Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
Results 1,111 to 1,121 of 1121
    Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dailygrindwale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Critics pls
    M-W-F
    3x12
    e program was given to me by an bodybuilder here in my country. It has 12 exercises 3x12

Squats
    Straight leg Deadlift
    Chest BP
    Chest flyes
    Chest pullover
    Incline press
    Front lat pulldown
    Front shoulder press
    Upright rows
    tricep extension
    Bicep curls using barbell
    Calf raises
    And some core workouts

vigge194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Derek! Im kind of a noob at all this but are you sure that the muscles have the time to get working with this workout?

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Derek,

I stumble upon your 12 week bulking program and it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm 5'10" weighing 162lbs at 8%BF.

About 9 days ago I did a bodybuilding competition. For show prep I was at 300-320 grams of protein, 120-130 grams of carbs, and 25-35 grams of fat for about 2200 calories per day. At the day of the show I weighted in at 160lbs at 6%BF.

I was doing 1.5 hours of moderate cardio 6 days a week, and weight training 5 days per week.

For the past 9 days I've been over-indulging, but want to start fresh this week. My goal for the next 12 weeks is to put on 10 lbs, I know my BF% will increase, but I want to stay as close to 10% as possible.

After running the calculator on your program, this would be just an increase of 200 calories and a redistribution of the macros to 161 protein, 263 carbs, and 80 fat.

I have pull back to 45 minutes of moderate cardio 6 days a week and keeping weights to 5 days. Under this regimen, Do you think my goal is attainable?

Thanks.
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

l2eady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is dirty bulk or clean bulk if i need to clean bulk. Can I do 10 rep/ set ? I have no idea some people said weight training should do 8-10 rep/set for grow muscle. In the otherhand, some programs said if you need to bulk should do low rep and high weight what should i do ?

zowiechaozz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im looking to start this program on monday. and ive got a question. its about stretching. should i do all the stretching when i finish my whole workout or lets say stretch chest after i finish chest exercise?

ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100) ajinkya89 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey ive read some great reviews about this program, im going to start this program next week... ive just come out of a cutting cycle, now now i want to build muscle... and as ive worked so hard to get the fat off i dont want it coming back.. so..
    WILL THIS WORKOUT MAKE ME GAIN FAT OR PURE MUSCLE?
    i read the nutrition part of the workout..ive heard you should eat more than your TDEE to gain muscle.. but after calculting the macros, it shows the macros i used while cutting
    IM CONFUSED ABOUT THAT..
    as you progress during the weeks, you have to increase the sets and decrease the reps..
    CAN I USE THE SAME WEIGHT FOR ALL THE SETS OR DO I HAVE TO INCREASE THE WEIGHT??
    finally, saw your exercises
    ANY ALTERNATIVE TO SEATED MILITARY BENCH PRESS, SEATED CALF RAISE, LEG PRESS??? DONT HAVE MACHINES FOR THE EXERCISES..
    THANK YOU, I WANT TO DO THIS PROGRAM, IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP ME CLEAR OUT THESE QUESTIONS IT WILL BE GREAT..

NewBeeeHere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I have been going to gym for about 3 months..I am quite skinny and currently in a bulking program. I also want to increase my vertical leap, and hopefully a six pack too. This is my workout

Monday – Upper Body Workout 1
    Incline Bench Press
    Dumbbell fly
    Pull Ups
    Bench press
    Upright Rows
    Dips
    Preacher curl
    Dumbbell fly

Tuesday – Lower Body Workout 1
    Front Squat
    Leg press
    Deadlift
    Abdominal Crunch
    Leg raises
    Back Extension
    Calf Raise
    Hack squat

Friday – Upper Body Workout 2
    Decline barbell
    Dumbell Flye
    Close grip bench press
    Military Press Front and back
    Chin up
    Deadlift
    Dip
    Shrug

Saturday – Lower Body Workout 2
    Hack squat
    45 Degree Leg Press
    Trunk Twist, Leg raises, crunch
    Donkey Raise
    Dead lift
    Single Leg Lunges
    Back Extension

And this is my daily intake
    Calories: 3,040
    Carbs: 323g
    Protein: 200
    Total Fat: 78g.

Any advice, recommendations, anything is welcomed..I NEED YOU ALL!!

mesogymrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Hi derek,

First of all thank you for all of your work here on BB.com! The advice from you us second to none!

I have a couple of questions about the nutrition section of your 12 week bulking program, I think my interpretation of it is wrong!

If you have the time to reply, it will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks a lot, mesogymrat.

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adamellis1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bump

I started this today for my bulk. Has anyone ever had any solid results ? All i see is people saying they are starting it lol ?

Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100) Fred000002 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fdiddy68 View Post
    Hi just started the 12 week program. what is the correct wait time in between sets, and exercises?
    about half an hour after your meal.do what exercise according to your purposes

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I apologize for missing all of these questions!!! I didn't even realize that people had posted questions here recently as I didn't get any notifications. I will be here to answer any and all questions on the 12-Week Bulking Trainer.