bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post My PharmaFreak Technologies RIPPED FREAK Log

I will be logging my 30 day experience on PharmaFreak Technologies RIPPED FREAK.

My stats are:
    Height - 5'6
    Weight - 150lbs
    Body Fat - 14% (have been doing tons of cardio and dieting, cant seem to loose any more!!!)

Current Stack:
    ON Natural 100% Whey
    GNC Fish Oil
    Animal Flex
    Sci-fit Kre Alkyan
    PharmaFreak Technologies RIPPED FREAK (New addition to stack)

I will be logging how I feel on this product on a day to day basis as well as if I am seeing any results visually and with my stats.

About the product:
    RIPPED FREAK's Hybrid formula addresses every major fat-loss mechanism known to scientists and researchers around the world. RIPPED FREAK's one-of-a-kind formula contains never-before-seen, newly developed fat-burning ingredients, best described as "Hybrid Lipolytic Compounds".

WHAT MAKES RIPPED FREAK UNIQUE?

RIPPED FREAK includes some very unique ingredients in its formula, for instance:

* New methylated EGCG derivatives from Green Tea Extract
    * A unique extract from Geranium Oil - 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (1,3-D™)
    * A one-of-a-kind Red Pepper Extract - CH-19 Sweet Red Pepper
    * RIPPED FREAK uses Methyl Gallate Ester to promote the absorption and effects of the ingredients in the formula, and this is one of the main reasons how RIPPED FREAK supports energy-boosting and fat-burning effects!
    * Unlike many other fat burners on the market, RIPPED FREAK does NOT include tiny amounts of several ingredients in its formula. Instead, the creators of RIPPED FREAK have critically selected a group of key ingredients, and have included them in very HIGH doses to encourage fat loss!
    * Unlike many other fat burners on the market that require you to take 2, 3, or even 4 capsules per serving, RIPPED FREAK is designed so that 1 hybrid capsule is all you need per serving! (The maximum dosage per day is just 2 hybrid capsules! Never exceed this.)
    Call me Megatron cuz I'm transforming!

bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10) bijalpanwala is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 1

Took 1st pill at 9:30am says to take 30mins in before breakfast.
    Got ready and had my protien shake & fruit for breakfast.
    Felt like it burnt it all off right away with my tummy feeling empty.

Around 11pm and onward felt my body temputre rise feeling warm with my armpits sweating.
    I can tell it is burning calories with my body feeling warm.

Took pill # 2 around 3pm
    The warming effects went away and I took the 2nd pill now since I will be having lunch soon as the directions say to take 30 mins before lunch.
    Also for some reason the ears have been feeling weird.

Waited about 45mins then ate lunch, felt a bit out of it till I ate.
    Now after eating the back of my tounge feels weird like I ate spicy food.

From now on I think I will only be taking one pill in the morning. Two pills might be a bit much for me.
    Last edited by bijalpanwala; 05-23-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, I think i have the same problem as you. I have been trying to get rid of this excess body fat from my belly for a long long time. I see that everywhere else is getting really tone, even my upper abs are very visible. I was thinking about trying Nordrenalean from Chris Aceto's line, but i'll see how your review on this product goes. Good luck with the fat loss!

Originally Posted by Tommy510 View Post
    Hey, I think i have the same problem as you. I have been trying to get rid of this excess body fat from my belly for a long long time. I see that everywhere else is getting really tone, even my upper abs are very visible. I was thinking about trying Nordrenalean from Chris Aceto's line, but i'll see how your review on this product goes. Good luck with the fat loss!
    All my current fat is located in my: Upper Legs, Love Handels, lower belly, man boobs.

I also have the top 2 abs looking nice but thats about it.
    I hope to see this product give my body the extra burn it needs to loose these trouble area's for me. I am pretty fit now but look like I have a belly from these area's which take away from my accutall improvements ive made with lifting.

Day 2

Taking pill # 1 at 9am
    30mins before I hit gym to do some cardio. Felt fine, not as bad as the effects of the 1st day. Got a great sweat!

Took pill # 2 at 5pm before I eat at 5:30pm.
    I don't have the weird sick feelings I have the 1st day and I don't have the warm body feeling like the 1st day.

Update:
    About an hr to hr and half after taking 2nd pill for the 2nd day in a row the back of my tounge/throat feels weird like its burning.

I really think I will only 1 pill a day and not the 2 pills it says to take.

9pm - Gym
    Hit the gym for about 2hrs.
    Last edited by bijalpanwala; 05-25-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: updated

So for the 2nd day in a row I have woken up all sweaty which really sucks but I have been waking up early and not sleepy. Today I think I willl do just one pill, I think the 2nd pill is taking to long to set it and hits me overnight.

Day 3

Took Pill # 1 at 9am
    Got ready for work and had my protien shake & fruit for breakfast.
    Feeling extemely hot, but it is alot hot outside.

No sick feeling or jitters or anything weird.

one went with the one pill on day 3 and seems better for me. didnt get any of the weird feelings i get from the 2nd dose.

Day 4, woke up late and ran to work so I missed a day.

Day 5
    12 Noon, took pill # 1.

So far I havent seen any differance

sorry missed a few days to post, been a very hectic week for me.

So my week 1 results.
    I am down to 149lbs which is good, i don't want to drop weight just fat.
    On the upside my fat as dropped great amount.
    According to my Omoron I am down to 11% body fat.
    I check it a few times to make sure it was correct and I think it is.
    My top teo abs are pretty visibal and my middle 2 are starting to show thru as well.

Pic from yesterday

stizzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any updates?? still alive? lol jk

Originally Posted by stizzi View Post
    any updates?? still alive? lol jk
    I threw it out, I cant handel the 2 pills in one day. Was making my throat close or atleast felt like it. Kinda got scared taking it so I stopped.

RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RichardJJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So you have stopped taking these altogether??

yokedupchevy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take one pill?

PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bijalpanwala,

It's too bad that you stopped taking Ripped Freak. It is designed to be strong enough for just 1 capsule per day. Typically I take mine in the morning about half hour before breakfast.

The 2nd serving is completely optional. For me, 1 capsule does the trick. My girlfriend, however (who is much smaller than I am), takes the 2nd dose and has great results doing it that way.

It is a completely unique formula and includes the most researched and proven ingredients, so yes - it's potent.
    Paul Teixeira

PharmaFreak Representative
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/pharmafreak
    www.twitter.com/pharmafreak
    www.instagram.com/pharmafreak
    www.pinterest.com/search/?q=Pharmafreak
    www.plus.google.com/116513041929785949607/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/RippedFreakVideos

mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000) mindyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PharmaFreak1 View Post
    bijalpanwala,

It's too bad that you stopped taking Ripped Freak. It is designed to be strong enough for just 1 capsule per day. Typically I take mine in the morning about half hour before breakfast.

The 2nd serving is completely optional. For me, 1 capsule does the trick. My girlfriend, however (who is much smaller than I am), takes the 2nd dose and has great results doing it that way.

It is a completely unique formula and includes the most researched and proven ingredients, so yes - it's potent.

Yeah they are potent, I do the two most of the time but defo leave it as an option if I feel not too shabby from the first!
    "What You Think You Become"