Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: my wife

timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

my wife

Let me ask you guys something. If you came home and your wife was letting her ex use your computer. I showed up with out her nowing i was coming home. She said nothing was going on would you belive her if she was sitting on the couch.

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Depends...she cheated before? How long u been maried? How long did they date?
    Nesta Personal Trainer

scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50) scrawny2studly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You come home unexpectedly to find your wife with her ex-bf in your home and you're questioning if she's cheating? Are you that pussy whipped? Of course she is. He probably had sex with her before he started using your computer.

What did you say to them when you showed up?

brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brettf2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This situation is absolutely unacceptable and you owe it to yourself to investigate this thoroughly.

The fact that she did not tell you that her ex-lover was coming over should make you feel uneasy, and it makes me think that something strange is going on.

It would be hard to tell if she was cheating from simply observing that scenario, but you could probably infer a lot based on how she acted when you unexpectedly walked in, like if she acted strange, guilty, ect.

Again, I'm not saying anything necessarily happened sexually, but her going behind your back and having a guy over, let alone her ex, is disrespectfull on many other grounds to say the least. Imagine how she'd feel if you did the same to her.

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats not a good sign. she figured u werent gonna be home. Do you honestly think she would have told u if u didnt come home? Married or not, thats the end of it for me. I dont play stupid games with women.
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MaddenMuscle View Post
    thats not a good sign. she figured u werent gonna be home. Do you honestly think she would have told u if u didnt come home? Married or not, thats the end of it for me. I dont play stupid games with women.
    Did you ever have 666 rep power, how long did that last?
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The reason she didn't tell you should worry you. Investigate.

LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    once again theres really not enough info for us to tell, and you gotta trust your gut, BUT if you never come home early, and were really, really expected not to be there then you gotta wonder..

Just using the computer? Thats a load of BS, there are loads of other computers out there, aside from this guys ex lovers who isnt being used cause her husbands out....

Once again trust your gut, but accusing without any other info wont get you far so do your best to stay level headed while you add it all up and judge the situation, her reaction will be the most telling
    Of course its heavy, thats why they call it weight.

They say that if you play a Windows install CD backwards you can hear Satanic messages. That's nothing, play it forward and it installs Windows.

SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SotexKilla08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude. put your foot in his ass swiftly and if he says "whats the problem" tell him hes a bitch and you aint and youre gonna whoop his ass. then make her go get you a chicken sandwhich with some waffle fries

LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also add to this the fact she was sitting on the couch means nothing, people can move
    Of course its heavy, thats why they call it weight.

They say that if you play a Windows install CD backwards you can hear Satanic messages. That's nothing, play it forward and it installs Windows.

Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would be in jail right now for killing two people .

chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10) chamby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SotexKilla08 View Post
    dude. put your foot in his ass swiftly and if he says "whats the problem" tell him hes a bitch and you aint and youre gonna whoop his ass. then make her go get you a chicken sandwhich with some waffle fries
    FOR FREE!

specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) specone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should install some spy cams around the house without your wife knowing. Then, if you never catch her doing anything, you can investigate by other means or just let things be. But if you do catch her, at least you'll have something to beat off to later!

vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegeta9000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timothy22 View Post
    Let me ask you guys something. If you came home and your wife was letting her ex use your computer. I showed up with out her nowing i was coming home. She said nothing was going on would you belive her if she was sitting on the couch.
    hmm she probably aint cheating

but u never know

heres your options

1.) you accuse her of ANYTHING = pisses her off... not good idea
    2.) you accuse her of nothing = she might be cheating you
    3.) you investigate and find out shes cheating, get proof, and show her it = she says "WTF THATS WHY I CHEATED. YOU DONT TRUST ME AND YOU SNOOPING ON ME IS PROOF THAT YOU DONT TRUST ME"
    4.) you trust her and she is cheating, then she has sex with you less and the relationship slowly dies

5.) you investigate and find out shes not cheating. good

6.) you investigate and find out shes cheating. if you want an open marriage you tell her "hey i was reading about open marriages where both people in the marriage can have sex with other people and its okay. just make sure to use birth control cause if one of us gets pregnant then that would piss off the other and probably end the marriage". then she will either say "okay" or "no" if she says "no" then you know she is already cheating on you and wants to play dumb games

7.) you investigate and find out shes cheating. you just end it all right there and tell her you are divorcing her because you just dont love her anymore and want to find another woman and thats that then serve her with divorce papers

8.) i dont know

Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong insecurity in this thread. It depends on a lot of things. Like are you friends with her ex? Have the three of you ever hung out? Did she try to explain things to you afterward, or did she act like it was no big deal and then act mad when you let on that it weirded you out? How would she react if you had a woman over, especially one you'd slept with before, without telling her?

Originally Posted by brettf2 View Post
    It would be hard to tell if she was cheating from simply observing that scenario, but you could probably infer a lot based on how she acted when you unexpectedly walked in, like if she acted strange, guilty, ect.
    Truest statement in this thread.

Originally Posted by SmoovJ View Post
    You come home unexpectedly to find your wife with her ex-bf in your home and you're questioning if she's cheating? Are you that pussy whipped? Of course she is. He probably had sex with her before he started using your computer.
    Strong paranoia.

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would be checking my computer for "Sticky Keys".
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What i don't get is why your computer? Does he not have any friends? Does he not live by a library? How far away from your house really depends to. Because if its a far distance, than id be VERY suspicious....
    Nesta Personal Trainer

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to save your marriage... I think you should be honest with her, and don't freak out. Tell her your feelings and concerns and how this makes you feel. If she loves you enough she would be considerate enough to not do what hurts you, and if not, move on.

proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you mean by "use the computer"?

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shes your wife, if you're unsure then you already know.

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I personaly wouldnt believe her, I would be bull****. I am a pessimist. I would be angry, also that guy would of got a fist full of steal.

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should have got a handful of quarters, smashed them in his face and tell him to go to a ****ing internet cafe.

I would be super pissed, she is your wife for christ sake and she lets him in to use a computer. Whether or not she is cheating, I would be super pissed anyway, does he have no respect. The only time this would be acceptable would be if he ex was also your buddy.

Tell her to pull her head in, and this isnt acceptable.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    "...Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do..."
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's probably a good thing you didn't get home an hour earlier...

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    She gets the boot, complete bull****.

smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) smackshosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    surprised noone asked for noodz yet
    Misc Vigilante. Allegiance only to myself.
    Owe to: CLP1 x 2; Heartless (spread) | Negs: ChefPete

Owed reps by:
    BackThen; Leeroy Jenkins; AquaDouche; sibrek; masterjb (h4te no show)
    Alex B. (Kansas vs UNC)
    YeahImaBeast; Beast2Be; giggedyyy; Ominus; BillyDeanM
    (Memphis vs Kansas)

UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SotexKilla08 View Post
    lmao, UNFORGIVABLE!

Reps given

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She's with her ex-boyfriend in YOUR house when you're not home and you weren't notified beforehand. I'd do some major snooping on her in the coming weeks.

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)

Do NOT confront her... if you do she will just deny everything (chicks always do) and just be more discreet about seeing him in the future... and therefore, will be harder to catch.

Whatever explanation she offers just accept it at face value and make her think she got away with it. Then install a keylogger program on your computer at the earliest opportunity.. if she is cheating the keylogger program will help you nail her.

Good luck man... I hope it turns out to be nothing but it doesn't look good.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous