Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Don71 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Who's got the best deals on free weights?....

I need to pickup a set of 300lbs and a bar, who has the best price?

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Craigslist...

Picked up a Crap...er....Cap 300# set for $100.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.amazon.com/Troy-Olympic-G...ef=pd_sbs_sg_1

This is the cheapest retail one I've ever seen online. You can do much better if you can find a used set, but the chances of that happening vary depending on where you live.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're going to buy new, your best bet is going to be a fitness store close by. If you don't have any fitness stores (higher quality stuff), try walmart (check their website....you can have all of their plates shipped in bulk to the nearest store for free). You can also get decent deals at the big chains.

Most any retailer is going to charge you a ton to get weights shipped to you. There is a York rep around here that has offered substantial discounts on plates shipped....her name is Allison Foreman. You just have to email her and she'll get you a quote.

Otherwise, the king of ways to get plates is craigslist as they can usually be found for pennies on the dollar if you're patient.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you feel like splurging, I highly recommend the 300lb Body Solid Rubber Grip Olympic Set.

http://www.amazon.com/Body-Solid-OSR...4647942&sr=8-1

For me, the price premium is worth it for plates that are easy to pick up and carry, quiet to use, and a bar that has a very comfortable knurling that doesn't cut into your skin.

bradleyg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    free weights seem like most of the cost would come from shipping the damn things

jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimking001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Don71 View Post
    I need to pickup a set of 300lbs and a bar, who has the best price?
    Just go to walmart.com and you will get free weights (CAP) at a good price. Free shipping from site to store. You just pick them up you nearest Walmart when they come in. (Take about a week.)

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go to sports authority. Sometimes they got sales going on. I got my 300lb cap plates for 129.99 + tax.