Thread: -10 lbs

christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

-10 lbs

I always thought getting to 140 would be ideal for me, but now that im here..I've realized that I want to lose at least another 10 Lbs! Anyone else have this experience in their weight loss journey?

Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, just means you have less muscle mass and higher body fat than you thought. Keep cutting until your happy.

christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) christina916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Reloadguy View Post
    Yes, just means you have less muscle mass and higher body fat than you thought. Keep cutting until your happy.
    OH!!
    Thats obvious lmao.

Alright, thats the plan then!

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by christina916 View Post
    I always thought getting to 140 would be ideal for me, but now that im here..I've realized that I want to lose at least another 10 Lbs! Anyone else have this experience in their weight loss journey?
    when i started cutting at 265lbs i assumed that when i was around 200 i would be content and start going into maintenance mode. now im realizing that im 208 lbs and probably have another 40 lbs to go at least. but dont let that undermine what youve accomplished, whatever you lost be prud that you got that far. im very happy that i lost over 55 lbs so far, but i also have to be smart enough to realize i have a ways to go... keep at it and GL

Originally Posted by Brklyns_Finest View Post
    when i started cutting at 265lbs i assumed that when i was around 200 i would be content and start going into maintenance mode. now im realizing that im 208 lbs and probably have another 40 lbs to go at least. but dont let that undermine what youve accomplished, whatever you lost be prud that you got that far. im very happy that i lost over 55 lbs so far, but i also have to be smart enough to realize i have a ways to go... keep at it and GL
    Congrats to you, thats a lot of weight lost!
    And thanks Definitely keeping at it!

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah i'm 6'1 and i wont even start liking the way i look till i'm 140

skinny fat sucks
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it's very common, especially when you're doing your first cut or just really putting effort into losing weight for the first time.

I'm down to 175 now, and my new goal is 165 - we'll see how it goes once I'm there.
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position - Mitch Hedberg