Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Chick playing games - worth to pursue or no?

Yo

Allright, I'll make it short 'cause let's face it, we have lives...

Got a girl's number from the gym 2 weeks ago. (she works there, yoga trainer or something).

Called her last week to chat, kept it short, told her I gota go but I'd be calling her this week to set something up. She agreed and said she'd be down to do something.

Called her Tuesday, she didn't answer. Didn't leave a message (don't know what to say on machine). Today at the gym I made sure to kinda ignore her a bit until she came up to ME and was like "hey how's your workout!" we got to chatting for a minute and then I had to finish my set. Didn't mention the no answer.

Think she's interested? Playing games? I'm still learning, but how am I doing? Should I call her maybe in a week, give it 1 more try and if she doesn't answer next her?

Thanks in advance !

ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50) ILLGRIMES will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rag23 View Post
    Yo

Got a girl's number from the gym 2 weeks ago. (she works there, yoga trainer or something).

Called her last week to chat, kept it short, told her I gota go but I'd be calling her this week to set something up. She agreed and said she'd be down to do something.

Called her Tuesday, she didn't answer. Didn't leave a message (don't know what to say on machine). Today at the gym I made sure to kinda ignore her a bit until she came up to ME and was like "hey how's your workout!" we got to chatting for a minute and then I had to finish my set. Didn't mention the no answer.

Think she's interested? Playing games? I'm still learning, but how am I doing? Should I call her maybe in a week, give it 1 more try and if she doesn't answer next her?

Thanks in advance !
    I'd just ask her in person next time if it were me. Chances are you are probably in there what..3 days a week, maybe more (this is a bodybuilding site)? So you are probably going to get in there tonight or sometime this weekend. I wouldn't mention the no answer phone call either.

Chances are slim that you won't be able to hang out this weekend unless you text her or something today.

ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElRubirosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because she reapproached you (good move on your part), there's still a chance. I say text, don't call, and soon. Then next if no response.

ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ramberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    probably not playin games since she approached you, but probably not really interested either.....like you said maybe one more try then on to the next one

doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Come on guys, please, some help! I really need some opinions from guys who are good at this!

Originally Posted by ElRubirosa View Post
    Because she reapproached you (good move on your part), there's still a chance. I say text, don't call, and soon. Then next if no response.
    Why text and not call ? And what should I say in the text?

Thanks

JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOHON8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So far you've told us she agreed to do something with you.

So if she verbally agreed she is down. She might have been busy when you called, and you didn't leave a message so how the hell would she know you called if she was busy? When you met her at the gym the next day why didn't you continue talking about the 'event' you had planned?

She might not be one of those girls who lieks to eb taken easily, make sure you get solid communication down with her and know what she wants. This could potentially be a really good find, you gotta work harder.

miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000) miken3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hard to say...maybe she's just been busy and hasn't had the time to call you back. Like ramberg said she approached you. So definitely hit her up again to confirm
    "Rome wasn't built in a day."

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over." John Wooden

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She knows she should have called back, so she tried showing you she is interested by approaching you. You're basically being a douche for no real reason.
    Ignore list: abdus

Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    So far you've told us she agreed to do something with you.

So if she verbally agreed she is down. She might have been busy when you called, and you didn't leave a message so how the hell would she know you called if she was busy?
    Caller ID? In this day and age I assume everyone has it.

Ok, just to be clear, should I call or text? And is tomorrow allright? And if the machine picks up, what do I say? "Hey, it's Rag. Just wondering if you wanted to do something soon. Anyways call me back, later". Good enough?

Thanks.

sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yo

Thanks in advance !
    You are the one at fault here. You dropped the ball. You told her you would call her in a week. You did call but did not leave a message on her machine when she was not there...or maybe was there and screens her calls. Not everyone has caller ID. For all she knows you never made an attempt to call her. She is probably thinking you are the one that is no longer interested.

You are the one that screwed up plain and simple.
    208.50 11-1-11

203.00 8-31-12

197.00 1-18-2013

I just called, no answer. Left a message "Hey it's Rag. Call me back, my number is xxxxxxx. Talk to you later".

Now, just a final question and I promise I'll let the thread die after this, let's say she doesn't call back and I see her at the gym, should I approach her and ask her why she never called back or just act friendly and act if nothing ever happened? Also, if she does call back, should I answer or just ignore and call back the day after or something? This is the 2nd time she's ignored a call.

Please, I need help on this one. Thanks.

sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweepone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just called, no answer. Left a message "Hey it's Rag. Call me back, my number is xxxxxxx. Talk to you later".

good move there, I approve.

Now, just a final question and I promise I'll let the thread die after this, let's say she doesn't call back and I see her at the gym, should I approach her and ask her why she never called back.

never ask a woman why she did not call when first getting to know each other or setting up a prospective date Maybe she had to help out her parents or friend in a emergency situation, got home late and legitimately could not return your call. Don't over think why she did not call you back right away. Asking her why she did not call can make you look overly controlling

or just act friendly and act if nothing ever happened?

act friendly and casually mention you called the prior nite and ask if she would like to go out.(if she did not aknowledge your phone call) She will probably say yes I got your call but could not call you back and yes I would like to go out with you...or she will say Yes I got your call but I don;t want to go out at this time. At least you will know either way. If you act like nothing has happened she will take this as game playing. Get in there and get to the point. She is not going to bite your head off

Also, if she does call back, should I answer
    yes answer

or just ignore and call back the day after or something?

no

This is the 2nd time she's ignored a call.

how do you know that?

Please, I need help on this one. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by sweepone; 09-27-2010 at 04:19 PM.
    208.50 11-1-11

203.00 8-31-12

197.00 1-18-2013

She just called back 10 mins ago but I missed the call, was in the shower.

Should I call back right away?

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Call her back dude and just say you were in the shower.

Hey, it's rag. Was in the shower... what's going on?

Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000) Taikun is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yes.

Also you're thinking about this too much. Sounds to me like she's into you but, since she doesn't actually KNOW you, she's trying to do that before committing to anything.

ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where do you guys come from? I've never met guys who think so hard before every step of the courting process.

Relax man. Chill out. Have fun with it. Hit on other girls. Its not like this is life or death.

So I called her, spoke for a bit. Found out she plays tennis, made fun of her for it (nothing against tennis, just playing with her). Just kept busting her balls and stuff.

Told her she should join me out on Thursday, but she said she's got a class and then going out with some friends to a bar, told me to join her. I said I'll think about it and let her know.

Don't really feel like going out with her AND her friends for our first time out together, so what do you guys think I Should do? I'd really rather get her alone for that first time, and then I'm all for hanging out with other people.

I'm thinking text her that night and be like "Hey, gona pass on tonight but thanks. Tuesday let's do something, let me know." Is that good?

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Where do you guys come from? I've never met guys who think so hard before every step of the courting process.

Relax man. Chill out. Have fun with it. Hit on other girls. Its not like this is life or death.
    It's not that I'm thinking that hard, but I mean, I'd rather get opinions from other guys than just do whatever.

It's not the end of the world, I agree, but I'd like to do it right.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bring a few of your friends. You need to go out Thursday imo... if you say you can't and wanna wait until Tuesday it's going to sound really lame to her, like you are insecure/avoiding the group activity. Just call 2-3 of your boys and go drink... talk to her and the others a little bit. This is a really good chance for you to look good. Girls generally prefer group settings anyway for the first time out.

One thing I can tell you from experience.

Never go out with a girl for the first time, with her and her friends. With her friends, she's the star. She's on the high horse. And she has plenty of distractions. You're on her turf. I've never actually met a guy that went out (for the first time) with a girl and her friends - and it ended well.

As for doing things right, you'll do everything perfectly if you were talking to 3 girls at the same time. Then you don't have to think. You'll be at the right mindset.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no right way.

Just talk to her.

You speak english. Well, sort of, anyway.

This is slightly pathetic.

One thing I can tell you from experience.

Never go out with a girl for the first time, with her and her friends. With her friends, she's the star. She's on the high horse. And she has plenty of distractions. You're on her turf. I've never actually met a guy that went out (for the first time) with a girl and her friends - and it ended well.

As for doing things right, you'll do everything perfectly if you were talking to 3 girls at the same time. Then you don't have to think. You'll be at the right mindset.
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I'm just worried that if I say no, she'll think I'm really insecure.

Is there anything I can say to make me sound alpha while still not going Thursday ? I'd really rather get her alone for the 1st time we go out.

Thanks.

Lol, she won't think you're insecure. Not because of this anyway. She's not going to think "oh he's scared cause when I'm with my friends I'm the one running things." She'll most likely think you're not interested.

Just tell her something came up, and then approach her at the gym and say my bad for cancelling on the minute (have a good excuse ready if she asks), and then proceed to reschedule then and there at the gym.

So I called her, spoke for a bit. Found out she plays tennis, made fun of her for it (nothing against tennis, just playing with her). Just kept busting her balls and stuff.
    No wonder she just invited you to go out with her friends. If a woman kept busting my balls about one of my hobbies on the first phone call she would be kicked to the curb.
    208.50 11-1-11

203.00 8-31-12

197.00 1-18-2013

Originally Posted by sweepone View Post
    No wonder she just invited you to go out with her friends. If a woman kept busting my balls about one of my hobbies on the first phone call she would be kicked to the curb.
    Irrelevant. Girls respond differently to ball busting. On first dates I have:

- Made fun of girls' nail colors
    - Compared them to my sister
    - Told them their sister was hot and that hopefully I'll hit that soon
    - Made fun of their career choice
    - Smashed ^^ those chicks if not that night then eventually.

I've done much worse, but I woke up just recently and my brain is still foggy.

Irrelevant. Girls respond differently to ball busting. On first dates I have:

- Made fun of girls' nail colors
    - Compared them to my sister
    - Told them their sister was hot and that hopefully I'll hit that soon
    - Made fun of their career choice
    - Smashed ^^ those chicks if not that night then eventually.

I've done much worse, but I woke up just recently and my brain is still foggy.
    Doing so on a first date can be ok because you have face to face contact.

Doing so over the phone is bad because the message he was saying can be misconstrued...just like an email response when it can be taken in several different ways.
    208.50 11-1-11

203.00 8-31-12

197.00 1-18-2013

Originally Posted by sweepone View Post
    Doing so on a first date can be ok because you have face to face contact.

Doing so over the phone is bad because the message he was saying can be misconstrued...just like an email response when it can be taken in several different ways.
    True, haven't thought of that. Although if the girl sees you as an @sshole jokester she'll always assume you're joking.

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    She's playin u for a fool. Screw her

Originally Posted by henmaniac87 View Post
    She's playin u for a fool. Screw her
    Explain?

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ugh so much bad advice ITT.

Can someone please PM wrath story? He will clear this all up.

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yo

Called her Tuesday, she didn't answer. Didn't leave a message (don't know what to say on machine). Today at the gym I made sure to kinda ignore her a bit until she came up to ME and was like "hey how's your workout!" we got to chatting for a minute and then I had to finish my set. Didn't mention the no answer/

Thanks in advance !
    Why are YOU playing games? And, always leave a message man.