Thread: d-aspartate

bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000)

d-aspartate

anyone been lookin further into d-aspartate? iv been wondering what the latest new is on it as far as what people think of its safety and what not

i was reading this earlier and found it interesting although of course its a bit of a sales pitch as well

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/pr...actor-1-a.html
    i rep back

Lefticle my b1tch

Tonic Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132307753

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbh90 View Post
    anyone been lookin further into d-aspartate? iv been wondering what the latest new is on it as far as what people think of its safety and what not

i was reading this earlier and found it interesting although of course its a bit of a sales pitch as well

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/pr...actor-1-a.html

Since it's relatively new, you might have a hard time finding safety reports; however, the studies do show a significant test-increase. As much as I like PP, you can get a 4 week supply for $25 elsewhere.

It seems like a sales pitch because it is.
    Driven Sports

bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000) bbh90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Since it's relatively new, you might have a hard time finding safety reports; however, the studies do show a significant test-increase. As much as I like PP, you can get a 4 week supply for $25 elsewhere.

It seems like a sales pitch because it is.
    ya its definitely an interesting supplement although the controversy over its safety makes me a little unsure if i want to be the test dummy for it lol

what are you thoughts on how safe it may be?
    i rep back

Lefticle my b1tch

Tonic Log

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i personally think all the worries about safety on this product are unfounded.

yes, it is true that nmda(what daa converts into) does collect in the brain and testes, and there is evidence of neuro-toxicity, none of the info includes doses taking to reach those levels, nor amount of time on said dose.

I personally feel a 4-8 week go with either DAA or NMDA will have similar potential side effects, and they will be as minimal as almost any other natural herb/amino acid on the market today.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ya its definitely an interesting supplement although the controversy over its safety makes me a little unsure if i want to be the test dummy for it lol

what are you thoughts on how safe it may be?
    As with all hormone-related supplements, my only concern is long-term use. Any responsible use should yield results similar to any other testosterone booster. Some would note that higher total test does not necessarily yield much benefit, but higher serum test does translate to lower SHBG and lower e2.
    Driven Sports

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

yes, it is true that nmda(what daa converts into) does collect in the brain and testes, and there is evidence of neuro-toxicity, none of the info includes doses taking to reach those levels, nor amount of time on said dose.

I personally feel a 4-8 week go with either DAA or NMDA will have similar potential side effects, and they will be as minimal as almost any other natural herb/amino acid on the market today.
    Great info.
    Driven Sports

so you would consider many of these potential side effects to be somewhat blown out of proportion? i found it strange for the supplement i provided a link to imparticular they recommended 12 days on 12 off it seemed to me a more effective cycle would be 4-8 weeks whats your thought? the thing i dont understand is what if this product wasnt advertised as a testosterone booster i wonder and just an amino acid i wonder if they would make these possible negative side effects sound so potentially devastating

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    As with all hormone-related supplements, my only concern is long-term use. Any responsible use should yield results similar to any other testosterone booster. Some would note that higher total test does not necessarily yield much benefit, but higher serum test does translate to lower SHBG and lower e2.
    interesting so it may be best to stack this product with something like activate xtreme? or possibly the hard fx or powercell products by anabolic extreme may have the best approach on manufacturing this product?
    i rep back

Lefticle my b1tch

Tonic Log

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so you would consider many of these potential side effects to be somewhat blown out of proportion? i found it strange for the supplement i provided a link to imparticular they recommended 12 days on 12 off it seemed to me a more effective cycle would be 4-8 weeks whats your thought? the thing i dont understand is what if this product wasnt advertised as a testosterone booster i wonder and just an amino acid i wonder if they would make these possible negative side effects sound so potentially devastating

I honestly believe the many potential side effects are blown out of proportion. Does that mean they can't happen? No, absolutely not. There are risks/dangers to using anything.

That being said, I feel the continual worries of people on this ingredient(and what it converts into NMDA) are just unfounded. If more info comes to light that shows otherwise, I'll be the first to say "hey guys I was wrong!" but as of right now there is nothing to show that moderate doses of either ingredient will cause long lasting or serious problems.

The only real concern people have mentioned are the possibilities for neuro-toxicity due to the ability for this compound to collect in brain tissue. As I stated above, I've seen ONE study showing potential for neuro-toxicity from this compound, yet in this study it didn't specify dose/kg of bodyweight, age/sex of participants, length of study, or many other pertinent bits of information.

New ingredients often cause a slight "panic" from users since they don't know that much about it, and dont have 50 friends who have used it already to let them know its safe.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

I honestly believe the many potential side effects are blown out of proportion. Does that mean they can't happen? No, absolutely not. There are risks/dangers to using anything.

That being said, I feel the continual worries of people on this ingredient(and what it converts into NMDA) are just unfounded. If more info comes to light that shows otherwise, I'll be the first to say "hey guys I was wrong!" but as of right now there is nothing to show that moderate doses of either ingredient will cause long lasting or serious problems.

The only real concern people have mentioned are the possibilities for neuro-toxicity due to the ability for this compound to collect in brain tissue. As I stated above, I've seen ONE study showing potential for neuro-toxicity from this compound, yet in this study it didn't specify dose/kg of bodyweight, age/sex of participants, length of study, or many other pertinent bits of information.

New ingredients often cause a slight "panic" from users since they don't know that much about it, and dont have 50 friends who have used it already to let them know its safe.
    ya that makes sense its hard to decide what you believe and what not and the reality of it for example before people knew mercury was toxic plenty of ppl handled it i know my grandpa and even my mom handled it with their bare hands multiple times as if it was no big deal now a days you would think mercury is nearly instant death but obviously its not and as a matter even exposure to it for periods of time now and then wont even hurt many people so i guess what you were saying about in moderation or cycles it would make sense that your most likly not going to have some hugely detrimental side effects id still want to see more on the product but to some degree it seems i may just be scaring myself with some of these studies
    i rep back

Lefticle my b1tch

Tonic Log

interesting so it may be best to stack this product with something like activate xtreme? or possibly the hard fx or powercell products by anabolic extreme may have the best approach on manufacturing this product?

I'm biased on this because I have an unforgivable grudge, as with many people on these boards, against Anabolic Xtreme. Quality, integrity, and reliability, in that order, are my three most scrupulously judged criteria for any company. That said, Anabolic Xtreme has failed their customers.

DS, on the other hand, is a great company and ActivaTe Xtreme is a quality formulation.
    Driven Sports

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna start TCF-1 on monday. 12 days on 12 off then repeat for 12 more.

Has anyone noticed any stomach discomfort with DAA?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Mesomorph79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I'm gonna start TCF-1 on monday. 12 days on 12 off then repeat for 12 more.

Has anyone noticed any stomach discomfort with DAA?
    I am on Day 7 of TCF-1 and have not noticed anything yet. Have you started taking it and noticed any positive results?

buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buduan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Where can you get D-Aspartate? Is it something you can pick up at your local supplement shop? Or do you have to order it online?

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by buduan View Post
    Where can you get D-Aspartate? Is it something you can pick up at your local supplement shop? Or do you have to order it online?
    Primaforce carries it

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...rtic-acid.html
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go