Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My take on "The Warrior Diet"

If you starve yourself for the entire day, every day you will lose weight. Shocking.

I've been hearing many people bring this up on the boards and wonder what kind of special concept this is. Skip breakfast and lunch and fight through hunger every day, and you will drop pounds. No sh*t. The physiological and psychological cravings that will affect most people on this diet will likely prove to be counterproductive with frustration leading to eventual diet breakdown. Ori Hoffmekler is an knowledgeable fella but he is promoting a diet that is made for a rare body type.

I cant imagine doing any type of athletic activity or weightlifting regimen without eating a reasonable amount of food ALL day. Yea you may snack on a few little things during the day that will evaporate by your stomach acids in a millisecond. I remember watching Hakeem Olajuwon playing basketball during the month of Ramadan when he was eating no food during the day...he looked like a ghoulish zombie who was about to pass out at any moment on the court. Not how I want to feel. Some people who say they actually have "more" energy from this diet must be people who are not very active.

The only component about this diet that is sensible is the focus on anti-estrogenic foods. Other than that its a pretty much a diet that very few people will be able to stick to.
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
    If you starve yourself for the entire day, every day you will lose weight. Shocking.

I've been hearing many people bring this up on the boards and wonder what kind of special concept this is. Skip breakfast and lunch and fight through hunger every day, and you will drop pounds. No sh*t. The physiological and psychological cravings that will affect most people on this diet will likely prove to be counterproductive with frustration leading to eventual diet breakdown. Ori Hoffmekler is an knowledgeable fella but he is promoting a diet that is made for a rare body type.

I cant imagine doing any type of athletic activity or weightlifting regimen without eating a reasonable amount of food ALL day. Yea you may snack on a few little things during the day that will evaporate by your stomach acids in a millisecond. I remember watching Hakeem Olajuwon playing basketball during the month of Ramadan when he was eating no food during the day...he looked like a ghoulish zombie who was about to pass out at any moment on the court. Not how I want to feel. Some people who say they actually have "more" energy from this diet must be people who are not very active.

The only component about this diet that is sensible is the focus on anti-estrogenic foods. Other than that its a pretty much a diet that very few people will be able to stick to.

"The warrior diet"...? Fitting name for a lame diet. Personally I could never eat only once a day. However I just started Intermittent fasting and I eat lunch and dinner only, the hell with breakfast. I like eating two bigger meals per day opposed to six small 'meals' (more like snacks) thru out the day. Just a personal preference though. I've knows quite a few people who say they only eat once a day simply because they forget to eat or just not hungry. Funny enough most of them have been over weight and out of shape.

DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DE_58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you make some modifications to it, allow for protein, AA's and berries throughout the day, etc, it can be a very strong recomp diet. It is not a 20 hour "starvation" period and a 4 hour meal, but a 20 hour "underfeeding" and 4 hour "overfeeding" period. Check out IA's mods to it before you knock it. And my energy has been fine on it (including modifications), getting stronger/leaner slowly.. and it's very flexible.

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wendal View Post
    "The warrior diet"...? Fitting name for a lame diet. Personally I could never eat only once a day. However I just started Intermittent fasting and I eat lunch and dinner only, the hell with breakfast. I like eating two bigger meals per day opposed to six small 'meals' (more like snacks) thru out the day. Just a personal preference though. I've knows quite a few people who say they only eat once a day simply because they forget to eat or just not hungry. Funny enough most of them have been over weight and out of shape.
    For real. My sentiments exactly. I've been hearing this diet catching on and wonder what kind of ridiculous science this is.

Don't eat and you will lose weight! Err um, thanks for amazing advice.

03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I could see it working if done properly. I'm going to stick to my six meals a day though. . .

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    For real. My sentiments exactly. I've been hearing this diet catching on and wonder what kind of ridiculous science this is.

Don't eat and you will lose weight! Err um, thanks for amazing advice.
    its flexible+hormonal manipulation
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i have to agree that this warrior diet, or any sort of fasting diet is probably unsustainable for a long period of time. im talking, can the average dieter do this for 6months+ or even years and stay lean? doubtful and impractical

i dont doubt the effectiveness of either diet, but unless u are prepping for some contest, or trying to "win a biggest loser" race with ur co-workers, there is no practical need to even do a sort of fasting diet... once again, what is the liklihood that u r going to be on IF in like...10 yrs when u got kids, a family..and u have reunions or BBQs. "oh sorry i cannot eat, b/c im on this IF that ive been on for 10 years" yea ok

one thing ive learned while taking on my first cut is that id rather look lean all year round, rather than "just those few months of summer" then fat bulk up.. this means constructing a GOOD diet plan that u can stick to for years on end...

to each his own, just my thoughts.. dont take it personally

TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DE_58 View Post
    If you make some modifications to it, allow for protein, AA's and berries throughout the day, etc, it can be a very strong recomp diet. It is not a 20 hour "starvation" period and a 4 hour meal, but a 20 hour "underfeeding" and 4 hour "overfeeding" period. Check out IA's mods to it before you knock it. And my energy has been fine on it (including modifications), getting stronger/leaner slowly.. and it's very flexible.
    Where can I find the thread with IA's mod?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    i have to agree that this warrior diet, or any sort of fasting diet is probably unsustainable for a long period of time. im talking, can the average dieter do this for 6months+ or even years and stay lean? doubtful and impractical

i dont doubt the effectiveness of either diet, but unless u are prepping for some contest, or trying to "win a biggest loser" race with ur co-workers, there is no practical need to even do a sort of fasting diet... once again, what is the liklihood that u r going to be on IF in like...10 yrs when u got kids, a family..and u have reunions or BBQs. "oh sorry i cannot eat, b/c im on this IF that ive been on for 10 years" yea ok

one thing ive learned while taking on my first cut is that id rather look lean all year round, rather than "just those few months of summer" then fat bulk up.. this means constructing a GOOD diet plan that u can stick to for years on end...

Dont follow IF to a tee but do train fasted. Five years and going strong. Easier than you think.

Warrior diet cant comment cause I have never tried it or really looked into it.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Dont do IF to a tee but do train fasted. Five years and going strong. Easier than you think.
    u r also a monster pb2

i train fasted as well actually (based off ur influence). my last "meal of the day" is at 7PM. train 14 hrs later, and have my first real meal 16 hours after. now that is sustainable

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u r also a monster pb2

i train fasted as well actually (based off ur influence). my last "meal of the day" is at 7PM. train 14 hrs later, and have my first real meal 16 hours after. now that is sustainable
    Agreed Way to do it.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Bam.

I am an advocate on pursuing a lifestyle diet. A diet that will become ingrained in your routine and eating mentality for years or even your whole life. Not a diet that will work for a few months then you will eventually give up on - and probably wind up adding more weight than you did before you started it.

Hoffmekler's premise for advocating this diet is that when man was a hunter he was out hunting all day and would only eat at night. Yea maybe 10,000 years ago when Wooly Mammoths roamed the earth, but the human race has since evolved to a community dweller with a busier lifestyle where more fuel is needed to keep the body functioning optimally.

kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaosstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont follow IF to a tee but do train fasted. Five years and going strong. Easier than you think.

Warrior diet cant comment cause I have never tried it or really looked into it.
    Why train fasted?

Originally Posted by kaosstar View Post
    Why train fasted?
    Why not? Personal preference and works for me and others as well. Can look at my journal in my signature below for the many reasons behind it.

Train hard.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Food is one of the few pleasures we have in this life and denying it to yourself just to get a tight stomach is something I don't think anyone should do.

Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000)
    Food is one of the few pleasures we have in this life and denying it to yourself just to get a tight stomach is something I don't think anyone should do.
    That's kinda missing the point. If you are cutting, by having your meals in a smaller window allows for wider food choices. Intermittent fasting diets aren't magic, they just work better for some people in regards to diet adherence. If its a diet that's easier for you to stick to, then it's obviously going to work.

An example would be if you were cutting at 1600 calories. At 3-4 meals spread from 8am to 8pm, you could do 4 400 calorie meals. If you were doing a 2 meal IF plan, you could do 2 800 calorie meals and eat things you like to eat that might happen to be over 400 calories.
    March 2008: 407 lbs
    06/25/2011: 201.4lbs

Total Lost: 205.6

Agree. I dont deny myself really anything and just enjoy eating lots of healthy food. I eat 3000cals per day and maintain 8-9%BF. Fasted training included and have a high BMI as well. More muscle = higher BMI = more food.

To each his own which is why I really can't knock the Warrior Diet as I have never really tried it. May work for some as every individual is different.

I do understand some of your points though.
    Last edited by PBateman2; 05-24-2010 at 07:23 AM.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Originally Posted by Malkira View Post
    That's kinda missing the point. If you are cutting, by having your meals in a smaller window allows for wider food choices. Intermittent fasting diets aren't magic, they just work better for some people in regards to diet adherence. If its a diet that's easier for you to stick to, then it's obviously going to work.

An example would be if you were cutting at 1600 calories. At 3-4 meals spread from 8am to 8pm, you could do 4 400 calorie meals. If you were doing a 2 meal IF plan, you could do 2 800 calorie meals and eat things you like to eat that might happen to be over 400 calories.
    Not really what I was getting at...if you are more or less fasting throughout most of the day as The Warrior Diet instructs, then you are basically not eating much of anything. Is restricting your body to no food all day, or at the very most some nuts and oranges, seem to be a satisfying and effective way to lose fat without losing your mind with it also? Not to me.

Agree. I dont deny myself really anything and just enjoy eating lots of healthy food. I eat 3000cals per day and maintain 8-9%BF. Fasted training included and have a high BMI as well. More muscle = higher BMI = more food.

To each his own which is why I can really can't knock the Warrior Diet as I have never really tried it. Make work for some as every individual is different.
    No doubt, I think fasted training is whole other story though. I train without haven eating anything for a few hours very often and find myself feeling a great pump when I do it. I don't see anything wrong with training fasted if you've already given yourself the nourishment you need throughout the entire day. I usually have a snack at about 5pm and dont work out til around 9 pm. When I walk in to the gym hungry, I usually lose that feeling of hunger after the first set.

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really what I was getting at...if you are more or less fasting throughout most of the day as The Warrior Diet instructs, then you are basically not eating much of anything. Is restricting your body to no food all day, or at the very most some nuts and oranges, seem to be a satisfying and effective way to lose fat without losing your mind with it also? Not to me.
    you would eat the same amount of calories.
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There was a guy on this board who was doing the Warrior Diet. He was eating assloads of food at night and was actually getting leaner. He didn't seem like he was suffering much. Intermittent fasting is a good idea if you can do it (releases GH, and I think other hormones). Many people have done IF for years and made it part of their lifestyle. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it out of hand.
    2/14: 218
    7/7: 183

"The poison is in the dose." ~ Brad Pilon

"What matters is actually doing something. You usually won't find out if something is right for you ahead of time unless you just hunker down and try it. So stop worrying and start hunkering." ~ Lyle McDonald

" 'Why' is one of the most powerful words you can put in your vocabulary." ~ Alan Aragon

"I'm lucky because I can eat whatever I want and I just get really, really fat." ~ Louis C.K.

Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000)
    I guess it just depends. If your calories for a cut are 1600 and you can eat 1600 calories and get enough protein in 4 hours, I guess that works. I personally have thought about doing the 20/4 window, but like you said I'd rather enjoy food and a 16/8 window is much more convenient.
    March 2008: 407 lbs
    06/25/2011: 201.4lbs

Total Lost: 205.6

Originally Posted by gekkoboy14 View Post
    you would eat the same amount of calories.
    Not about calories., i understand The Warrior Diet concept pretty well. I read all about it and Hoffmekler also has a bunch of videos on Youtube I've watched. Yes I understand if you have a 300 calories throughout the day then eat a 1700 calorie dinner, its evened out but...what about the physiological and psychological feelings of deprivation you have to bear all day?

Food is not the enemy!

Originally Posted by Revolutionize View Post
    There was a guy on this board who was doing the Warrior Diet. He was eating assloads of food at night and was actually getting leaner. He didn't seem like he was suffering much. Intermittent fasting is a good idea if you can do it (releases GH, and I think other hormones). Many people have done IF for years and made it part of their lifestyle. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it out of hand.
    Sure, I said it would work for some people. Definitely. Intermittent fasting IS a good cleanse of toxins in the body and has other benefits...but intermittent, and daily fasting are 2 different things really, the latter is just not practical in the long run.

Originally Posted by Malkira View Post
    I guess it just depends. If your calories for a cut are 1600 and you can eat 1600 calories and get enough protein in 4 hours, I guess that works. I personally have thought about doing the 20/4 window, but like you said I'd rather enjoy food and a 16/8 window is much more convenient.
    True.

SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand The Warrior Diet concept pretty well. I read all about it and Hoffmekler also has a bunch of videos on Youtube I've watched. What about the physiological and psychological feelings of deprivation you have to bear all day?
    Aren't you contradicting yourself? You state you understand the Warrior Diet concept pretty well however then question the physiological and psychological feelings of deprivation. According to the diet, your body will run off the sympathetic nervous system while fasting, and switch to the parasympathetic nervous system while eating.

Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forty0zFreedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm curious about this . . I have an all-or-nothing personality. Seems like this would suit me.

Trying 6 meals a day would be torture. I have a hard time sustaining 4 without going overboard each meal.

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been doing IF for the past 5 months with only a few random days exception. I started with 16 hour fasts and they just kind of crept up to 20 by itself. I don't even feel hungry during the day. Maybe fasting isn't for you, but you don't represent the human species, so i wouldn't base an entire concept as unreasonable. I feel absolutely fine during the day, in fact I noticed about a week and a half into it that i was more and more active, almost restless during the day. I usually have a small protein snack before I lift at around 5 (usually like FF cottage cheese 160 cal 30g protein 10g carbs), come back from the gym, eat, and just eat until bedtime around 10-12pm. Works for me (and more convenient.

SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPRINGER226 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wendal View Post
    you're on to something... two meals a day is much, much better than just one

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes I understand if you have a 300 calories throughout the day then eat a 1700 calorie dinner, its evened out but...what about the physiological and psychological feelings of deprivation you have to bear all day?
    Was doing warriorish until recently. Now I don't eat anything until 2-3pm (light meal a few hours before workout) and finish around 8pm

- More sleep (not eating breakfast #1 and preparing breakfast #2)
    - No bloating
    - More energy
    - More control over how clean the food is and macros
    - Less temptation (no way I feel deprived I actually care less about eating)
    - When I do eat I am satisfied. Actually over satisified.

- Warrior was good because I didn't have to worry about hunting down food during the day. While trying to gain weight though had to open up a few extra hours for eating so I lost that benefit. I can't physically eat more than 2000Cal of *clean* food in one sitting.
    Tips for making food http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108736051

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet adherence has shown to be much higher with fasting periods as opposed to conventional high frequency diets. People like nomnoming on big meals at night. It is a reward for your adherence during the day.
    Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.