youngscot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Pharm Stack - Off Day ?

Hey Guys,
    I apologize in advance if this question has been posted and answered, but I couldn't find it. I just started my first Muscle Pharm Stack (Assault, Recon, Combat). I'm cycling off of M-Stak this week and will be adding Battle Fuel to the mix next week. My question is, on my off-days when I'm not taking the Assault and Recon, shout I be taking an L-Glutamine/BCAA/Kre-alkalyn/Multivitamin mix to supplement? My assumption is "yes", but I just wanted a second opinion. Any and all feedback would be helpful.
    'Preciate it!

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On off days, I would take 1/2 scoop of Recon. It is super loaded with glutamine and amino acids and even at a half scoop it has sufficient amounts needed for muscle repair and muscle re-building.

youngscot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mythman View Post
    On off days, I would take 1/2 scoop of Recon. It is super loaded with glutamine and amino acids and even at a half scoop it has sufficient amounts needed for muscle repair and muscle re-building.
    Thanks a lot for the feedback. Do you think it makes a difference when I take it. I typically lift around 5-7pm. Would you take it at the same time on off days, or is it really just a matter of preference?

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youngscot View Post
    Thanks a lot for the feedback. Do you think it makes a difference when I take it. I typically lift around 5-7pm. Would you take it at the same time on off days, or is it really just a matter of preference?
    If your gonna take it on your off day I would take the half scoop when you wake up.

Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ooface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would just eat and take ur bcaa/multi. Im kinda doing a similar stack. but no recon. Assault+Shred Matrix but also taking Novedex Xt + Lean Xtreme + Activate Extreme. ON my days off I take my Bcaa's and my SHred MAtrix is a daily supp.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ooface View Post
    I would just eat and take ur bcaa/multi. Im kinda doing a similar stack. but no recon. Assault+Shred Matrix but also taking Novedex Xt + Lean Xtreme + Activate Extreme. ON my days off I take my Bcaa's and my SHred MAtrix is a daily supp.
    ^This...save yourself some money and make the products last longer and just EAT on your off days. Use them as off days to recover and rest, and in doing so eating good clean foods will provide you with the nutrients you need so you can save the goods for the hard working week of grueling workouts!
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The battlefuel is a daily thing. I wouldnt take either the assualt or recon on your off day or the bcaa/glutamine/creatine. Maybe take 5 grams of mono and keep the daily multi. Assault and Recon are a devoted Pre and post stack although recon can be used in many ways to super saturate muscle before intense athletic event.