Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Beast;504346901]This looks good. How much to do you weigh?

I fluctuate between 157-160lbs.
    Eat, Sleep, Train...Repeat

It's a 24/7/365 lifestyle!

CNS 5/3/1 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170635881

IG: slgrindstaff

Registered User perfection15190's Avatar
    perfection15190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Derek,

As you know I had been following the program and I was on week 4. I completed the monday workout for week 4 and then I was not able to train until today! So an entire week. I am still not completely recovered from my sickness and due to medical reasons I won't be able to do lower body workout for another couple of days. My diet went for a toss as well during that week.

What do you recommend?

Can I start the program from week 4 again this week?

Or should I start it all over again?

There is a special occasion that I was looking forward to which is coming up in a month. I have a month to do my best to get in at least a decent shape.

Can you recommend me something ideal that would work in a month. I can go all out and do anything you tell me for this month to get in a decent shape a bit quickly. It is really important that I look good in the week coming after a month and a few days. We will be out in a water park as well, so I will have to take off my shirt.

Please help me get in the best shape possible...

imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) imaplaya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Derek, love the program, I am starting it today, 3 questions:

1) Being skinny-fat (bones everywhere but a lot of fat on the belly) would you recommend any variations to this program? I am 19 years old, 5 feet 10, at 144 lbs.

2) To be honest, I am a college student so I just want to look good rather than feel strong or big, I have 3 months before I head back to college, would you suggest any variations that suit my goals? I just want toned muscle on my upper body and a 6 pack.

3) What supplements do you suggest?
    Last edited by imaplaya; 06-15-2010 at 12:58 AM.
    Shut the F*ck up and Eat,Train,Sleep.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bravesfan1984 View Post
    Hey Derek I read through the Lean Mass Bulk Diet ebook and have set up a diet based on the 2500 calorie template. This is my nutrition once i start your 12 week bulking trainer. If you don't mind could you give me your opinion on it? Also when it comes time to increase calories what macronutrient should be increased first? Carbs?

Meal 1 Preworkout 4-5am
    Eggs 4 eggs
    Oats .5 cup
    Fish Oil 1 pill
    Blueberries .75 cup
    Peanut Butter 1 tbs
    Multivitamin 1 pill

L I F T (Intraworkout take BCAA's and Whey Protein Shake (1 scoop)

Meal 2 PWO 45-60 minutes after training (8-9am)
    Oats .5 cup
    Whey Protein (1 scoop) or 4 egg whites
    Peanut Butter 1 tbs
    Blueberries .75 cup

12pm-1
    Meal 3 Frozen Chicken 4oz frozen/~2.5-3 cooked
    Brown Rice .75 cup
    Peanut Butter 1 tbs
    Green Beans 1 can
    Turkey 2 slices

Meal 4 3-4pm
    Tuna 1 can
    Brown Rice .75 cup
    Fish Oil 1 pill
    Peanut Butter 1 tbs
    Green Beans 1 can

Meal 5 6-7pm
    Frozen Chicken 4oz frozen/~2.5-3 cooked
    Wheat Bread 2 slices
    Peanut Butter 1 tbs
    Frozen Broccoli 2 cups
    Turkey 2 slices

Meal 6 9-10pm
    Turkey 5 slices
    Peanut Butter 2tbs
    Frozen Broccoli 2 cups

Calories ~2500 77g Fat, 223g Carbs, 225g Protein
    I am currently ~160lbs
    Originally Posted by bravesfan1984 View Post

I fluctuate between 157-160lbs.
    Your diet looks great then. Weight you weight gain stalls you could add in some more carbs. Your protein and fat are high enough.
    Last edited by Beast; 06-15-2010 at 05:51 AM.

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by perfection15190 View Post
    Hi Derek,

As you know I had been following the program and I was on week 4. I completed the monday workout for week 4 and then I was not able to train until today! So an entire week. I am still not completely recovered from my sickness and due to medical reasons I won't be able to do lower body workout for another couple of days. My diet went for a toss as well during that week.

What do you recommend?

Can I start the program from week 4 again this week?

Or should I start it all over again?

There is a special occasion that I was looking forward to which is coming up in a month. I have a month to do my best to get in at least a decent shape.

Can you recommend me something ideal that would work in a month. I can go all out and do anything you tell me for this month to get in a decent shape a bit quickly. It is really important that I look good in the week coming after a month and a few days. We will be out in a water park as well, so I will have to take off my shirt.

Please help me get in the best shape possible...
    This is a bulking program so I wouldn't do this if you are trying to lose fat as fast as possible. Check out our new program generator here and create a cutting program for yourself: http://scivation.com/teamscivation/

Originally Posted by imaplaya View Post
    Hey Derek, love the program, I am starting it today, 3 questions:

1) Being skinny-fat (bones everywhere but a lot of fat on the belly) would you recommend any variations to this program? I am 19 years old, 5 feet 10, at 144 lbs.

2) To be honest, I am a college student so I just want to look good rather than feel strong or big, I have 3 months before I head back to college, would you suggest any variations that suit my goals? I just want toned muscle on my upper body and a 6 pack.

3) What supplements do you suggest?
    1. Nope. Following a clean diet should help get rid of your belly due to your metabolism.

2. If you want to cut check out the above link I justed posted.

3. Xtend, Fish Oil + Borage Oil (Essential EFA), Creatine + Beta-Alanine (Quake 10.0), Whey protein, multi.

bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bravesfan1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Your diet looks great then. Weight you weight gain stalls you could add in some more carbs. Your protein and fat are high enough.
    thanks derek!

Peter43085 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this program good for me?

Well I read about this program and was just wondering if I should do it. My weight is about 237-240 jumpin around. height is 5"9". Im tyring to shed body fat and maybe lose some pounds and gain some muscle while doing it. So is this program good for me? How would I go about my intake of calories?

Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/12-w...ng-trainer.htm

Post all questions and comments here
    Derek,
    I read that working shoulders after chest on the same day would be detrimental to shoulder growth. How would you respond?

Originally Posted by Peter43085 View Post
    Well I read about this program and was just wondering if I should do it. My weight is about 237-240 jumpin around. height is 5"9". Im tyring to shed body fat and maybe lose some pounds and gain some muscle while doing it. So is this program good for me? How would I go about my intake of calories?
    This is a bulking program. Go here for a cutting program: http://scivation.com/teamscivation/

Originally Posted by Flexipino View Post
    Derek,
    I read that working shoulders after chest on the same day would be detrimental to shoulder growth. How would you respond?
    You won't be able to lift as heavy on shoulders doing them after chest vs. doing them on your own, but that doesn't make it detrimental to shoulder growth. As long as you are progressing lifting heavier you will grow.

HERO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HERO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Derek,

Enjoying the workout so far, and got a quick question.

Right now one of the supplements I am taking is a Waxy Maize carb supp from ON. I remember reading in your Journal that you were taking a Waxy Maize supp at one point.

Right now I just take 1 scoop (40g) before and after each workout. Is that good dosage/timing, and should I still use it pre and post workouts on cardio only days?

Thanks

pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumplikeeecummings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Derek you got any tips for stretch mark preventing. I heard vitamin E helps, but my skin kinda sucks when I grow :/

xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Derek. Been looking for a good bulking program for me. Thought about this and wanted some feedback on it.

I would be doing a type of variant on this, changing some exercises like Bench Press and Shoulder Press between DB, BB, and Machine. Also, I will start will 10 reps the first week and slowly decrease reps while increasing weight as the weeks pass. Will try to end up in the 4-8 rep range.

Monday: Chest, Biceps and Shoulders (Shoulders are a weak point, so I'm going to train them twice a week)

BB Bench Press 3x10
    Incline BB Bench Press 3x10
    Flies 3x10
    Pullover 3x10
    Bicep Curl 4x10
    EZ Bar Curl 4x10
    Preacher Curl 4x10
    DB Press 2x10
    Arnold Press 2x10

Tuesday: Back, Triceps and Forearms (again, forearms are a weak point, training them x2)
    Lat Pulldown 3x10
    Seated Cable Row 3x10
    Bent-Over Row 3x10
    One Arm DB Row 3x10
    Rope Cable Pressdown 3x10
    Reverse Cable Pressdown 3x10
    Dips 3x10 (1st with Bodyweight, others I add some weight)
    Skullcrushers 3x10
    Cable Wrist Curls 2x10
    Reverse Cable Wrist Curls 2x10

Wednesday: Shoulders and Traps
    Military Press 3x10
    DB Press 3x10
    Lateral Raises 2x10
    Front DB Raises 2x10
    Bent-Over DB Laterals 2x10
    BB Shrugs 4x10
    Upright Rows 3x10

Thursday: Legs and Forearms
    Squats 3x10
    Leg Extension 3x10
    Leg Press 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Seated Calf Raise 3x15-20
    Cable Wrist Curls 3x10
    Reverse Cable Wrist Curls 3x10
    Behind-the-Back Wrist Curls 3x10

Friday: Full-Body
    Here I will have about 2 exercises for each body part, focusing more on where I am behind progress.

Any suggestions? My main concern is that I'm worried I'm over training. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flexipino is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MRP Recipe

Derek,
    In one of your articles about hard gainers you listed ingredients for a meal replacement. I can't seem to find it again. Would you please post the prep and recipe in here?

Thanks
    Last edited by Flexipino; 06-15-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Registered User perfection15190's Avatar
    perfection15190 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Derek,

Can I continue this program and use a cut diet instead? or should I follow the Antagonist training program in the pdf I downloaded from the link you gave me?

If Yes, again same question...Do I continue from week 4 or go all the way back?

Also, What supplements would you recommend for fastest fat loss?

Originally Posted by HERO_ View Post
    Derek,

Enjoying the workout so far, and got a quick question.

Right now one of the supplements I am taking is a Waxy Maize carb supp from ON. I remember reading in your Journal that you were taking a Waxy Maize supp at one point.

Right now I just take 1 scoop (40g) before and after each workout. Is that good dosage/timing, and should I still use it pre and post workouts on cardio only days?

Thanks
    Are you just taking the Waxy Maize with no protein source pre and post workout? I would take the Waxy Maize + Whey protein post-workout but no need to take it pre if you are having a solid meal 1-3 hours prior to working out.

Originally Posted by pumplikecumming View Post
    Hey Derek you got any tips for stretch mark preventing. I heard vitamin E helps, but my skin kinda sucks when I grow :/
    Keeping your skin moisturized will definitely grow. I have quite a few stretch marks and nothing really helped them after I got them, so the best thing would be to try to prevent them. Using a vitamin E + cocoa butter lotion BEFORE you get them is a good idea.

Originally Posted by Flexipino View Post
    Derek,
    In one of your articles about hard gainers you listed ingredients for a meal replacement. I can't seem to find it again. Would you please post the prep and recipe in here?

Thanks
    That can be found here: http://scivation.com/books/ectomorphs.htm

Originally Posted by perfection15190 View Post
    Hi Derek,

Can I continue this program and use a cut diet instead? or should I follow the Antagonist training program in the pdf I downloaded from the link you gave me?

If Yes, again same question...Do I continue from week 4 or go all the way back?

Also, What supplements would you recommend for fastest fat loss?
    Yes you can use this workout while cutting.

Originally Posted by xxtotuxx View Post
    Hey Derek. Been looking for a good bulking program for me. Thought about this and wanted some feedback on it.

I would be doing a type of variant on this, changing some exercises like Bench Press and Shoulder Press between DB, BB, and Machine. Also, I will start will 10 reps the first week and slowly decrease reps while increasing weight as the weeks pass. Will try to end up in the 4-8 rep range.

Monday: Chest, Biceps and Shoulders (Shoulders are a weak point, so I'm going to train them twice a week)

BB Bench Press 3x10
    Incline BB Bench Press 3x10
    Flies 3x10
    Pullover 3x10
    Bicep Curl 4x10
    EZ Bar Curl 4x10
    Preacher Curl 4x10
    DB Press 2x10
    Arnold Press 2x10

Tuesday: Back, Triceps and Forearms (again, forearms are a weak point, training them x2)
    Lat Pulldown 3x10
    Seated Cable Row 3x10
    Bent-Over Row 3x10
    One Arm DB Row 3x10
    Rope Cable Pressdown 3x10
    Reverse Cable Pressdown 3x10
    Dips 3x10 (1st with Bodyweight, others I add some weight)
    Skullcrushers 3x10
    Cable Wrist Curls 2x10
    Reverse Cable Wrist Curls 2x10

Wednesday: Shoulders and Traps
    Military Press 3x10
    DB Press 3x10
    Lateral Raises 2x10
    Front DB Raises 2x10
    Bent-Over DB Laterals 2x10
    BB Shrugs 4x10
    Upright Rows 3x10

Thursday: Legs and Forearms
    Squats 3x10
    Leg Extension 3x10
    Leg Press 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Seated Calf Raise 3x15-20
    Cable Wrist Curls 3x10
    Reverse Cable Wrist Curls 3x10
    Behind-the-Back Wrist Curls 3x10

Friday: Full-Body
    Here I will have about 2 exercises for each body part, focusing more on where I am behind progress.

Any suggestions? My main concern is that I'm worried I'm over training. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Skip the full body workout on Friday and make Wednesday and rest and move your workouts to Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri.

HERO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HERO_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you just taking the Waxy Maize with no protein source pre and post workout? I would take the Waxy Maize + Whey protein post-workout but no need to take it pre if you are having a solid meal 1-3 hours prior to working out.

Yes I am taking Whey pre and post workout, along with some other things but was mostly wondering about the Waxy Maize. I'll just start taking 2 scoops post workout. Should I still take it at all on Cardio only days, or Rest Days?

Originally Posted by HERO_ View Post
    Yes I am taking Whey pre and post workout, along with some other things but was mostly wondering about the Waxy Maize. I'll just start taking 2 scoops post workout. Should I still take it at all on Cardio only days, or Rest Days?
    Just post-weight training, not after cardio or on off days.

Florence23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4 doubt

Hello Derek, I want to start your workout schedule, but I have four questions, you write them below (I'm Italian from Florence I hope to write well in English)

1) I make wrestling greco-roman 3 times a week, how do I add a workout four days? Can I reduce or serious training?

2) If I fight is too much aerobics and burn muscle?

3) diet. My biggest doubt. So I am 1.77 cm tall weighing 84 kg, my ideal weight is 71 kg my needs now is 2500 calories if you want to call me or have a muscular physique cmq I cut calories and take in 2300 training with your card for mass? The breakdown of my macronutrients is as follows 50% carbohydrates 20% protein 30% fat.

4) the last and I finished the diet I eat mainly carbohydrates in the morning and afternoon for lunch and move directly to the protein in the evening? Thus coal per lunch or evening is better to merge them? Example: 150 grams of pasta meal + 30 g of cheese in the evening December arne 200 grams + 50 grams of bread?

Thanks beast!

Registered User Ipodtouchaddict's Avatar
    Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ipodtouchaddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Derek, I'm loving the program! i am on week 4 (5 sets of 4) and just did my squat day yesterday! Awesome! Since I started my lifts have went up and I am lifting heavier then ever. I am eating like a horse and have gained close to 10lbs. I know some may be water since I came off a cut, but my arms have grown 1 inch, kid you not!!!! My shoulders exploded and I feel like a beast in the gym!

Thanks for the awesome program!

Originally Posted by Florence23 View Post
    Hello Derek, I want to start your workout schedule, but I have four questions, you write them below (I'm Italian from Florence I hope to write well in English)

1) I make wrestling greco-roman 3 times a week, how do I add a workout four days? Can I reduce or serious training?

2) If I fight is too much aerobics and burn muscle?

3) diet. My biggest doubt. So I am 1.77 cm tall weighing 84 kg, my ideal weight is 71 kg my needs now is 2500 calories if you want to call me or have a muscular physique cmq I cut calories and take in 2300 training with your card for mass? The breakdown of my macronutrients is as follows 50% carbohydrates 20% protein 30% fat.

4) the last and I finished the diet I eat mainly carbohydrates in the morning and afternoon for lunch and move directly to the protein in the evening? Thus coal per lunch or evening is better to merge them? Example: 150 grams of pasta meal + 30 g of cheese in the evening December arne 200 grams + 50 grams of bread?

Thanks beast!
    1. If you do your weight training on the days you don't wrestle you should be ok.
    2. No, as long as your diet is solid and you are getting all your calories in you can still gain muscle.
    3. Decreasing calories is counter-productive to gaining mass. If your goal is to drop to 71kg that is fine, but just know you will not be gaining size along thw way.
    4. You should be having protein in ALL of your meals. Your meals should be a balance of protein, carbs, and fats as the program explains.

Originally Posted by Ipodtouchaddict View Post
    Hey Derek, I'm loving the program! i am on week 4 (5 sets of 4) and just did my squat day yesterday! Awesome! Since I started my lifts have went up and I am lifting heavier then ever. I am eating like a horse and have gained close to 10lbs. I know some may be water since I came off a cut, but my arms have grown 1 inch, kid you not!!!! My shoulders exploded and I feel like a beast in the gym!

Thanks for the awesome program!
    An inch on your arms in 4 weeks is CRAZY It sounds like the program is working perfectly for you. I am very interested in hearing your progress at the end of week 12 so please be sure to post it.

Ok.

but I at 3 days for the fight and I can not make a card 4 days, c is the possibility of reducing it to at least 3 days? Or is it counterproductive?

My goal is muscle definition and a mass proportional to the physical, I would lose weight and acquire definition and lean body mass, so I keep the calories lower ... what do you recommend? My needs are 2500/2400, 2350/2200 thought to keep them on my advice?

thanks

sicinsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey derek I'm on my second week and so far its going great. i wanted to know if i got down my diet correctly.

Meal 1 8 a.m.
    1 Cup Egg Whites International
    1 Wheat Bread
    1 Scoop O.N Whey
    1 Bananna
    1 Tbsp JIf Natural PB
    Calories 505 Protein 58.6 Carbs. 45.82 Fats 10.39

Meal 2 11 a.m.
    2 Wheat Bread
    4 oz. Chicken
    Salad 20
    2 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar Dressing
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB
    Calories 425 Protein 35.59 Carbs. 35 Fats 15.74

Meal 3 Pre WO 2 p.m.
    1 cup of Oats
    1 Scoop O.N Whey
    Calories 420 Protein 34 Carbs. 57 Fats 4

Pre WO 3 p.m
    1 Scoop N.O.-Xplode
    Calories 25 Carbs. 6

Meal 4 Post WO 4:30 p.m.
    1 Scoop O.N.HydroWhey
    1 Apple
    12 oz. Gatorade
    Calories. 305 Protein 30.26 Carbs.44.05 Fats 1.5

Meal 5 5:30 p.m.
    4 oz. Chicken
    1 Cup Pasta
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB
    Calories 415 Protein 36.5 Carbs. 46 Fats 10.5

Meal 6 8:30 p.m
    4 oz. Chicken
    1 Cup Pasta
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB
    Calories 415 Protein 36.5 Carbs. 46 Fats 10.5

Before Bed 11:30 p.m.
    1 scoop O.N Casien
    Calories 120 Protein 24 Carbs. 3 Fats 1

Total
    Calories 2630 Protein 255.45 Carbs. 282.87 Fats 53.63

What should i pull out from this diet? and What should i put in?

I'm 5'3 and i weigh 136 lbs.

I've been working out for the past few years, but not until 3 months ago i finally realized i had to change my diet in order to see gains. i Weighed at 134 lbs. 3 months ago when i started my diet and i've gained 2 lbs since then before starting your program. at the moment im still at 136 lbs and i want to get to atleast 150 lbs.

Originally Posted by Florence23 View Post
    Ok.

but I at 3 days for the fight and I can not make a card 4 days, c is the possibility of reducing it to at least 3 days? Or is it counterproductive?

My goal is muscle definition and a mass proportional to the physical, I would lose weight and acquire definition and lean body mass, so I keep the calories lower ... what do you recommend? My needs are 2500/2400, 2350/2200 thought to keep them on my advice?

thanks
    Doing weights 3 days a week and fighting 3 days a week would be fine. Your caloric intake is going to have to be a balance of performance in your fighting and your body composition progress.

Originally Posted by sicinsane View Post
    hey derek I'm on my second week and so far its going great. i wanted to know if i got down my diet correctly.

Meal 1 8 a.m.
    1 Cup Egg Whites International
    2 Slices Wheat Bread
    1 Bananna
    1 Tbsp JIf Natural PB

Meal 2 11 a.m.
    4 oz. Chicken
    1 Cup Rice
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB

Meal 3 Pre WO 2 p.m.
    1 Scoop O.N Whey
    1 cup of Oats
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB

Pre WO 3 p.m
    1 Scoop N.O.-Xplode

Meal 4 Post WO 4:30 p.m.
    1.5 Scoop O.N.HydroWhey
    30g Dextrose (or Gatorade equivilent to 30g carbs)

Meal 5 5:30 p.m.
    4 oz. Chicken
    1 Cup Pasta
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB

Meal 6 8:30 p.m
    4 oz. Chicken
    1 Cup Pasta
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB

Before Bed 11:30 p.m.
    1 scoop O.N Casien
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal
    1 Tbsp JiF Natural PB
    This is what I would do. You can add in green veggies as you desire. Basically I increased your carb and fat intake.

Just curious, are you putting any sort of sauce on your pasta?

Doing weights 3 days a week and fighting 3 days a week would be fine. Your caloric intake is going to have to be a balance of performance in your fighting and your body composition progress.
    ok then, organize. I ask for a diet, my big problem. Then:

I calculated the calories of what has to calcolaore my calories, came off 2345 calories, 156 protein, 78 grams carbohydrates, fats 245.25

I am at 1.77 cm Weight 84 kg but my ideal weight is 71 so I should theoretically get to 71, or turn my kg in most muscles. the right diet you think? even on days where I wish I did not train the same calories or Down?

your program in recent weeks leading to the definition or just mass? I point to high definition because

thanks for the help from Italy is not easy

derek, do i need to count the calories from green veggies such as green beans/broccoli into my overall daily calories? i've read some places where they are really negative calories. Just confused...but what if someone consumes quite a bit of veggies, like 300-400 calories from them? I purchase canned green beans and each can has 70 calories and i eat 3 of those a day. Then i have broccoli as well so i can easily get 300-400 calories from them all.

sicinsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is what I would do. You can add in green veggies as you desire. Basically I increased your carb and fat intake.

Just curious, are you putting any sort of sauce on your pasta?
    i put a teaspoon of Sriracha chili garlic sauce.. it has 0 calories but with 115mg sodium and <1g Sugar.. is that bad? I forgot to include that i eat about a cup of broccolli with meal 5 and 6.

i also forgot to include that i take O.N. glutamine 1000 caps with meal 1, PWO shake, and with the casein before bed. i also take 1 opti-men multivitamin tablet right after meal 1 and i take 1 tsp of micronized creatine powder with the PWO shake.

For the non work out days do i eat every meal except for the PWO shake and gatorade?
    also i'm not sure if i got it right but am i suppose to weigh out 4oz. Chicken before i cook it? or do i cook the chicken first and then weigh it out?

thanks for the quick reply Derek.. i did 30 mins of cardio today and i cant wait to hit the gym again to start week 3.

higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50) higuys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bondbuilder View Post
    Because I wanna have more muscles from the upper body. It seems more.
    After, I'll work lower body.
    srs

omairx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need advice

dear sir,
    i am 16 years old i just wanna ask that i workout only in summer fro 2 months then i leave it for whole year,ihave done so 2 times i now feel my body is quite weak calves have disappeared further i wanna say that my right shoulder has problem smthin like collar bone prob the doctor said to do excersice

now can u tell me which weight free exersices i must do for 1 year which must be then and all routine stuff
    OMaIR XZ

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast