blackmann47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tonalin CLA & Hydroxycut Hardcore Safe Together?

Hi, quick question, I was looking elsewhere on the forums and couldn't really find an answer so I'm wondering:

With the goal of cutting, are Tonalin CLA, Green Tea Extract, and Hydroxycut Hardcore safe to take together? If so, in what doses?

I'm already taking 9000mg of CLA along with 2400mg of Green Tea Extract (too much?) daily, but I've got a bottle Hydroxycut Hardcore just sitting on the shelf staring at me, so I'm wondering if all three are safe to be taking together?

seraph858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ditched hydroxycut, I was sitting at my computer and my heart began to race uncontrollably, this happened a few times while I as on Hydroxycut. I was using it according to the directions, after stopping my weight loss continued at the same pace. I don't believe it really did anything other than mess with my heart. Work out hard reduce your calories, and put the pills away.

blackmann47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn. anyone else have these kinds of problems with hydroxycut?

suffian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try taking it by itself and assess your tolerance level. some people reported having only minor jitters and some experienced some scary s**t. if you still want to take thermogenics, there are some without caffeine and all that jitter causing ingredients.

but rather than taking thermogenics why don't you take NO pre workout.

Registered User LiftHardOrDie22's Avatar
    LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHardOrDie22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blackmann47 View Post
    Hi, quick question, I was looking elsewhere on the forums and couldn't really find an answer so I'm wondering:

With the goal of cutting, are Tonalin CLA, Green Tea Extract, and Hydroxycut Hardcore safe to take together? If so, in what doses?

I'm already taking 9000mg of CLA along with 2400mg of Green Tea Extract (too much?) daily, but I've got a bottle Hydroxycut Hardcore just sitting on the shelf staring at me, so I'm wondering if all three are safe to be taking together?
    Feel free to take them together. CLA is non stimulant and although your dosing it rather high, there wont be any interferenece. Same goes for the green tea, although too much upsets my stomach. The hydroxycut is loaded with stims, so if your scared or worried ab your tolerance to it just try half the dose and go from there... needless to say, avoid other forms of caffeine (coffee, pre-workouts) so you can assess your tolerance to hydroxycut.

Some people can only take hydroxycut with a meal, others have no issue at all taking it on an empty stomach or preworkout. So feel it out and see what you respond best with.
    "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a shame it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Socrates

NASM CPT, CES, PES Certified
    TRX Suspension Training Certified

CompHockey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is safe. I took CLA with Lipo 6 a while back. Worked well actually. I did a ton of cardio on an empty stomach while I was on this stack tho. What I did was took the Lipo first thing in the morning and then went to the gym to do cardio. Once i got back I took the CLA and then ate my first meal.

Bballguy52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take CLA(2000mg),Hydroxycut Hardcore X (2 pills pre-workout), and also Fish Oil and havent seen any side effects for the 2-3 weeks I've been taking them together. The Hydroxycut is no joke though if your not used to having caffine do not take more then 2 a day or you will be up late and might have headaches. I find to have alot more energy during my workouts and am able to last longer in my cardio sessions.