saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

Overcoming & Preventing eating disoder, learn how I overcame B.E.D.

Ask me any questions concerning overpowering the eating disorder and I'll gladly answer and help you guys out.
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickyKIXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    Ask me any questions concerning overpowering the eating disorder and I'll gladly answer and help you guys out.
    How did you overcome the eating disorder?

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rickyKIXX View Post
    How did you overcome the eating disorder?
    Through becoming proactive and identifying the trigger points, I would binge @ night without any sense of control or consciousness. I had to re-wire my sub conscious through repetitive affirmations on a nightly and daily basis. Confronting bad habits takes a lot of mental strength, and it was psychologically draining. I felt like a drug addict wanting food for pleasure, but we never break habits we only exchange them. So I began to write, and write a lot every time I felt bad or ****ty. I identified what would offset the disorder, for me it was :

- Working out intensively
    - Feelings of inadequacy
    - The night
    - Loneliness
    - Eating Very Strict

Now eating very strict was the strongest trigger of them all, my nutritional program would consist of SUPER CLEAN ASS FOODS, it tasted like nothing and I would eat the same food everyday. This is of course unrealistic especially for someone like me who used to be obese. I astray away from the strictness, began to write down my feelings which helped me become more reactive, and took otc sleeping aid at night to help me avoid the night for a good 4months. The disorder has been overpowered, eating disorders in my opinion are highly relative people have many reasons for developing such disorder. However I did notice a pattern in those who had B.E.D's. Their mentality was that of an all or nothing mentality when it came to training and nutrition and to be honest that's highly unrealistic, once we've met failure we turned to junk food for comfort. I lost 89lbs in six months, attained 9% bodyfat in 4 months, and ate super clean and I ate the same thing everyday for 2 consecutive years, i was younger and stupider. The disorder emerged back in summer of 2007 and now in 2010 i've finally overpowered it. Struggles and failures showed me the way, I've learned through trials and errors, analyzing and pin pointing my mistakes so vividly.
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow man that sounds like an epic struggle. Great job, I've seen your pics and I am sure you are proud of what you've done. I don't think I have quite a disorder but I certainly binge on alcohol and junk food subsequently. Probably about 3 times a week, it seriously kills my cut. I definitely feel I am addicted to that calorie surplus, I just can't seem to get it out of my life.

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    Through becoming proactive and identifying the trigger points, I would binge @ night without any sense of control or consciousness. I had to re-wire my sub conscious through repetitive affirmations on a nightly and daily basis. Confronting bad habits takes a lot of mental strength, and it was psychologically draining. I felt like a drug addict wanting food for pleasure, but we never break habits we only exchange them. So I began to write, and write a lot every time I felt bad or ****ty. I identified what would offset the disorder, for me it was :

- Working out intensively
    - Feelings of inadequacy
    - The night
    - Loneliness
    - Eating Very Strict

Now eating very strict was the strongest trigger of them all, my nutritional program would consist of SUPER CLEAN ASS FOODS, it tasted like nothing and I would eat the same food everyday. This is of course unrealistic especially for someone like me who used to be obese. I astray away from the strictness, began to write down my feelings which helped me become more reactive, and took otc sleeping aid at night to help me avoid the night for a good 4months. The disorder has been overpowered, eating disorders in my opinion are highly relative people have many reasons for developing such disorder. However I did notice a pattern in those who had B.E.D's. Their mentality was that of an all or nothing mentality when it came to training and nutrition and to be honest that's highly unrealistic, once we've met failure we turned to junk food for comfort. I lost 89lbs in six months, attained 9% bodyfat in 4 months, and ate super clean and I ate the same thing everyday for 2 consecutive years, i was younger and stupider. The disorder emerged back in summer of 2007 and now in 2010 i've finally overpowered it. Struggles and failures showed me the way, I've learned through trials and errors, analyzing and pin pointing my mistakes so vividly.

To start off with, congrats bro.. I've been on the forum for quite some time & so have you.. I've seen your struggles first hand (nearly) & seen you practise the all or nothing technique (just as I have)... Really happy that you have put the disorder behind you.

I recently read this Lyle article.. which hits the nail on head

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ail-diets.html

Im still trying to overcome my disorder... But for once in my life I have agreed to "Treat myself" on a regular basis... Something which was un-heard of for me..

Im sick to death of going 5 months SUPER STRONG & then waking up one day still strong not knowing that I will binge un-controllably in the evening, ultimately triggering a 3 week binge/ battle to try & regain composure & get back to the diet.

Congrats again!