Lorena79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-Workout Supplement for cardio

Hey ladies!

I wanted to know if any of you ladies have any recommendations for some safe pre-workout supplements. I'm looking to have more energy for my cardio workouts and training sessions w/my personal trainer. Any type of input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Lorena

shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use a supplement called Rapidcuts femme, its made by allmax. it is a stimulant but hasnt ever made me feel shaky. i feel much more focused and energized after taking it, especially for early morning cardio. it also has an appetite supressant in it. its worth it to give this a try, i love this stuff.

Originally Posted by Lorena79 View Post
    Hey ladies!

I wanted to know if any of you ladies have any recommendations for some safe pre-workout supplements. I'm looking to have more energy for my cardio workouts and training sessions w/my personal trainer. Any type of input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Lorena

mav_grl15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally i can't handle the stimulants in fat burners, they all make me feel like im cracked out! I like N.O. preworkout supps. 1/2 scoop of SuperPump 250 gets me through my cardio fine. I've also hear N.O. explode is good. Or maybe something intra-workout like SciVation's Xtend. Havent tried it but heard good things.

shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i alternate between NO shotgun and rapidcuts actually and i also like that one. hasnt eve made me feel jittery although i have a high tolerance since i drink so mucj caffeine already. try that one maybe

Originally Posted by mav_grl15 View Post
    Personally i can't handle the stimulants in fat burners, they all make me feel like im cracked out! I like N.O. preworkout supps. 1/2 scoop of SuperPump 250 gets me through my cardio fine. I've also hear N.O. explode is good. Or maybe something intra-workout like SciVation's Xtend. Havent tried it but heard good things.

hugedeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugedeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugedeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugedeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugedeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I can relate to you. I use one for cardio and kick boxing classes. I have just started taking Juggernaut from Infinite Labs, and it is the first pre-workout supplement that I have noticed that does more that a Red Bull does. First off, I can really feel it physically and mentally. I get this boost of drive and energy that allows me the mental capacity to push myself to the next rep when I usually stop. It's also extremely easy to drink. The taste is actually pretty good or at-least the punch one is. That is all I have tried. Also it eliminates a noticeable amount of soreness. I had previously took a week off when I started using this product and I was a so much less soar the next day. I also felt less burning sensation when I was actually lifting which allows me to lift more weight. That to me is everything a pre workout supplement should be.