lean out.

Registered User thewilsonator94's Avatar
    thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thewilsonator94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just be happy with the progress!!! Enjoy the new guns

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry. You're seeing something that just isn't there. They look proportional to the rest of your body and none of your body looks overly muscular.
    With an 11 lb gain, if you were very lucky you gained 5-6 lbs of muscle. This wouldn't be enough to make ANY body part look overly muscular.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yup I think it's this body dysmorphobia once again... Will refocus. Thx
    Instagram: @clemsuicide

Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have seen the rest of your images... You have nothing to worry about. If anything I would try and work the upper body more.
    A fail is never a fail, just so long as there was an attempt.