harley21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

Hi guys, just purchased 2 tubs of ON Gold Standard, Mocha Cappuccino and Strawberry Cream.
    Was wondering, is those 2 flavors good with water? What I've seen from reviews are Delicious Strawberry, but NutritionPark only has Strawberry Cream, don't know if I made the wrong choice if not I'm gonna have to hold my breath and drink it.. Haha

What are your preferred flavors too if you're taking ON Gold Standard?

F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by harley21 View Post
    Hi guys, just purchased 2 tubs of ON Gold Standard, Mocha Cappuccino and Strawberry Cream.
    Was wondering, is those 2 flavors good with water? What I've seen from reviews are Delicious Strawberry, but NutritionPark only has Strawberry Cream, don't know if I made the wrong choice if not I'm gonna have to hold my breath and drink it.. Haha

Extreme milk chocolate. NO DOUBT.amazing taste.beter with milk.im sure all the flavors are.never tried those to.but its good to give it a shot to see what works for ya.stick with ON WHEY.you wont find better tasting protein.everyone says MyoFusion taste beter.i bought a botle, and no...in my opinion it's TOO much.like they tried to hard to make it flavorfull and the after taste sucks.
    "Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight."
    -Lance Armstrong

Originally Posted by F_T_K View Post
    Extreme milk chocolate. NO DOUBT.amazing taste.beter with milk.im sure all the flavors are.never tried those to.but its good to give it a shot to see what works for ya.stick with ON WHEY.you wont find better tasting protein.everyone says MyoFusion taste beter.i bought a botle, and no...in my opinion it's TOO much.like they tried to hard to make it flavorfull and the after taste sucks.
    Wow okay thanks.. but I want to mix it with water, healthier!

tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10) tankds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, saying it is healthier to mix with water is relative to say the least.. but to answer your question, I really like the double rich chocolate, and since the only time I have whey is post workout I always have it with water and it tastes fine. I'm sure the flavors you have will taste good.

Originally Posted by tankds View Post
    well, saying it is healthier to mix with water is relative to say the least.. but to answer your question, I really like the double rich chocolate, and since the only time I have whey is post workout I always have it with water and it tastes fine. I'm sure the flavors you have will taste good.
    Okay good to hear because I've seen good reviews from ON as compared to Champion Nutrition, so I decided to change, and CN Cookies and Cream taste insanely awesome with both water and milk, so was kinda expecting the same from ON.
    By the way, if I want to take a shake in the morning, should I mix it with water or milk? And I usually take 2 scoops post workout, and 1 scoop in the morning, or should I take 2 scoops in the morning as well?

F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well for me i always take it with milk.im bulking and its good to get in the extra calories and protein i mix it with 2 cups of milk.WHOLE milk
    "Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight."
    -Lance Armstrong

JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I know for a fact that chocolate is good with water, both the whey and casein. A cup of water with a scoop taste great. Obviously the less water will make it thicker, depending on preference. The vanilla made me gag, but I had absolutely no problems with chocolate.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have double rich choc. and cake batter. Cake batter is a little weak in water but the choc. is great. The cake batter is better suited for shakes or adding in stuff like smoothies, oatmeal, etc. Might taste good with milk but I haven't tried it personally - seems like it would though.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500) Dlucks is not very helpful. (-500)
    The only time ON whey tasted good with me was with milk. With water it was terrible, but I mixed it with such a small amount that I barely had to taste it anymore.

JagerFork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mocha cappuccino tastes good with milk and water, its what im taking currently.

Originally Posted by JagerFork View Post
    Mocha cappuccino tastes good with milk and water, its what im taking currently.
    Okay thats good to hear.. I think I'm gonna take both my morning and post workout shake with water, or should I take my morning shake with milk instead if I'm bulking? Currently weighing about 67.5kg, sorry I'm in Singapore so the weight is in kg, not in lbs!

Okay thats good to hear.. I think I'm gonna take both my morning and post workout shake with water, or should I take my morning shake with milk instead if I'm bulking? Currently weighing about 67.5kg, sorry I'm in Singapore so the weight is in kg, not in lbs!
    id take it with milk
    -Lance Armstrong

Originally Posted by F_T_K View Post
    id take it with milk
    Okay, but with milk too if I'm eating oats with milk and raisins for my breakfast?

JagerFork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, but with milk too if I'm eating oats with milk and raisins for my breakfast?
    I take it with milk in the morning and water post workout, been good so far

Originally Posted by JagerFork View Post
    I take it with milk in the morning and water post workout, been good so far
    Okay thank you! Will do it! Thanks for the advice guys!

milky_152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i've tried mocha cappuccino with water and i really didn't like the taste. i could manage to get it down though. wouldn't recommend it though. i use double rich chocolate which is really nice.

Originally Posted by milky_152 View Post
    i've tried mocha cappuccino with water and i really didn't like the taste. i could manage to get it down though. wouldn't recommend it though. i use double rich chocolate which is really nice.
    Oh okay, well what can I say, I've ordered it already, got no choice but to down it :/ Lets hope the taste is suitable for me..

irfanbajwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

I have tried ON and Myofusion both. I finished 2 tubs of ON double chocalate before I tried Myofusion. Myofusion milk chocalate is much better as compare to ON double chocalate. In mornings I take it with Milk and in the evenings I take it with water. If you like Milk chocalate you will love Myofusion. My 1 year old son took a sip once and he loved Myofusion too