Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PMJM View Post
    Derek,
    I'm thinking of doing this program but I have a question. Why didn't you include certain exercises such as the dumbbell fly, rear delt exercises, forearm exercises and curl variations?
    You can add in some rear delt and forearm work if you want but stuff like DB Flies and curl variations are not needed. Focusing on lifting heavy on BB Curl and DB Curls will lead to the most growth. Same goes with bench press. Doing sets of flies or cable crossovers are not going to recruit as many muscle fibers as heavy bench press.

Originally Posted by bondbuilder View Post
    Hey Dereck, before I start your program i've one last question to ask you.
    You already know that I take a weight gainer 100% WHEY concentrate with complex carbohydrate.

I must take two times a day. Is it better to take the
    morning and after training or before training and before
    bed?

Thank you.
    Morning and after weights if you have to take it twice.

Originally Posted by jimimgym View Post
    hey derek
    is it okay if i use this program during winter season.
    You can use this during any season

alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alannigz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Derek,

Can i do paralell bar dips instead of skull crushers (i like doing compound movements more) in Upper Body Workout B ? Will this affect the result ?

davids71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi Derek,

here is my question.i've read the program and it sounds great. i plan to do my first show in may of 2011.i am 5'9" 235lbs scale says around 20-22% bf. i have alot of muscle and like most, the problem is my gut..my idea is to try to put on as much muscle i can until jan 2011 then go into contest prep..would this program be just fine or would trying to bulk at 20% bf not be ideal at this time ?? i would love your opinion..thanks
    To be the man , you have to beat the man !!!

Thedmac999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey Derek,
    Im totally new to this forum but ive been lifting for about 3 years...unfortunatly with little to no gains. Ive tried various programs (5x5, body part splits, full body workouts, etc) but nothing seems to be working. Im thinking of giving this 12 week program a try but i had a few questions prior to starting:

-I read your previous bulking articles that you wrote as a teen. In those, you follow a 6 day body part split program. Judging by your progress pics, that program worked exceedingly well for you. Why should i follow this new 12 week bulking program when you previously demonstrated such good results with a different program?

-I am a really small guy (roughly 5 foot 1) with small parents (im probably finished growing). Would a huge amount of muscle make me look like a freak?

Your an inspiration,
    Thanks

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once the 12 week program should I continue doing it and keep trying to beat my previous reps/set for each week? Or do you have another program you would recommend for me after it's over?

I have been beating my previous weeks each time so I feel good about this program and think I'm slowly seeing some results.

destinypua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i am going to begin with the workout

hi there
    well i am going to begin with the workout and after reading the main page i have some doubts.

you recomend some suplements like whey protein,fish oil,multivitamin,and creatine.
    ¿i need to get all these or what are the most important.
    this program works for me because i am ecto-meso?
    i have diabetes is that a problem?

well i thinks thats all i hoe you can help me.
    thanks

mineya777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Interesting Question..

Hey Boss,
    Hopefully this question is not inappropriate but here goes. Does total abstinence aid in the production of testosterone, thereby leading to greater muscle gains. I’ve heard mixed reviews on the subject and would like to know what the scope is. Myth or fact.. Thanks. I figured you’d know or knew someone who would.
    Karl

nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was wondering if this is the best training program for a skinny guy like myself

I have gained about 2 stone already which is good but still need to bulk slot more

I'm on a 3200 calorie diet ATM which has a good balance of protein, carbs and fats can I stick to that?

Thanks alor

ntepting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Derek,

One more question for you!

After looking through the 12 weeks course, which I'm starting tomorrow, I notice that there isn't any specific exercises to target abs. What would you recommend to add, and when to bulk up the abs just as much as the rest of the body?

Thanks!

dumborambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking 2 questions

HI DEREK,

i am very much happy to see such sincere advises and program from you. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

i am very soon going to start off with your program but i had 2 questions
    1) i am at 185 lbs currently with a lot of belly fat. so should i consume 13 cal/lb to decrease my body and belly fat in the starting and increase the cal to 15/lb later or directly start with 15 cal/lb?
    2)in weeks 5 and 11 is each set upto failure? if yes then how could one do 6 sets when the first set is upto failure?
    Last edited by dumborambo; 06-28-2010 at 10:51 AM.

mayodt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mayodt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mayodt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mayodt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mayodt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hockey training program

Alright, so I'm about 5 weeks into your program. I'm wondering if doing anymore would help with playing hockey? There's a workout routine on bodybuilding.com for hockey, but I'm not sure if I should bother to change over. This routine isnt meant to increase your quickness and things like that for hockey, so I was wondering your opinion on this. Also, if I do decide to change, should I continue with the same food style, the ratios you had, or not?

roswal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This program is sweet, boutta start week 4 today, already getting noticeably swole! Cant wait to do the low rep heavy lifts this week. I realize this is a bulking program, but ive added an hour of intense basketball a couple times a week along with lifting, and im losing fat like crazy. Do you think this is hindering my muscle gain?

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by alannigz View Post
    Hi Derek,

Can i do paralell bar dips instead of skull crushers (i like doing compound movements more) in Upper Body Workout B ? Will this affect the result ?
    Dips are a good replacement.

Originally Posted by davids71 View Post
    here is my question.i've read the program and it sounds great. i plan to do my first show in may of 2011.i am 5'9" 235lbs scale says around 20-22% bf. i have alot of muscle and like most, the problem is my gut..my idea is to try to put on as much muscle i can until jan 2011 then go into contest prep..would this program be just fine or would trying to bulk at 20% bf not be ideal at this time ?? i would love your opinion..thanks
    If you diet hasn't been clean then cleaning up your diet while on this program could help get rid of some fat since your fat gain is mostly due to not follow a strict diet.

Originally Posted by Thedmac999 View Post
    Hey Derek,
    Im totally new to this forum but ive been lifting for about 3 years...unfortunatly with little to no gains. Ive tried various programs (5x5, body part splits, full body workouts, etc) but nothing seems to be working. Im thinking of giving this 12 week program a try but i had a few questions prior to starting:

-I read your previous bulking articles that you wrote as a teen. In those, you follow a 6 day body part split program. Judging by your progress pics, that program worked exceedingly well for you. Why should i follow this new 12 week bulking program when you previously demonstrated such good results with a different program?

-I am a really small guy (roughly 5 foot 1) with small parents (im probably finished growing). Would a huge amount of muscle make me look like a freak?

Your an inspiration,
    Thanks
    Me now = smarter than I was as a teen

Unless you get to a ripped 200+ lbs you won't look like a freak, though looking like a freak is what most of us inspire to look like

Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    Once the 12 week program should I continue doing it and keep trying to beat my previous reps/set for each week? Or do you have another program you would recommend for me after it's over?

I have been beating my previous weeks each time so I feel good about this program and think I'm slowly seeing some results.
    If you get good results on the 12-week program you could certainly run it again. Alternatively you could follow my Tri-Phase program next.

Originally Posted by destinypua View Post
    hi there
    well i am going to begin with the workout and after reading the main page i have some doubts.

you recomend some suplements like whey protein,fish oil,multivitamin,and creatine.
    ¿i need to get all these or what are the most important.
    this program works for me because i am ecto-meso?
    i have diabetes is that a problem?

well i thinks thats all i hoe you can help me.
    thanks
    You don't have to use any supplements. Whey, Fish Oil, Creatine Monohydrate, and Multi wouldn't cost much and are the basics I would stick with.

Originally Posted by mineya777 View Post
    Hey Boss,
    Hopefully this question is not inappropriate but here goes. Does total abstinence aid in the production of testosterone, thereby leading to greater muscle gains. I’ve heard mixed reviews on the subject and would like to know what the scope is. Myth or fact.. Thanks. I figured you’d know or knew someone who would.
    Karl
    Won't make a difference whether way and I highly doubt that is true.

Originally Posted by nfg182 View Post
    Was wondering if this is the best training program for a skinny guy like myself

I have gained about 2 stone already which is good but still need to bulk slot more

I'm on a 3200 calorie diet ATM which has a good balance of protein, carbs and fats can I stick to that?

Thanks alor
    The 12-Week Bulking program is perfect for you!

Originally Posted by ntepting View Post
    Hey Derek,

One more question for you!

After looking through the 12 weeks course, which I'm starting tomorrow, I notice that there isn't any specific exercises to target abs. What would you recommend to add, and when to bulk up the abs just as much as the rest of the body?

Thanks!
    There are ab exercises on each lower body day.

Originally Posted by dumborambo View Post
    HI DEREK,

i am very much happy to see such sincere advises and program from you. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

i am very soon going to start off with your program but i had 2 questions
    1) i am at 185 lbs currently with a lot of belly fat. so should i consume 13 cal/lb to decrease my body and belly fat in the starting and increase the cal to 15/lb later or directly start with 15 cal/lb?
    2)in weeks 5 and 11 is each set upto failure? if yes then how could one do 6 sets when the first set is upto failure?
    1. You could start at 13 cals/lb and see how you respond then increase or decrease based on that.
    2. The best option would be to pick a weight that you can complete all 6 sets for 3 reps. So the first couple of sets may not be to failure but the last few will be.

Originally Posted by mayodt View Post
    Alright, so I'm about 5 weeks into your program. I'm wondering if doing anymore would help with playing hockey? There's a workout routine on bodybuilding.com for hockey, but I'm not sure if I should bother to change over. This routine isnt meant to increase your quickness and things like that for hockey, so I was wondering your opinion on this. Also, if I do decide to change, should I continue with the same food style, the ratios you had, or not?
    This routine is not sport performance based, but it will increase your overall muscle size and strength. You could use this workout for weights and then do agility training/hockey drills on your off days.

bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bondbuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can I take an apple, oatmeal and energy bar before workout (pre-workout 30-60mins)

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd ask here.....

I'm on the Solution Diet but for weight loss, not gaining. My question is, the guide says to take 1 cup of oatmeal post-workout. Since I'm not too sure how many grams 1 cup is, I looked it up in the back of the guide where there are some tables with measurements. In there it says Oatmeal - 1/4 cup or 20g. So logically thinking, that would be 80g for a cup, but that seems like a lot.....Is that correct?
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

yipyap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile progression

Hi mate, i'm wondering on what % of my 1RM i'm starting the program on? Because, am I suppose to reach failure from week one? and if i do so, it's going to be really hard to increase the weight the following weeks..?

Thanks.

Talking Diet

I am very grateful for your reply SIR DEREK( because u r my instructor )

i had a few more questions sir,
    1) can you please give the equivalent of oz and cup in gms
    2)all that is availabe to me is the chicken, brown rice and almonds. so can i use it for 4 times everyday (except for breakfast) for the 12 week program or do i need to switch to other recipies as well.
    3) in order to cook the chicken breasts what other alternative i have other than grilling it?
    can i fry it in 2 tsp of olive oil on a pan?
    4)please give me a link to some very very easy recipies that i can take as a meal!

your reply are a great source of motivation for me

Thank you very much sir!
    Last edited by dumborambo; 06-29-2010 at 08:35 AM.

mr.applesauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what type of cardio do you prefer for this bulking phase on wednesdays and saturdays?

is it walking at a leisurely pace? or something in that category?
    just keeping heart rate at around 135-9 or Interval Training?

and i just did the first day,
    and i find myself to be not very sore although i did every set to failure.

is this because we work out each muscle twice a week?

bachand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey derek.

I was wondering if you recommend using supppliments for a 16 year old, such as a weight gainer. Also, i would probobly do sprints 1 day and plyometrics anothers on off days. is this alright or you recommend not ? Also my gym does not have the hack squat and the both the calve machines, what could i replace these by ?

Thanks !
    Last edited by bachand; 06-29-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Thedmac999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diet help

Hey Derek,
    Just thought i'd post my diet to make sure im doing everything right...
    I wiegh 133 pounds and would eventually like to wiegh 150 or more (140 pounds is the short term goal). If you have time, can you check over my diet and see if its suitable to meet my goals? Currently i have about a daily 40-40-20 balance (in terms of carbs, protein, and fats).

Breakfast
    Oats: 0.75 cups
    Milk (1%): 2 cups
    Whole eggs: 2
    Egg Whites: 4
    Bannana: 1

Totals: 755 cals, 18.2 grams fat, 94.7 grams carbs, 54.4 grams protein

Lunch
    Whole wheat or pumpernickel bread: 2 slices
    Chicken breast: 1
    Peanut butter: 1 tbsp

Totals: 384 cals, 12.1 grams fat, 35 grams carbs, 37 grams protein

Post Workout
    ON Whey: 1 scoop
    Milk (1%): 1.3 cups
    Bannana: 1

Totals: 358 cals, 4.5 grams fat, 45.8 grams crabs, 36 grams protein

Snack
    Milk (1%): 1 cup
    Oats: 0.5 cups
    Spinach (sometimes): 1 cup

Totals: 395 cals, 7.1 grams fat, 40.4 grams carbs, 40.8 grams protein

Dinner
    Milk (1%): 1 cup
    Rice: 1 cup
    Peanut butter: 1 tbsp

Totals: 539 cals, 14.2 grams fat, 59 grams carbs, 43.4 grams protein

Bedtime Snack

Totals: 130 cals, 2 grams fat, 0 grams carbs, 27 grams protein

Daily Totals: 2562 cals, 58 grams fat, 273.4 grams carbs, 240 grams protein

Thanks for the help!

Kiki22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Hey Derek, how's everything going?
    I'm Brazilian, and somehow I found this program, so I really want to try it and share my results with my buddies from a Brazilian Bodybuilding forum, but I have a few questions about the program.

1 - How long does the rest time between SETS should be?
    (I read all the questions made, and in one of them you posted something like this, but I didn't understand it)

2 - I know it's hard to tell but, what should I expect from this program, in terms of numbers ?

3 - Can I substitute the Pullups by those Pullup made on the machine (you pull weight, not your body weight, sorry I don't know the name in English) ?

Thanks from Brazil man

destinypua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile going to start to bulk

hi there¡¡¡

well im going to begin with the bulking program and i decided to use the suplements that you recommend .
    im going to take whey protein , bcaas,fish oil,creatine,and a multivitamine;but i dont know how to take each one of them i hope you can guide me with this.
    and i have another doubt. did you think that gnc megamen is a good option? im asking this because in my country the animal pack is too expensive.

and my last one doubt is this. did you recommend me go to the dietician to get a good diet?.

well i thinks thats all i hope that you can help me.

dier

hi derek

i wanted to know the following info if u dont mind

1) proteins in a 4 oz grilled chicken breast
    2)carbs in 1 cup cooked brown rice
    3)carbs in 4 oz sweet potatoe
    3)fats in 25 almonds or 2 tsp peanut butter

thanks a lot

Talking diet

hi Derek

thanks a lot

Talking diet

hi Derek

thanks a lot

Originally Posted by bondbuilder View Post
    Can I take an apple, oatmeal and energy bar before workout (pre-workout 30-60mins)
    Yes just make sure you are getting enough protein in that meal.

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    I didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd ask here.....

I'm on the Solution Diet but for weight loss, not gaining. My question is, the guide says to take 1 cup of oatmeal post-workout. Since I'm not too sure how many grams 1 cup is, I looked it up in the back of the guide where there are some tables with measurements. In there it says Oatmeal - 1/4 cup or 20g. So logically thinking, that would be 80g for a cup, but that seems like a lot.....Is that correct?
    Correct, 80g weighed = 1 Cup.

Originally Posted by yipyap View Post
    Hi mate, i'm wondering on what % of my 1RM i'm starting the program on? Because, am I suppose to reach failure from week one? and if i do so, it's going to be really hard to increase the weight the following weeks..?

Thanks.
    I recommend starting with a weight you can complete at least 12 reps with but no more than 15 reps with on week 1. This is around 65-70% of yoru 1-RM.

I am very grateful for your reply SIR DEREK( because u r my instructor )

i had a few more questions sir,
    1) can you please give the equivalent of oz and cup in gms
    2)all that is availabe to me is the chicken, brown rice and almonds. so can i use it for 4 times everyday (except for breakfast) for the 12 week program or do i need to switch to other recipies as well.
    3) in order to cook the chicken breasts what other alternative i have other than grilling it?
    can i fry it in 2 tsp of olive oil on a pan?
    4)please give me a link to some very very easy recipies that i can take as a meal!

your reply are a great source of motivation for me

Thank you very much sir!
    1. 1 oz. = 28.35 grams.
    2. You can eat that for all your meals.
    3. You could fry it in a pab with a little olive oil, macadamia nut oil, or PAM.
    4. I don't have a link off hand.

Originally Posted by mr.applesauce View Post
    what type of cardio do you prefer for this bulking phase on wednesdays and saturdays?

is it walking at a leisurely pace? or something in that category?
    just keeping heart rate at around 135-9 or Interval Training?

and i just did the first day,
    and i find myself to be not very sore although i did every set to failure.

is this because we work out each muscle twice a week?
    Moderate intensity steady state or HIIT.

Week 1 = an "easier" week. You will get sore during the later weeks. Also note soreness is not an indicator of a good workout.

Originally Posted by bachand View Post
    Hey derek.

I was wondering if you recommend using supppliments for a 16 year old, such as a weight gainer. Also, i would probobly do sprints 1 day and plyometrics anothers on off days. is this alright or you recommend not ? Also my gym does not have the hack squat and the both the calve machines, what could i replace these by ?

Thanks !
    Whey Protein, Multi-Vitamin, and Fish Oil is all you need at 16.

Originally Posted by Thedmac999 View Post
    Hey Derek,
    Just thought i'd post my diet to make sure im doing everything right...
    I wiegh 133 pounds and would eventually like to wiegh 150 or more (140 pounds is the short term goal). If you have time, can you check over my diet and see if its suitable to meet my goals? Currently i have about a daily 40-40-20 balance (in terms of carbs, protein, and fats).

Bedtime Snack

Totals: 130 cals, 2 grams fat, 0 grams carbs, 27 grams protein

Daily Totals: 2562 cals, 58 grams fat, 273.4 grams carbs, 240 grams protein

Thanks for the help!
    Add some fat and maybe a piece of fruit to your bedtime snack.

Originally Posted by Kiki22 View Post
    Hey Derek, how's everything going?
    I'm Brazilian, and somehow I found this program, so I really want to try it and share my results with my buddies from a Brazilian Bodybuilding forum, but I have a few questions about the program.

1 - How long does the rest time between SETS should be?
    (I read all the questions made, and in one of them you posted something like this, but I didn't understand it)

2 - I know it's hard to tell but, what should I expect from this program, in terms of numbers ?

3 - Can I substitute the Pullups by those Pullup made on the machine (you pull weight, not your body weight, sorry I don't know the name in English) ?

Thanks from Brazil man
    Week = Sets X Reps = Rest Period
    1, 7 = 2 X 12-15 = 30 sec
    2, 8 = 3 X 8-10 = 60 sec
    3, 9 = 4 X 6-8 = 90 sec
    4, 10 = 5 X 4-6 = 2 mins
    5, 11 = 6 X 3 = 2-3 mins
    6, 12 = 1 X 15-20

2. Gaining a SOLID 10 lbs is very possible.
    3. Yes you can do lat-pulldowns instead of pull-ups.

Originally Posted by destinypua View Post
    hi there¡¡¡

well im going to begin with the bulking program and i decided to use the suplements that you recommend .
    im going to take whey protein , bcaas,fish oil,creatine,and a multivitamine;but i dont know how to take each one of them i hope you can guide me with this.
    and i have another doubt. did you think that gnc megamen is a good option? im asking this because in my country the animal pack is too expensive.

and my last one doubt is this. did you recommend me go to the dietician to get a good diet?.

well i thinks thats all i hope that you can help me.
    GNC Megaman is an ok multi. You should be able to set up a diet for yourself with all the information given in the videos.

hi Derek

thanks a lot
    1. 28g
    2) 45g
    3) 30g
    4) 25 Almonds = 15g fat. 3 tsp Peanut Butter = 5g fat.

KillerWeed20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerWeed20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi. I've been following the pyramid training you have outlined in the game over cut diet book. My question is referring to the behind the back barbell shrugs in delts and traps workout b. This exercise is kinda awkward because my butt gets in the way. My workout partner has the same problem. We don't have bigger than average butts; we are skinnier than average. Are we doing the exercise wrong or is this normal? Should we replace the exercise? If so, with what? Or should we just keep doing it? Thanks.

ntepting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Derek,

To help tighten up my body throughout the process can I take a fat burner supplement like Recreate to help the process go faster? Right now I've added an additional 15-20 mins of HIIT post-workout, like you recommended.

I have until about the second week of September to get in as best shape as I can (I'll continue to finish the 12 week program of course), and I just want to know I did everything I possible could to be in the best shape I can by then. Call me paranoid, but I just want to be sure I reach my goals this time haha!

Thanks!
    Last edited by ntepting; 07-01-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Talking diet

hi there Derek,

thanks for replies

i had fish oil in the form of capsules, so how many capsules should i take ?
    and should i take this amount of fish oil daily?

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast