Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Spaghettii's BodySpace

so when a cute girl on facebook that you dont know adds you...

wth are you supposed to say?

Stats: 5'9", 201 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1803
    SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SiNiStEr94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SiNiStEr94's BodySpace
    A lot of that **** is just spam/fake accounts.

Stats: 6'0", 189 lbs
    BodyPoints: 540
    RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RyzinEnagy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RyzinEnagy's BodySpace
    Assume it's a fake account.

Stats: 5'7", 181 lbs
    KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KoHuskie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KoHuskie's BodySpace
    tits or gtfo

...what else would u say?
    Team iSatori Representative

*Breakout Brand of the Year Nominee*. Vote for 10% off store wide!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/awards

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lean/isat.htm
    http://www.iSatori.com
    http://www.facebook.com/iSatoriTech

~September Promo~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163905681

Stats: 6'2", 176 lbs
    Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kohl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Kohl's BodySpace
    Check profile
    Look fake
    Delete
    If not fake "Hello who are you?"

Is it that hard?

Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SiNiStEr94 View Post
    A lot of that **** is just spam/fake accounts.
    Originally Posted by RyzinEnagy View Post
    Assume it's a fake account.
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    tits or gtfo

...what else would u say?
    she has 51 mutual friends and theres pics of her at my school, sorry for not clearing that up. crazy how a few days ago i was checking her out via fb, and she adds me. lulz

Originally Posted by Kohl View Post
    Check profile
    Look fake
    Delete
    If not fake "Hello who are you?"

Is it that hard?
    ehh...nope, i guess, but my friend says "who the fuk r u?" to the ones he doesnt know.

I BOMB ATOMICALLY Ol Dirty Scrapper's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 14007
    Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ol Dirty Scrapper's BodySpace
    "Hey Lil Mama.
    I know u added me cause u want some of the deeznit."

She will try to deny this, so u say

"Now ima let u finish, but i wanna say i wanna sex u too"

...Or something completely different to this, IDK.

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1010
    Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Halfway has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Halfway's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    she has 51 mutual friends and theres pics of her at my school, sorry for not clearing that up. crazy how a few days ago i was checking her out via fb, and she adds me. lulz

ehh...nope, i guess, but my friend says "who the fuk r u?" to the ones he doesnt know.
    when you creep a profile fb suggests to them that they add you....

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    srs? proof pls?

Stats: 4'11", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17254
    dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit dcarrera's BodySpace
    This.

But SHE added YOU...so you win.

Sometimes girls want to be attention whores and up their friend count. You'll never know asking us. Send her a message idiot
    I did it for teh lulz

Stats: 5'11", 500 lbs
    dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dankydank has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dankydank's BodySpace
    i usually just respond with

Hey beautiful. Ima be straight. If you want a boy friend that will greet you ever morning with a message saying “morning gorgeous”, someone who will do my best to make your grey days better and fill them with laughs and will see you when you wish and will go for trail rides with you this summer and take you places you wanna go. Keep you drinking the right stuff at parties and just someone who admires you for you, OH and who will ski wit you in the winter then let me know. Cause I could be the guy for you, and I don’t want to wait anymore. When you come back, let me know if you wanna hang out. Cause I want to know you in every way shape and form.
    Dato Pahtayto
    And yes, I do believe you are good looking and not just neck down inside and out. Keep it real. And to add to that, I think I am fairly mature. When I have to be
    PSN: Blackgenetics
    Clash of Clans: Misc III nothxsjeff

San Antonio Spurs 2014 Champions Crew

Originally Posted by dcarrera View Post
    This.

But SHE added YOU...so you win.

Sometimes girls want to be attention whores and up their friend count. You'll never know asking us. Send her a message idiot
    yeah, this happened last time with some stupid ass bitch. but this one looks cool. thnx, msg send

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rifkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit rifkin's BodySpace
    girl i talked to once but didnt remember, was a friend of a friend added me randomly. saw her on the bus a few days later, didn't talk to her then but sent her a facebook wall post saying, "hey i think i saw you on the bus?? next time i will yell your name and if it is you we can be bus buddies." ended up dating her for a year, she was 8.5/10 broke my heart though haha

just go for it, say something chill...

Stats: 5'11", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1182
    janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace

brb makin a troll FB account to hit on spag
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    Jamesbwbevis is a Known Dildo-Sucker Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"Asking for mod reps is like opening the door for a sloot. You still ain't gettin none." - MysteriousNomad

strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strider2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wth are you supposed to say?
    one hot girl added me a few weeks ago and i didnt know her, i asked why she added me and she said it should be obvious, i saw her naked the same day on cam.

Stats: 5'9"
    anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anna08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit anna08's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by janky View Post

brb makin a troll FB account to hit on spag
    Nice lolz. I wonder what happened with the girl anyway!

janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by anna08 View Post
    Nice lolz. I wonder what happened with the girl anyway!
    it was me.

spag: Say whats up.
    This fcking GORGEOUS half indian club rat chick added me on FB @ random.
    I was like "Woah, hi random add... you a club promoter brah?" (she has TONS of club pics on her page)

Just kinda BS'ed from there.
    It didn't pan out, but hearing a girl that hawt saying she added me cause she thought I was cute was a huge ego boost
    Common Sense Crew

"Asking for mod reps is like opening the door for a sloot. You still ain't gettin none." - MysteriousNomad

Stats: 5'10", 192 lbs
    LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LikeAMachine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LikeAMachine's BodySpace
    I usually assume it is a miscer and trying to troll me/post my pics on the misc
    Founder of the BWC Crew

My Invisalign blog - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143942481

If a guy has to plead that's he's natty, he's not.

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) suomiviina has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit suomiviina's BodySpace
    Is this true? lulz

Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1951
    Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Al_Pal's BodySpace
    "hey, mine names meatball... i got no game and will die a virgin. care to make a sad pathetic phaggot feel good about himself for once?"

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 150 lbs
    fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fretslayer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fretslayer's BodySpace
    You have the upper hand here, be a bit flirty and say hello etc.
    Lee Priest for President

Suns Out, Guns Out McGillacutty's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 209 lbs
    McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) McGillacutty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit McGillacutty's BodySpace
    you: u active?
    her: what?
    you: sexually

you're on your own from there, brah. good luck.

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    it was me.

spag: Say whats up.
    This fcking GORGEOUS half indian club rat chick added me on FB @ random.
    I was like "Woah, hi random add... you a club promoter brah?" (she has TONS of club pics on her page)

Just kinda BS'ed from there.
    It didn't pan out, but hearing a girl that hawt saying she added me cause she thought I was cute was a huge ego boost
    yeah i guess, waiting for her to reply since yesterday. talked for a few msgs and back.

defender of truth phantom_ghett's Avatar
    Stats: 175 lbs
    phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit phantom_ghett's BodySpace
    post the messages, op.

Originally Posted by phantom_ghett View Post
    post the messages, op.
    as requested:

me: hey, do i know you?
    her: idk maybe we go to the same schoool lol and we have a lot of friends in commun so idk ?
    me: lol, i'd like to see you in person though.
    her: o.O
    will see lmao am sure we have seen eachother in the schhool
    me: haha, no **** sherlock. you look friendly so thats why i wanted to talk to you in person.
    her: jajaj no probsss lmao so whutsup
    me: nm just relaxing eating cheerios and listening to music. you?

defender of truth phantom_ghett's Avatar
    Stats: 175 lbs
    phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) phantom_ghett has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit phantom_ghett's BodySpace
    as requested:

me: hey, do i know you?
    her: idk maybe we go to the same schoool lol and we have a lot of friends in commun so idk ?
    me: lol, i'd like to see you in person though.
    her: o.O
    will see lmao am sure we have seen eachother in the schhool
    me: haha, no **** sherlock. you look friendly so thats why i wanted to talk to you in person.
    her: jajaj no probsss lmao so whutsup
    me: nm just relaxing eating cheerios and listening to music. you?
    gjdm repped.

Originally Posted by phantom_ghett View Post
    gjdm repped.
    aanything i can improve on?

Visit janky's BodySpace
    you got teh basicks brah.

just keep it up.

Try this out:
    Forget the concept of the "right and wrong" things to say. Say whatever you want.
    If it creeps her out, recover quickly, and make note of how things similar to that come off.

I'll say creepy sht to girls just to fck with them... I'll be like "So I was in your bushes last night and I noticed you like twilight. We should watch new moon and cuddle.."

Oddly enough they don't get creeped out, they just lol and go "oh yea?"
    weird. o.O
    Common Sense Crew

6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 6InchPen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Uh oh spaghettio

Stats: 6'5", 228 lbs
    Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ggdograa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ggdograa's BodySpace
    Do people really need to be told how to talk to another person? Is it really that hard?

"Hey, do I know you?" might be a good place to start like goddamn son.
    "I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast