Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

Open Q&A (Nutrition, Training, Supplements)

To start this forum back up let's do an open Q&A! Feel free to ask me any nutrition, training, or supplement related questions.

rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Mate,

Thanks for doing this.

Im currently on a cut. Im 185cm and now 94.5kg (down from 96.7kg from 4 weeks ago). Sitting on 2250 cals, 225 p 130 c 75 f. Feeling great, training 6 times a week.

Dont know my bf% right now as i am booked in for a scan in early May, but id say around 11-12% now.

My aim is to be around 90-92kg by mid june as i head overseas then, i also have a photoshoot that week.

I just want to ask, is this a suitable macro split and cals for my stats and goals? and also, if i am going on an overseas holiday and im going to try to train and eat well but will that really **** me up coming out of a defect and into probably maintenance if not a surplus for 3 weeks?

One other thing i am doing, purely for convenience is i dont eat between 9pm and 1pm the next day, so i can have two large meals and two shakes through that 8 hour period and i go to bed satiated.

Thanks again bro.
    150kg Bench/ 190kg Skwaat/ 272kg Dead.

2016: Back to the physique.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rossb88 View Post
    Hey Mate,

Thanks for doing this.

Im currently on a cut. Im 185cm and now 94.5kg (down from 96.7kg from 4 weeks ago). Sitting on 2250 cals, 225 p 130 c 75 f. Feeling great, training 6 times a week.

Dont know my bf% right now as i am booked in for a scan in early May, but id say around 11-12% now.

My aim is to be around 90-92kg by mid june as i head overseas then, i also have a photoshoot that week.

I just want to ask, is this a suitable macro split and cals for my stats and goals? and also, if i am going on an overseas holiday and im going to try to train and eat well but will that really **** me up coming out of a defect and into probably maintenance if not a surplus for 3 weeks?

One other thing i am doing, purely for convenience is i dont eat between 9pm and 1pm the next day, so i can have two large meals and two shakes through that 8 hour period and i go to bed satiated.

Thanks again bro.
    Hey Ross,

To make sure I am understanding correctly, are you doing intermittent fasting?

Your macros are ok for 94kg. I would try not to go below 100g of carbs and 50g of fat during your cut.

If you are able to train during your 3 weeks overseas and continue to eat well then you shouldn't regain much fat. Now if you eat substantially more calories (above maintenance) then yes some weight gain is possible. But again if you are able to train that will help out a lot.

rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000) rossb88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the reply mate!

Yeah im doing IF. I will try and take some good quality protein and some quest bars to when im travelling and get at least some training in everyday.
    150kg Bench/ 190kg Skwaat/ 272kg Dead.

2016: Back to the physique.

rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    To start this forum back up let's do an open Q&A! Feel free to ask me any nutrition, training, or supplement related questions.
    Hey man I really need some fitness advice
    My current stats:
    Body fat: 15.5% -16%
    Calories:1800
    Macros: 208g protein, 139g carbs, 51g fat - noticed stomach was staying bloated constantly
    (updated macros close to KETO: 203g protein, 56g (23net) carbs, 100g fat) started this a week and half ago

Training: Layne Nortons PHAT program.

Goal: wanting to shred down to 10% body fat or lower currently at 16% -- also how much can I lose in 6 weeks ?

Problem:
    1. Cravings - sweets at night
    2. Not losing anymore I've hit a wall - started LISS cardio to help

Thanks in advance for the help

Originally Posted by rodsays View Post
    Hey man I really need some fitness advice
    My current stats:
    Body fat: 15.5% -16%
    Calories:1800
    Macros: 208g protein, 139g carbs, 51g fat - noticed stomach was staying bloated constantly
    (updated macros close to KETO: 203g protein, 56g (23net) carbs, 100g fat) started this a week and half ago

Training: Layne Nortons PHAT program.

Goal: wanting to shred down to 10% body fat or lower currently at 16% -- also how much can I lose in 6 weeks ?

Problem:
    1. Cravings - sweets at night
    2. Not losing anymore I've hit a wall - started LISS cardio to help

Thanks in advance for the help

Ideally you don't want to lose more than 1% bodyweight per week. At 195 lbs you could lose 2 lbs per week/12 lbs in 6 weeks.

How long have you been doing the Keto approach?

Can you give me an example of your daily diet (foods)?

rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ideally you don't want to lose more than 1% bodyweight per week. At 195 lbs you could lose 2 lbs per week/12 lbs in 6 weeks.

How long have you been doing the Keto approach?

Can you give me an example of your daily diet (foods)?
    1. Doing KETO for 1 and half weeks
    2. new macros 175-195g protein, 56g (23net) carbs, 100g fat
    3. Daily Diet:
    Breakfast- 4 large eggs scrambled, 4 slices uncured organic bacon - 441 cals
    Lunch -6.5oz lean ground turkey, 3 cups veggies, salad, 1tlbs olive oil - 530 cal
    Pre workout meal- 3 large eggs scrambled,2 slicses bacon -380 cal
    Post workout- 1 scoop iso 100
    Dinner- 6oz chicken breast, 3 cups mixed veggies
    snack options- almonds, and peanut butter ** were applicable

Originally Posted by rodsays View Post
    1. Doing KETO for 1 and half weeks
    2. new macros 175-195g protein, 56g (23net) carbs, 100g fat
    3. Daily Diet:
    Breakfast- 4 large eggs scrambled, 4 slices uncured organic bacon - 441 cals
    Lunch -6.5oz lean ground turkey, 3 cups veggies, salad, 1tlbs olive oil - 530 cal
    Pre workout meal- 3 large eggs scrambled,2 slicses bacon -380 cal
    Post workout- 1 scoop iso 100
    Dinner- 6oz chicken breast, 3 cups mixed veggies
    snack options- almonds, and peanut butter ** were applicable
    1. Give it a little more time and the sugar cravings should decrease.

Everything else looks good!

1. Give it a little more time and the sugar cravings should decrease.

Everything else looks good!
    Thanks bro!!