Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

is this shy girl just really shy or not interested???

For the last couple semesters of college, ive been daily crossing paths with this girl. She was giving some signs, tho i refused to acknowledge them because i thought i was looking too much into it (made eye contact some times, sometimes she would see me and immediately adjust what she was wearing, get quiet with her friend when she was passing, play with her hair as soon as she saw me,etc. (the reason i brushed them off was because it seems somebody that hot would not really like me) (keep in mind, i have always gotten the shy vibe from her...im positive she's shy)

fast forward to late last week, i approached said chick, asked her name, talked for a few while we were walking out in the parking lot until she got to her car. she made alot of eye contact, and was smiling alot. fast forward again to monday, our paths crossed while she was walking out to the parking lot, and i was walking in. She saw me coming up, but when i got close she wouldnt make eye contact (kinda weird, her eyes got really shifty like they fluttered really quick from the left to right like she wanted to look, but made herself not). then i said 'hey, whats up', and she smiled and looked down.

considering she is shy, im kinda confused on this. whenever girls smile and look down, i always get self conscious about myself, like their laughing at me. (ive been told im good looking, and get looks all the time, but i still dont believe it). with all the aforementioned things, input would be appreciated. is she not interested?

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlldayKK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit AlldayKK's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Whoda View Post
    For the last couple semesters of college, ive been daily crossing paths with this girl. She was giving some signs, tho i refused to acknowledge them because i thought i was looking too much into it (made eye contact some times, sometimes she would see me and immediately adjust what she was wearing, get quiet with her friend when she was passing, play with her hair as soon as she saw me,etc. (the reason i brushed them off was because it seems somebody that hot would not really like me) (keep in mind, i have always gotten the shy vibe from her...im positive she's shy)

fast forward to late last week, i approached said chick, asked her name, talked for a few while we were walking out in the parking lot until she got to her car. she made alot of eye contact, and was smiling alot. fast forward again to monday, our paths crossed while she was walking out to the parking lot, and i was walking in. She saw me coming up, but when i got close she wouldnt make eye contact (kinda weird, her eyes got really shifty like they fluttered really quick from the left to right like she wanted to look, but made herself not). then i said 'hey, whats up', and she smiled and looked down.

considering she is shy, im kinda confused on this. whenever girls smile and look down, i always get self conscious about myself, like their laughing at me. (ive been told im good looking, and get looks all the time, but i still dont believe it). with all the aforementioned things, input would be appreciated. is she not interested?

I cant give you a specific answer being that I dont know the girl, but I can tell you theres only one way to find out for sure. And I think you know what that next step is
    The gym is my dream girl. She's always there when you need her. She builds you up. She doesn't judge you, but does encourage you. She doesn't flake. She treats you the same if you visit her 3 times a week or 6 times a week. Everytime you're with her you feel really good and get endorphins flowing. She'll never leave you, you would have to dump her. She makes you a better, stronger person; Mentally and Physically

Rep and you shall receive ;)

Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Whoda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlldayKK View Post
    I cant give you a specific answer being that I dont know the girl, but I can tell you theres only one way to find out for sure. And I think you know what that next step is
    oh yeah, im gonna be taking the next step(s). honestly, it provides the lulz, and i would rather fail in a pile of flames than wonder what if. i was just wondering if girls(shy) ever do that

Stats: 5'7"
    Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cynic09 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cynic09's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AlldayKK View Post
    Similar incident except I worked up courage to approach, but then saw her hugging some guy even thought the 2 times I ran into her the few days prior I saw her looking at me. She's random but we run into each other quite a bit but always brush it off as a fluke or her looking behind me.

Gonna call it a loss. I feel the same, OP. Thinking somebody that hot would not really like me.

Take the next step and she what she has to say. I mean at least you know your girl is single right? If so then it shouldn't be as hard. In my case, that guy I saw kind of ruined it, could be a friend but still. I'm going to bail on that one. I would say, do it OP before it's too late.

Registered User stellawasadiver's Avatar
    Stats: 5'2", 160 lbs
    stellawasadiver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit stellawasadiver's BodySpace
    Well, there's no telling since I can't gauge the situation. BUT, i will say, as a shy girl, that she is probably interested because I've acted like her in the past. Keep going with it, she'll cut the shy crap soon enough!
    work a little harder
    work another way

Stats: 5'4", 125 lbs
    lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lizzylamb's BodySpace
    from your description, which is biased and all but, i she seems shy but interested

i act the same way.

Just keep talking to her and make her feel comfortable.

Originally Posted by stellawasadiver View Post
    Well, there's no telling since I can't gauge the situation. BUT, i will say, as a shy girl, that she is probably interested because I've acted like her in the past. Keep going with it, she'll cut the shy crap soon enough!
    Originally Posted by lizzylamb View Post
    from your description, which is biased and all but, i she seems shy but interested

i act the same way.

Just keep talking to her and make her feel comfortable.
    keeping in mind that school ends in 2-3 wks, do i casually chat her up now and wait to get her number, or do i ask her for her number somewhat soon? ive already made it up in mind that im gonna either fail or succeed from trying, but i am gonna try.

also, say in the coming up days, if she stares, or talks, or smiles more, even after me saying whats up, should i then become way more aggressive? (moderate, considerate aggressive, but aggressive nonetheless)

about the signs, i am sure i am seeing some self fulfilling prophecy in them, but sometimes its so obvious. i dunno, just saying

TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TSRBlog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TSRBlog's BodySpace
    From your description she sounds interested.

Once she feels a bit more comfortable with you in a conversation, I think you should ask for her out/for her number/whatever you normally do - nothing to lose really ...
    strengthreview.net

Stats: 6'0", 178 lbs
    deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadlift375 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit deadlift375's BodySpace
    bout time you figured out your good looking, surprised it took you 23 years. i am finally just learning and looking back i have missed a hell of a lot of chances.

Registered User stellawasadiver's Avatar
    Stats: 5'2", 160 lbs
    stellawasadiver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit stellawasadiver's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Whoda View Post
    keeping in mind that school ends in 2-3 wks, do i casually chat her up now and wait to get her number, or do i ask her for her number somewhat soon? ive already made it up in mind that im gonna either fail or succeed from trying, but i am gonna try.

also, say in the coming up days, if she stares, or talks, or smiles more, even after me saying whats up, should i then become way more aggressive? (moderate, considerate aggressive, but aggressive nonetheless)

about the signs, i am sure i am seeing some self fulfilling prophecy in them, but sometimes its so obvious. i dunno, just saying
    yes. become more aggressive...continue to be friendly and easygoing without coming on too strong. with us shy girls you need to make it easy for us, since often times we aren't the ones that are going to go to you and initiate a conversation. if she's acknowledging you with stares and smiles, she's open to you.
    work a little harder
    work another way

(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ CRNAstylin's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30
    CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CRNAstylin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CRNAstylin's BodySpace
    op man I have a story relating to this-

4 years ago I started as a new RN in the hospital and this gorgeous girl (no pics) was in my orientation. I was interested but didn't think she really was, then I suspected that she was just really quiet and shy. she moved away before I had my chance. FAST FORWARD 4 years. I run into her last week, she just moved back to town. Chat her up, be a little more aggressive, and this time I have her number, got her on facebook, and a date next time I'm available. I was thrown off though when we were talking until I realized she is just shy, so I kept that in mind and was patient and it payed off.

good luck
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ಠ_ಠ

.....____________________ , ,__
    ....../ `---___________----_____] - - - - - - - - ░ ▒▓▓█D
    ...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    .....), ---.(_(__) /
    ....// (..) ), ----"
    ...//___//
    ..//___//
    .//___//

ok, i think i need to be more aggressive. today she was straight up staring, then when i looked at her she smiled. i could use your input on how aggressive to be with a shy girl. would stopping when were passing, and chatting her up to her car be too aggressive? i definitely feel like i need to make an aggressive move asap tho. thanks

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Viddy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CRNAstylin View Post
    op man I have a story relating to this-

4 years ago I started as a new RN in the hospital and this gorgeous girl (no pics) was in my orientation. I was interested but didn't think she really was, then I suspected that she was just really quiet and shy. she moved away before I had my chance. FAST FORWARD 4 years. I run into her last week, she just moved back to town. Chat her up, be a little more aggressive, and this time I have her number, got her on facebook, and a date next time I'm available. I was thrown off though when we were talking until I realized she is just shy, so I kept that in mind and was patient and it payed off.

good luck
    I wonder how many cocks shes chugged since then? 20... no 30... no 60??