Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

Why is everyone concern about bodyweight then bodyfat? DEBATE 101.

First and foremost why the hell is everyone concerning about cutting weight as opposing to dropping bodyfat? Is everyone dealing with the body mass index as it once were? 1lb of muscle weights the same as 1lb of fat, take me for example, I am 190lbs @ 15% bodyfat, 5'9 endo meson body type. So am I suppose to cut down to 170lbs to be 10% bodyfat? or re comp?? Seriously everyone is concern about cutting weight as oppose to dropping bodyfat, and I know there's a strong correlation with the both, however it is possible to sustain bodyweight while dropping bodyfat it's called re comping, you should all give it a try. I see most of you getting weak and small when your on a cutting routine, and many of you getting fat and big when you all are embarking on a bulking routine. In this case, most of you are getting weak and smaller when the objective is for ALWAYS to get stronger. Am I missing something here?
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    First and foremost why the hell is everyone concerning about cutting weight as opposing to dropping bodyfat? Is everyone dealing with the body mass index as it once were? 1lb of muscle weights the same as 1lb of fat, take me for example, I am 190lbs @ 15% bodyfat, 5'9 endo meson body type. So am I suppose to cut down to 170lbs to be 10% bodyfat? or re comp?? Seriously everyone is concern about cutting weight as oppose to dropping bodyfat, and I know there's a strong correlation with the both, however it is possible to sustain bodyweight while dropping bodyfat it's called re comping, you should all give it a try. I see most of you getting weak and small when your on a cutting routine, and many of you getting fat and big when you all are embarking on a bulking routine. In this case, most of you are getting weak and smaller when the objective is for ALWAYS to get stronger. Am I missing something here?

Muscle weighs more than fat. Dropping bodyfat should be the concern. There have been weeks where I've gained weight, but my BF% went down.

ddesmondad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seems that the question i'd like to ask belongs in quite the same topic as this thread, so i'll just post my question here if it's okay

i've been losing my weight consistently over the past few weeks. however, i'm curious whether the weight i lost was fat loss or muscle loss.

fyi, i've also added a few kilograms on my squat and deadlift. is the extra weight i added to my lift an indicator of fat loss rather than muscle loss? what are the indicators of fat loss? i have no access to body fat percentage checker

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ddesmondad View Post
    seems that the question i'd like to ask belongs in quite the same topic as this thread, so i'll just post my question here if it's okay

i've been losing my weight consistently over the past few weeks. however, i'm curious whether the weight i lost was fat loss or muscle loss.

fyi, i've also added a few kilograms on my squat and deadlift. is the extra weight i added to my lift an indicator of fat loss rather than muscle loss? what are the indicators of fat loss? i have no access to body fat percentage checker
    Measure your waistline and take weekly pics are IMO the best measurements for fat loss, if your getting stronger then it is only wise to assume that your gaining muscle. Then again your relatively young so it might be newbie gains, enjoy it lol.

- Chinese Proverb

Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post
    Muscle weighs more than fat. Dropping bodyfat should be the concern. There have been weeks where I've gained weight, but my BF% went down.
    What was your nutritional program like? Did you did carb cycling in order to drop the fat and gain the muscle?

- Chinese Proverb

Measure your waistline and take weekly pics are IMO the best measurements for fat loss, if your getting stronger then it is only wise to assume that your gaining muscle. Then again your relatively young so it might be newbie gains, enjoy it lol.
    if it goes to waistline measurement, i made it then. lol. didnt measure my waist actually, but now i wear 34" jeans instead of my old 38" one

btw, i've been lifting for 1 year. is it still a newbie gain?

03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000) 03Venomous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I blame the media and all the hyped up crap like BMI calculators for weight obsession. If people were properly educated on the subject it would be a different story.
    Lose weight, weight loss pills. . . Just typing Weight Loss into Google is Mind=Blown

Originally Posted by ddesmondad View Post
    if it goes to waistline measurement, i made it then. lol. didnt measure my waist actually, but now i wear 34" jeans instead of my old 38" one

btw, i've been lifting for 1 year. is it still a newbie gain?
    Yup, to be considered intermediate you would have to lift for 2 consistent years, after the 2 years then gains would slow down. Advanced lifter is 5 years. What's your diet and routine like?

- Chinese Proverb

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What was your nutritional program like? Did you did carb cycling in order to drop the fat and gain the muscle?

I've been following the Palumbo diet. I do steady state cardio every morning, and do a 4 day split for lifting. I take in about 2000 calories a day, through 6 meals.

Yup, to be considered intermediate you would have to lift for 2 consistent years, after the 2 years then gains would slow down. Advanced lifter is 5 years. What's your diet and routine like?
    i lift 4 times a week. split routine and cardio 3x a week

if i mention the name of the foods, maybe you would have no idea what foods they exactly are as i live in Indonesia, but to keep it simple, lately i've been eating more vegetable and protein source, such as protein shake, chicken breast and beancurd. while i eat a small amount of rice or whole meal bread for carb.

Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohio33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see your point. I know from my personal weight loss( I went from 347 to 238 currently) that initally I become reliant on the scale because you can't see the results in the mirror right away. Now that I have adopted weight training the last 4 years I focus on lowering bodyfat, strength, and cardio endurance (since I have muscle built up) rather than just what the scale says. Now I always tell people dont go by the scale go by physique and physical progress. But the scale can be a effective if you dont completely rely on it.

mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mminguela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think its because the general public has no knowledge when it comes to weight loss. A scale is a quick method that is often use for self satisfaction that "something" is occuring in the body..Either fat, water or MUSCLE loss. The first thing I tell people that want to lose weight, even before counting calories is throw out the scale. Its drives you crazy and really doesnt tell you anything useful. Shows like the "the biggest loser" just makes everything worse. Combining crash diets along with horribly unhealthy routines. Buy a tape measure, calipers, and a mirror and thats a good start.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Logs:
    Flex Freak and Cissus 800!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167154401

Completed
    Capsi Blast Log with Austinp55!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152151613

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a prime example of this....lost a significant amount of weight (100+) and although I was weight training, when I was done I had a bit of muscle, still some fat pockets and realized just being thin wasn't exactly what I had thought it would be. I have spent this last 8 months continuing to try to recomp my body...build up some muscle but keep the fat gains to a minimum. It's freakin tough!!

I think the thing that stands out for me the most is that changing your body takes time...it's one thing to drop the weight (and believe me, that's a great thing!!) but it's a whole other thing to then continue to change it...build the muscle, continue to drop fat etc etc. I tend to go for extremes and picked up the competing bug last fall but....I'm 3 years into my journey and am hoping that by the time I'm 40...another 2 years....I'll be somewhere closer to where I want to be. Patience can be a tough thing!

It's a good point OP!

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muscle weighs more than fat.

which is heavier- 200 pounds of feathers or 200 pounds of bowling balls?
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

I am going to make an ASSumption here. I think when most people state "I want to lose weight" they do intend to lose it from their body fat stores. I have only seen a handful of people who truly wanted to lose "weight" and didn't care if it came from losing muscle mass. Most people seem to understand the importance of LBM.

Truthfully, I think it's just laziness. I say I am trying to cut weight/lose weight/drop weight/etc. I mean I am trying to continue to lose body fat. I lift heavy and keep up on my protein because I don't want to lose muscle. Been skinny with no muscle before and its just about as bad as when I was fat.

Just my two cents

Originally Posted by ShrugginThug View Post
    which is heavier- 200 pounds of feathers or 200 pounds of bowling balls?

They are the same weight. Muscle is denser than fat.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    I am going to make an ASSumption here. I think when most people state "I want to lose weight" they do intend to lose it from their body fat stores. I have only seen a handful of people who truly wanted to lose "weight" and didn't care if it came from losing muscle mass. Most people seem to understand the importance of LBM.

Truthfully, I think it's just laziness. I say I am trying to cut weight/lose weight/drop weight/etc. I mean I am trying to continue to lose body fat. I lift heavy and keep up on my protein because I don't want to lose muscle. Been skinny with no muscle before and its just about as bad as when I was fat.

Just my two cents
    I agree with this. This is a body-building site, and all but a very few are ultimately concerned with retaining as much LBM as possible.
    Way more Xtreme Fitbitter than MissLadyJ or kureransu

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post

Just my two cents
    I would have to respectfully disagree. And maybe because I was very ignorant and clueless. In my 6 years of being morbidly obese, I tried a variety of commercial weight loss programs and none of them talk about LBM, fat loss vs muscle loss etc etc. It was all about losing weight period. They talk about "lifestyle changes" and the importance of exercise but no correlation between building muscle, losing fat vs losing weight...that type of thing.

I honestly didn't have a clue about any of that until I joined this site and began training with a bodybuilder who had that type of knowledge. I think sometimes we forget how specialized "bodybuilding" and healthy living bodybuilding style is and if you've never been around that, when you enter in, it's like learning a new language and a new culture.

Again, maybe I just missed that day and didn't have that basic knowledge.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by surfergirl36 View Post
    I would have to respectfully disagree. And maybe because I was very ignorant and clueless. In my 6 years of being morbidly obese, I tried a variety of commercial weight loss programs and none of them talk about LBM, fat loss vs muscle loss etc etc. It was all about losing weight period. They talk about "lifestyle changes" and the importance of exercise but no correlation between building muscle, losing fat vs losing weight...that type of thing.

I honestly didn't have a clue about any of that until I joined this site and began training with a bodybuilder who had that type of knowledge. I think sometimes we forget how specialized "bodybuilding" and healthy living bodybuilding style is and if you've never been around that, when you enter in, it's like learning a new language and a new culture.

Again, maybe I just missed that day and didn't have that basic knowledge.
    This. I thought muscle turned to fat, fat turned to muscle and calorie counting was for girls.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schnell123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am cutting right now, and my concern is both, but bodyweight can be a great indicator of progress between BF% measurements. Assuming your diet/lifting is in order when cutting, you really should not be losing any muscle, perhaps miniscule amounts over a long period of time. So if you know that you are not losing any muscle, then weight loss on the scale equals either water weight or fat. And once you use a scale enough times you can usually estimate pretty close to how much of your weight loss is water, and how much is fat.

logicspeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logicspeaks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being new to BB, the time I'm spending cutting is really introducing me to the gym, and I'm still learning to maintain proper form through all my lifts. I could recomp, but truthfully it would take a me a loooooooong time to get to the BF% I'm aiming for at my current weight. Then there's the idea that the large majority of people (myself included) like to see numbers that correlate with their progress. By watching the scale drop every week, I KNOW I'm getting closer to my goal.

Plus, even though I forgot what study I read this in, by dropping to a much lower BF% before trying to bulk up/gain muscle, it improves your body's ability to do so and the testosterone response is higher.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    professionals in this field should really stick to the term fat loss and start phasing out the term weight loss. I saw a girl on Oprah that had a colonic so she could lose weight. Some people actually want that scale to move even if it has nothing to do with body composition. And the BMI table is ridiculous. Everyone with big muscles is "overweight." During my cut I got back to doing squats and deadlifts and can see my legs growing, so I don't concern myself with the scale, but only my waistline. I'm gaining a little weight on my cut while my waist/bodyfat is going down.

Registered User MichelleAntonia's Avatar
    MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichelleAntonia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Muscle doesn't weigh more than fat. A pound is a pound is a pound is a pound. It's a unit of weight, regardless of what it is, it weighs the same, that's mass. I think what you mean is that one pound of muscle takes up less SPACE than a pound of fat. That's volume, which is related to the mass density. Sorry to interject like that, but it irks me when I see this repeated all the time, and it's not *technically* correct.

Originally Posted by MichelleAntonia View Post
    Muscle doesn't weigh more than fat. A pound is a pound is a pound is a pound. It's a unit of weight, regardless of what it is, it weighs the same, that's mass. I think what you mean is that one pound of muscle takes up less SPACE than a pound of fat. That's volume, which is related to the mass density. Sorry to interject like that, but it irks me when I see this repeated all the time, and it's not *technically* correct.

Not true. If I fill up a gallon jug with fat, it will weigh less than a gallon jug of muscle. I'm 5'10", 260 pounds, and 25%BF. If you take a man who is 260 pounds, same height, but 5-8% BF, he will be MUCH bigger than I am.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not true. If I fill up a gallon jug with fat, it will weigh less than a gallon jug of muscle. I'm 5'10", 260 pounds, and 25%BF. If you take a man who is 260 pounds, same height, but 5-8% BF, he will be MUCH bigger than I am.

http://www.areavoices.com/fatgirl/?blog=66391

5lbs of fat next to 5lbs of muscle. MichelleAntonia is correct.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corpfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually he will be much SMALLER than you.

richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd be happy to keep my same weight and go to 10% bf lol
    If the bar ain't bendin', you're only pretendin'

richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) richie83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You just proved Michelle's point dude..you're talking SAME VOLUME, she's talking SAME MASS

Originally Posted by MichelleAntonia View Post
    Smart girl. Engineer? lol

patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000)
    This was a really dumb mistake. hahaha makes me laugh.